This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
AATBS EPPP Ultimate Study Bundle For Sale - Used

I am selling my AATBS study materials. This ultimate study bundle was bought directly from AATBS in January 2023 and the bundle retails for $550 new. The materials are dated 2022, but I took my exam in December 2023 (the delay in timing was due to some delays with the state application process as their website information was not updated amongst other communication issues with the state board) and I passed on the first try, so I do not believe the information is out of date at all or really changes much from one year to the next. The information in the exam aligned well with the information in these materials.

I am selling for $450, OBO. The sale will include cost of shipping in addition to:

1. AATBS full set of 6 comprehensive study volumes (I have enclosed an example image of my highlighting and margin note taking for honest disclosure, these babies were well loved!).

2. AATBS flashcards (I individually hole-punched each card and fastened them in groups to rings for portable studying and a more organized “flash card” experience. The cards are all sorted and separated by their respective study area topic. This helped quite a bit as I could toss a set of cards in my purse and review whenever I had downtime throughout the day.).

3. AATBS theories of psychotherapy color coded chart (considered keeping this for myself as this is just a great comprehensive reference guide for quickly getting your bearings on theory). This is a front and back large (hence why it is folded in the middle) guide. I am including photos of both sides of the guide. Would be good in an office as a quick reference, especially if you supervise prac students or interns.

Please feel free to message me or reply if interested, thank you!! :)
IMG_2969.jpeg
IMG_2970.jpeg
IMG_2968.jpeg
IMG_2973.jpeg
IMG_2972.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.