You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Sign Ups
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah. Too bad Vivaldi chickened out.Five seasons is often a sweet spot
What if he didn’t? Coming this summer, you’ll buy a ticket for the whole seat but you’ll only use the edge! A journey that spans four continents, with three adventurers, two different plans, all to find the one composition no one thought existed.Yeah. Too bad Vivaldi chickened out.
We should go back! It’s too dangerous! 😰
I’m not leaving here without that sheet music!
How could you betray us!?
All is fair in love and octaves! 😉
This doesn’t make any sense! WHERE are the missing quarter notes!?
It’s only half the puzzle…! 😱
I always liked this piece.
Me too… ❤️
Vivaldi’s Fifth Season
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone dies? Maybe.I'm glad it's the last season tbh. I hope it ends on a good note.
Scowls at SupernaturalFive seasons is often a sweet spot
You are my favoriteYeah. Too bad Vivaldi chickened out.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Don't worry, we'll eat him N1 and then you'll just have to put up with it in Deadchat 😀This is what the entire game is going to be like isn't it
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
As an aside, everyone should read The Fifth Season if you like scifi/fantasy. So very good.Five seasons is often a sweet spot
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me ninjaing you? Probably not, I expect I'll be alone in sub chat spamming to myself.This is what the entire game is going to be like isn't it
Join tot chat instead pls for companyMe ninjaing you? Probably not, I expect I'll be alone in sub chat spamming to myself.
Or sub!Lawpy? 🤔
justafluff
Good skelegg
Is it possible to start on Friday the 22nd? I’ll be backpacking from Monday - Thursday and I really want to play! Pretty pls??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Probably not ideal to delay that long with my schedule unfortunately...Is it possible to start on Friday the 22nd? I’ll be backpacking from Monday - Thursday and I really want to play! Pretty pls??
We will run more Stranger Things games in the future though! And you can always sign up to sub
justafluff
Good skelegg
Ok. I hate to not play but I have to be realistic 😔 hopefully I can join a game in the beginning of Aug after my honeymoon & move
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3.
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. alley
9.
10.
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3.
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. alley
9.
10.
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
Last edited:
Where are y'all honeymooning FluffypantsOk. I hate to not play but I have to be realistic 😔 hopefully I can join a game in the beginning of Aug after my honeymoon & move
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3.
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. alley
9.
10.
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Y’all messed up the list and removed people 😕
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Alley
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
5. Cray
6. Mayo
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Alley
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
5. Cray
6. Mayo
justafluff
Good skelegg
We’re in Kauai, HI! It’s so incredibly beautiful and so warm!Where are y'all honeymooning Fluffypants
justafluff
Good skelegg
Turkey is so cool! I’ve never been but my mom and sister have and they loved it, esp IstanbulWe're counting Alaska as a mini-moon until we can go to Turkey or something
You mentioned planning this trip before!! Yay!We’re in Kauai, HI! It’s so incredibly beautiful and so warm!
We re backpacking the Na’Pali coast for 4 days so I most likely won’t have phone battery to play if we start Monday!
I've been to Kauai and it's so beautiful. We almost chose it for eloping! Hope you have lots of fun 😊
Screw it, throw me in, coach
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Alley
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. Vissy
9.
10.
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
5. Cray
6. Mayo
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Alley
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. Vissy
9.
10.
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
5. Cray
6. Mayo
I do love stranger things with a wild passion...
RUNNIN UP THAT HIIIIILLLLL
RUNNIN UP THAT HIIIIILLLLL
What are your thoughts on BarbGate?I do love stranger things with a wild passion...
RUNNIN UP THAT HIIIIILLLLL
Idc about Barb, she was a dripWhat are your thoughts on BarbGate?
AVENGE MEWS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oof. Can't believe Dustin would continue to harbor a creature that ate his cat 😔Idc about Barb, she was a drip
AVENGE MEWS
But the absolute worse wasIdc about Barb, she was a drip
AVENGE MEWS
BOB
Hecc, sorry. I thought I was grabbing the most recent post but I missed yours.Y’all messed up the list and removed people 😕
ok but vivaldi four seasons slaps. I love the recomposed by max richter... made me listen to it now 😤Yeah. Too bad Vivaldi chickened out.
also currently deciding if i should play... it would start right when i move in, coincide with AVMA convention, and likely visiting NYC... much to consider
WAIT is it tomorrow monday? or like monday after?
