A Few of My Favourite Things! WW Sign-Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How familiar are you with Reddit?

• Extremely familiar

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Somewhat familiar

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I browse occasionally.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • What's a "reddit"?

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know, at Christmas feasts there are all kinds of vegetables, depending on your culture and traditions. Most common in the USA is green bean casserole and sweet potato casserole. Other veggies that might show up include corn, lettuce (in the form of a salad) and asparagus.

Any vegetable can be made festive with a few simple additions.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You know, at Christmas feasts there are all kinds of vegetables, depending on your culture and traditions. Most common in the USA is green bean casserole and sweet potato casserole. Other veggies that might show up include corn, lettuce (in the form of a salad) and asparagus.

Any vegetable can be made festive with a few simple additions.
Cranberries!

RaleighRum_Main.jpg

(the one on the left is the guilty one)

Trilt was still just a titch drunk when she finally got off SDN and went to pack for her upcoming out-of-town rotation. She hunted down some scrubs, threw the smaller of her shampoos in a bag, got distracted by cute animal pictures...

...an hour later (after falling down a solid Youtube rabbit hole), she made sure she packed enough socks for the week and headed to bed. She dreamed of brilliantly coloured tigers, spy movies, buckets of sloths, and snuggling with her kitties.

And then in the morning, Hagrid (her car) had suffered a horrible cardiac event and made her add this sentence to this already really lame write up.

Nobody has died.

It's now Day 2! Lynch deadline is 9PM EST or an overwhelming, unmoving majority.

dM3QHvH.gif

ROSTER:
Good Food & Drink

1. DubZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Stb
4. Aloha

Finland, Finland, Finland
5. Orca2011
6. Jilary
7. FFM
8. SOV

Circus Arts
9. kcoughli
10. Kam
12. Teepster

Cute Baby Animals
13. html
14.Caiter92
15. ketoone
16. Hayley

Warm Things
17. DVMD
18. dyachei
19. LetitSnow
20. Lupin

Internet & Media
21. Zensing
22. PBC
23. hmoo
24. Deva

Zany Animals
25. Gwen
26. Jamrockin
27. LadyOtheFarm
28. Rockatiel
29. thedrjojo

DEAD:
11. Finnick - Diet Coke

Ugh, finally! I've been waiting all morning to post this. Just give me a minute and I'll type it up.

I received an item that let me block MJ last night. I was told the block was successful.

lynch MJ for now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm thinking you probably weren't, because why own up to being blocked and essentially outing yourself, but just want to throw it on the radar for later just in case...

Why own up to it? Because somebody obviously blocked you. So if you are a wolf who got blocked by a villager, your best bet is to get ahead of it just like WZ did before someone posts "I blocked so n so and there was no kill!!!!"

.... Just like what is happening to MJ.

Reactions: 1 user
Jingle bells, MJ smells...

Jamjam wants to Lynch!

lynch MJ

Just catching up on actually reading the thread. Agree with SOV, please be nice to players who don't want to read oodles and star your off topic things.

However, keep in mind this game is based on real life so discussion of objects, food, etc is not necessarily off topic. Just try and be reasonable, is all I ask from both sides.

Lynch MJ. (Would be fine with WZ too).

I'm a little unsure about this lynch. MJ is always a wolf and RNG can't like him that much, can it?

But it's better than random so lynch MJ for now. Monday is my easy day so I'll be around a bit.

I'm thinking you probably weren't, because why own up to being blocked and essentially outing yourself, but just want to throw it on the radar for later just in case...
Well, if I were a wolf, it would be a good idea to own up to being blocked (and 9 times out of 10 a wolf will) because there is obviously someone out there who blocked you. So, you either own up to it or they accuse you. But anyway. I just wanted to yell at whoever did it.

Well, I don't like all this blocking business. I think the person who blocked WZ is more likely to be the wolf. And MJ?! Gosh, that would be just the worst if he rolled wolf. I can't vote yet until I think a bit more.

I was blocked last night, but I'm not a wolf. I have a very useful role and would strongly encourage you to look into me before lynching me. Also it's probably my favorite role, so if you get me killed with it, I'm never forgiving you Zen.

So I guess I missed it in the Lynch write up the first time, because I didn't realize that Finn got thrown away and not recycled (or redeemed for deposit depending on your state). Does this mean recycling could be a thing she hates?

So I guess I missed it in the Lynch write up the first time, because I didn't realize that Finn got thrown away and not recycled (or redeemed for deposit depending on your state). Does this mean recycling could be a thing she hates?
Nah I think you're reading it wrong. The "dick" she refers to in the writeup is a healthy nut who didn't recycle.

Reactions: 1 user
So MJ's role name and description doesn't seem wolfy (not that I know what wolfy looks like in this game). His ability is one I've seen villagers, wolves, and chaos have. But! I do think it's worth looking into him. That's just like, my opinion though.

Haha. I should have seen that coming. I am likewise not the wolf you are looking for. But this is what I get for trying to help a friend :p
I've got to ask if anyone else was blocked. It's possible there was a conversion even. But I need to at least ask- I'm trying not to let my my feels guide me on this one.

Btw, I was very "cheerful" last night. I don't know what was done to me.

If it was protection, thank you to whomever, but keep moving on - I'm not worth protecting.

Role name is Corner Gas. Tv show, like I said. Not that it matters since we don't know what wolves are.

So, you aren't the wolf we're looking for, but you are a wolf?

I'm sorry, I had to say it/point it out.
Well if you want to be all literal in your reading :p