Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm I would contact AACOMAS about that one... Normally you just have to submit "every transcript from all secondary educational institutions you have ever attended." So basically any college you had ever attended. But I will admit I am completely ignorant of the GED stuff, if it shows up on a college transcript, my intuition would say to include it, in the same way that people include AP courses and such... but again best to contact them. Really hound them until you get a full answer. Usually they are extremely helpful, but sometimes they can be vague in their answers, so get as clear of an answer that you can from them.Thank you. I will definitely go back and make sure.
What about classes that I had taken for my GED review? Those are on my unofficial transcript but they are not credited courses.