I'm assuming tomorrow Monday (I say, not knowing the context of Monday here).ok but vivaldi four seasons slaps. I love the recomposed by max richter... made me listen to it now 😤
also currently deciding if i should play... it would start right when i move in, coincide with AVMA convention, and likely visiting NYC... much to consider
WAIT is it tomorrow monday? or like monday after?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am also debating about the AVMA convention. Do I attend or not hmmmmok but vivaldi four seasons slaps. I love the recomposed by max richter... made me listen to it now 😤
also currently deciding if i should play... it would start right when i move in, coincide with AVMA convention, and likely visiting NYC... much to consider
WAIT is it tomorrow monday? or like monday after?
But yeah, we might start tomorrow/Monday.
tbh, I would be surprised if it ran all the way until the 29th with the current number of players. If we get 10 players, that's like 5 days assuming 1 kill per day cycle and 1 kill per night cycle.ok but vivaldi four seasons slaps. I love the recomposed by max richter... made me listen to it now 😤
also currently deciding if i should play... it would start right when i move in, coincide with AVMA convention, and likely visiting NYC... much to consider
WAIT is it tomorrow monday? or like monday after?
play pls 🥺I do love stranger things with a wild passion...
RUNNIN UP THAT HIIIIILLLLL
If there are normal parity rules, we'd have to no yeet for the game to last this long.tbh, I would be surprised if it ran all the way until the 29th with the current number of players. If we get 10 players, that's like 5 days assuming 1 kill per day cycle and 1 kill per night cycle.
Well my week is suddenly open so I’ll play if signups are still open
Open!Well my week is suddenly open so I’ll play if signups are still open
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Alley
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. Vissy
9. Barks
10. @PippyPony ?
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Sportsport
4. Cray
5. Mayo
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Alley
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. Vissy
9. Barks
10. @PippyPony ?
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Sportsport
4. Cray
5. Mayo
@IvyMoose - did you want to play?
Clearly DubZ and I are completely ready to start this game (ha ha HA)
Clearly DubZ and I are completely ready to start this game (ha ha HA)
signups (softly) closed.
Game may start in 1-2 business days or so if the mods’ schedules allow.
Game may start in 1-2 business days or so if the mods’ schedules allow.
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Alley
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. Vissy
9. Barks
10. PippyPony
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Sportsport
4. Cray
5. Mayo
Mod Help
1. Cubs
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Alley
4. Alissa
5. PSV
6. genny
7. Zenge142
8. Vissy
9. Barks
10. PippyPony
Subs
utc. shortstuff
1. Fluff
Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Sportsport
4. Cray
5. Mayo
Mod Help
1. Cubs
I got the 'rona.
After years of avoiding it, mayo jr brought it home from school
I'm tempted to play, but maybe switch me to sub.
After years of avoiding it, mayo jr brought it home from school
I'm tempted to play, but maybe switch me to sub.
Speedy recovery, this new variant is wicked.I got the 'rona.
After years of avoiding it, mayo jr brought it home from school
I'm tempted to play, but maybe switch me to sub.
Ugh, rona got you?I got the 'rona.
After years of avoiding it, mayo jr brought it home from school
I'm tempted to play, but maybe switch me to sub.
I assumed it would be bird flu.
Okay there we go.
Officially ready for the game to begin!
Officially ready for the game to begin!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@IvyMoose - did you want to play?
Clearly DubZ and I are completely ready to start this game (ha ha HA)
This week is kinda wack, plus the AVMA convention, but I can be a sub. Want me to add myself to the list?
Man the sub chat is going to be lit
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What's a sub chatMan the sub chat is going to be lit

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thank you! Will add that when we finalizeThis week is kinda wack, plus the AVMA convention, but I can be a sub. Want me to add myself to the list?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K