Advice on What to do in Regards to making deposits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samurai5511

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The deposit deadline for VCOM-Auburn is coming Saturday but, I already paid a deposit for ARCOM. I am having a lot of trouble deciding whether or not to put down the deposit for VCOM-Auburn because I also am waiting to hear back from:

- KCU, DMU, and KCOM

These are much more established programs so, if I get into any of the three I will go for sure.

The thing is, if I put down a deposit for VCOM-Auburn, I may get stuck making three deposits if I get into any of the three schools listed above. I am honestly stressing out a lot about this decision because I do not think I can afford more than two deposits. I am thinking about just going with ARCOM and not paying the VCOM deposit so I have money left over to pay the deposits at the more established programs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, and on top of that, they required mandatory lecture attendance during the COVID pandemic!
That is not true. There were a handful of mandatory lectures, given by invited guest lectures. The class was divided up into two large lecture halls, masking was required and students were 8 feet apart. Don't believe everything you read.
 
Yes, and on top of that, they required mandatory lecture attendance during the COVID pandemic!

I can absolutely tell you *hint hint wink wink that this is not true about the mandatory attendance.