acceptances from Northwestern?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine just changed today too!

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing in today's mail-Chicago suburb. If they went out Priority Mail, should be here tomorrow.

:laugh: Don't you know that the USPS in Chicago is horrible in terms of service? The City mailed postcards from the main post office to every registered voter in the city back on February 14 and as of the 26th (day before the municipal election) many still hadn't received them.

I suspect that some applicants in Cali will have their letters before the locals do. :(

:luck: to everyone!

So, after the great news from the 23rd (that is to say, that they were sending this stuff out) it's been a long, hellish wait until today when my status was updated. I hope to be joining some/most of you at NW next year, but being as I am in Western Mass., there's no way my letter's getting here before the weekend. Good luck all.

-Jake

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I interviewed back in October and got accepted in late November. My status pages says that Second Look Weekend information will be posted tomorrow. I assume that's for everyone. Good luck!!

Hey guys,

I interviewed back in October and got accepted in late November. My status pages says that Second Look Weekend information will be posted tomorrow. I assume that's for everyone. Good luck!!

Awwwwww tight. I hope they change the statuses.

Good luck to all of the Northwestern hopefuls out there! I absolutely loved the school! Unfortunately, co-location issues have eliminated it as a possibility for me. :(

so now the theory is that accepted students pages will change tomorrow to include second look weekend information?

i wish i didn't check this site ...

so now the theory is that accepted students pages will change tomorrow to include second look weekend information?

aaaaaaannnnnndddd anxiety Blackout.

This is so intense. So it appears they WILL be showing acceptances online this year as well.

Seriously, ignorance is bliss. :scared:

i might have handled it better if it was closer to the usual February 15th date....but March?

Where did you get that information?

read past couple posts

Members don't see this ad :)
Penelope says she got accepted back in November, so for the March acceptances, we still may not know whether or not our status page will reflect her status page... or am I just deluding myself?

I guess we'll be finding out tomorrow, huh?

It is tomorrow already ;)
No change in status page whatsoever.
I can't wait for the letter :scared: :scared:
I hate snail mail :mad: :mad:

It is tomorrow already ;)
No change in status page whatsoever.
I can't wait for the letter :scared: :scared:
I hate snail mail :mad: :mad:

wrong time zone though. 11:14 in chicago

Nothing in today's mail-Chicago suburb. If they went out Priority Mail, should be here tomorrow.

In November the acceptances went out in small envelopes by first class mail, so don't fret if you get one!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
To think that I was waiting like crazy for midnight.
Do this mean I have to stay up one more hour!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
To think that I was waiting like crazy for midnight.
Do this mean I have to stay up one more hour!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would think that they would wait until regular business hours, but what the heck do I know. It would be more fun if they didn't.

check your page...

do you have 2nd look info? cuse i just have a blue screen

i have a blue screen too...wtf?

well, that can't be good for me. mine didn't change. :(

blue screen here too!!!

nothing here :scared:

no new info there.. it is just what used to be there initially, but in a blue screen.. does this mean we are rejected? anyone got 2nd look info?

I get both. I don't think it means anything...

It was doing that for a while now.

it is still the same since 1:00pm today

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??????????
:scared: :scared:

I get a blue screen, then I refresh, and the regular page comes back up.

IE here, and refreshing still brings up the blue screen. No message at all, just those links that had previously been at the bottom are now on the sides of the screen.

I hope someone at Feinberg is getting a kick out of reading all this mayhem...

IE-->Blue screen

IE here, and refreshing still brings up the blue screen. No message at all, just those links that had previously been at the bottom are now on the sides of the screen.

I hope someone at Feinberg is getting a kick out of reading all this mayhem...

ditto here

it could just be that they are taking the status pages down now for the year....