Advice on What to do in Regards to making deposits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samurai5511

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
The deposit deadline for VCOM-Auburn is coming Saturday but, I already paid a deposit for ARCOM. I am having a lot of trouble deciding whether or not to put down the deposit for VCOM-Auburn because I also am waiting to hear back from:

- KCU, DMU, and KCOM

These are much more established programs so, if I get into any of the three I will go for sure.

The thing is, if I put down a deposit for VCOM-Auburn, I may get stuck making three deposits if I get into any of the three schools listed above. I am honestly stressing out a lot about this decision because I do not think I can afford more than two deposits. I am thinking about just going with ARCOM and not paying the VCOM deposit so I have money left over to pay the deposits at the more established programs.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, and on top of that, they required mandatory lecture attendance during the COVID pandemic!
That is not true. There were a handful of mandatory lectures, given by invited guest lectures. The class was divided up into two large lecture halls, masking was required and students were 8 feet apart. Don't believe everything you read.

Yes, and on top of that, they required mandatory lecture attendance during the COVID pandemic!

I can absolutely tell you *hint hint wink wink that this is not true about the mandatory attendance.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user