Advanced PteExam 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vector2

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping I will be good between reading and doing all the q's from Mathew, Ptemasters, and e-echocardiography.com. Do any of you guys who have taken the exam in the last couple years think Edelman or another dedicated physics book is absolutely necessary?

Members don't see this ad.

Agreed, PTE Masters by itself is sufficient for the exam for probably 99% of the test takers

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Matthew and PTE Masters should be good enough to pass. Do E-echocardiography for daily refreshers and inexpensive CME. Everything else is gravy. You'll certainly understand and appreciate ultrasound by reading some physics text, and it'll likely make you a better echocardiographer, but it won't be necessary to pass the test.

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile

Edelman is painful to read through. The rest of the resources you mentioned are excellent however.

Do you have to be a fellow in CT to be eligible for the advanced PTE exam? Can i use my fellowship from europe i wonder?
I am totally ok with being just testamur certified... what do you think?

Do you have to be a fellow in CT to be eligible for the advanced PTE exam? Can i use my fellowship from europe i wonder?
I am totally ok with being just testamur certified... what do you think?
Anyone can pay the fee and take the test. It's certification that has all of the requirements.

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users