Quantcast

A.T. Still University @ Missouri Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michaelcimba

Membership Revoked
Removed
2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey guys,

Just curious what you all have heard about the A.T. Still University School Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health program. I know it is fairly new, so I wasn't sure if anyone had anything good or bad to say.

Thanks!

knewstance

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The clinic is in downtown St Louis. Super nice, new clinic in a unique partnership with an insurance company. Its a pretty cool setup. Youd never need to worry about getting your patients.

The first two years are spent in Kirksville, MO. A small college town.

From what I understand their students are well prepared to enter the profession upon graduation.

Reactions: 1 user

Mterres

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview there this week!

Reactions: 1 user

Mterres

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let me know how the campus and facilities are! What're your stats if you don't mind me asking

Sure will!

19AA 20TS 20PAT 3.41O/3.34S and 3.72O/3.65S without study abroad grades calculated in! I also have two pending cancer publications!

smallmediumbig

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed there last year and really liked it. The facilities are newer, so they're nice. The town had a good vibe. The students all seemed happy. I remember really liking how their curriculum is set up and how much of an emphasis they put on public health.