Advice on dating a nurse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranian girls are good looking. Don’t get trapped by a 4/10 white/black/Hispanic/oriental/Indian girl , stick to your studies and let your parents get you the 10/10 Iranian girl. She will also be a virgin and will stick with you all your life. And cook the food , wash the dishes and take care of all the household stuff. I am from Pakistan and that’s how the girls in my country are.
WTF dude

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Iranian girls are good looking. Don’t get trapped by a 4/10 white/black/Hispanic/oriental/Indian girl , stick to your studies and let your parents get you the 10/10 Iranian girl. She will also be a virgin and will stick with you all your life. And cook the food , wash the dishes and take care of all the household stuff. I am from Pakistan and that’s how the girls in my country are.

I ain't got no type...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol at having your parents set you up with a 10/10 hottie. What's the big deal ? Any brown dude with med school pedigree can do that.

I actually never see Iranian girls where I’m at. There was only one in my college, and I wasnt into her. This is more my kinda girl:

U3Mgrp2.jpg

I agree with medicinezoz that they sleep around- she was a huge slut. But I don’t plan on marrying a slut, there are plenty of hot ones from conservative families.

Last edited:
I actually never see Iranian girls where I’m at. There was only one in my college, and I wasnt into her. This is more my kinda girl:

U3Mgrp2.jpg

I agree with medicinezoz that they sleep around- she was a huge slut. But I don’t plan on marrying a slut, there are plenty of hot ones from conservative families.

Then why are you spazzing? Save yourself for that virgin, I'm sure she'd prefer it that way too.

Reactions: 1 user
But I don’t plan on marrying a slut, there are plenty of hot ones from conservative families.

This thread has officially gone off of the rails

it is time to administer Nitrite + thiosulfate or hydroxocobalamin stat

Reactions: 1 user
More attractive females tend to have fewer sexual partners actually. I think it's because less attractive ones think that they can hook a more attractive man by giving him good sex. In reality, they just end up getting hurt. The real long term damage is in the fact that they can easily sleep with relatively far more attractive men, and this increases their standards for what they think they can get for relationships. These high expectations are either lowered, when reality hits really harshly, or they aren't, and you get a foreveralone catlady type.

The power of female choice: Fat chicks get laid more

Of course, as with every other sociological trend, by definition, exceptions most certainly exist.

More attractive females tend to have fewer sexual partners actually. I think it's because less attractive ones think that they can hook a more attractive man by giving him good sex. In reality, they just end up getting hurt. The real long term damage is in the fact that they can easily sleep with relatively far more attractive men, and this increases their standards for what they think they can get for relationships. These high expectations are either lowered, when reality hits really harshly, or they aren't, and you get a foreveralone catlady type.

The power of female choice: Fat chicks get laid more

Of course, as with every other sociological trend, by definition, exceptions most certainly exist.

Why was this study even done? I really hope my tax dollars aren't funding nonsense research like this.

Why was this study even done? I really hope my tax dollars aren't funding nonsense research like this.

It was not a study but rather a thesis paper submitted by a Masters of Public Health Candidate in satisfaction for their MPH degree

The author was head of a study sponsored by the State of Hawaii entitled Effects of Oxytocin on Bleeding Outcomes During Dilation and Evacuation at 18-24-weeks gestation where they recruited 14-Year-Olds for Grisly Late-Term Abortion Experiments

Status
Not open for further replies.