A.T. Still University @ Missouri Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

michaelcimba

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Just curious what you all have heard about the A.T. Still University School Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health program. I know it is fairly new, so I wasn't sure if anyone had anything good or bad to say.

Thanks!
 
The clinic is in downtown St Louis. Super nice, new clinic in a unique partnership with an insurance company. Its a pretty cool setup. Youd never need to worry about getting your patients.

The first two years are spent in Kirksville, MO. A small college town.

From what I understand their students are well prepared to enter the profession upon graduation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me know how the campus and facilities are! What're your stats if you don't mind me asking

Sure will!

19AA 20TS 20PAT 3.41O/3.34S and 3.72O/3.65S without study abroad grades calculated in! I also have two pending cancer publications!
 
I interviewed there last year and really liked it. The facilities are newer, so they're nice. The town had a good vibe. The students all seemed happy. I remember really liking how their curriculum is set up and how much of an emphasis they put on public health.