Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Sign Ups

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From the mod dream team that brought you too many games to name before I get distracted by a shiny object...

stranger things netflix GIF

A @kaydubs/Dubz Production

Part 2 will loosely follow the events of season 3, and perhaps season 4. So be prepared for spoilers if you're not caught up!

Cycle length: 36/12
Post min: 10 posts per cycle
Post cap: 150 posts per cycle (lifted one hour prior to day close)
Closed, role madness setup likely (but not currently planned to be multiball...probably?)
We have no minimum or maximum number of players, so sign up to your heart's content.

Game start??? Idk, soonish.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From the mod dream team that brought you too many games to name before I get distracted by a shiny object...

stranger things netflix GIF

A @kaydubs/Dubz Production

Part 2 will loosely follow the events of season 3, and perhaps season 4. So be prepared for spoilers if you're not caught up!

Cycle length: 36/12
Post min: 10 posts per cycle
Post cap: 150 posts per cycle (lifted one hour prior to day close)
Closed, role madness setup likely (but not currently planned to be multiball...probably?)
We have no minimum or maximum number of players, so sign up to your heart's content.

Game start??? Idk, soonish.
Sign me up

Tbh I just wanted to poke KD 😛

Tots pls
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wasn’t planning to join a game as I’m moving, but damn I love Stranger Things so much! Me and Zuri are rewatching the whole thing; we just finished 1st season. Can’t miss it no matter what

Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Fluff

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
 
Wasn’t planning to join a game as I’m moving, but damn I love Stranger Things so much! Me and Zuri are rewatching the whole thing; we just finished 1st season. Can’t miss it no matter what

Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Fluff

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
I got a bit bogged down in the 2nd season, but I'll give it another shot! First season was great.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Fluff
4.
5.
6. Alley
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
5. Cray
6. Mayo
 
I got a bit bogged down in the 2nd season, but I'll give it another shot! First season was great.
Me too! The 1st season is amaaazing! It’s the 3rd time I’m watching it and still having so much fun. The 3rd was very fun, and have heard great things about the 4th!
 
Oh, if it’s just AM and me subbing in for the rest of the roster, this will be very entertaining.
When AM played last time (if memory serves) she said she enjoyed that we made the game accessible even for people unfamiliar with the show.

Maybe I made that up. @Animal Midwife , am I remembering this correctly?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When AM played last time (if memory serves) she said she enjoyed that we made the game accessible even for people unfamiliar with the show.

Maybe I made that up. @Animal Midwife , am I remembering this correctly?
Sounds like something I would have said. I know as much about Stranger Things as I did back then and I'm not intimated from sigining up again.