Accused of cheating!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think you should confront your accuser. (Doesn't that sound like Kobe Bryant case!) Violating the honor code is one of the most serious offenses I can imagine, so if you are innocent you should be allowed to defend yourself. Someone may spite you and may be trying to slander your name. Sad, and I hope it works out for you.

Members don't see this ad.

Your school has administrative proceedings for situations that you have discussed. Tell the truth on all questions asked of you. Do not disclose anything not asked of you. At this point, my opinion only, try not to involve an attorney. You really have no damages at this point. If representation is a concern, tell them. Let them present options to you if necessary. It is important that you present yourself with integrity and honesty. Be calm, Be honest, and this will end up being a minor inconvenience.

Guys, I think we can stop with the advice.
From the fact she hasn't posted for so long, sounds like Monet got tossed.
She probably changed her SDN ID a long time ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
MustafaMond said:
Guys, I think we can stop with the advice.
From the fact she hasn't posted for so long, sounds like Monet got tossed.
She probably changed her SDN ID a long time ago.

I chate once. It was in science class in 7th grade. A jock wanted to copy my answers during a test, he did, I got in trouble. I saw him again years later when he graduated one year ahead of me from medical school. Punkaz.

hippocritis.com - medical resident humor so sharp it could take out ur appendix

why did someone wake this up from the dead. Monet = GONE