Agnes Scott 2019 - 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted971455

Hey wanted to start this thread for anyone applying for the Agnes Scott post-bacc program or who was accepted! (I was accepted but looking for some more details before deciding)

Also any students who finished the program within the past five years, what were your impressions of the program?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there!

I am currently in the process of deciding between Agnes Scott's post-bacc program and The University of Michigan's MEDPREP program! Would love any insight into either program, especially Michigan's program since it is still fairly new. The main thing that concerns me is the large class sizes, as opposed to the Agnes Scott program. As for Agnes Scott, has anyone else had difficulty receiving communications from the school? I would love to hear how folks ultimately made their decisions for post-bacc programs, as it seems like an incredibly difficult decision to make. Thank you so much for your help.

Hi! I got accepted into the program I asked a former student about her experience. I can post it if you all would like me to.

Members don't see this ad :)

Hey guys! Congrats on the acceptance! I will be starting in May and am super excited. I reached out to several other alumni of the program and heard many positives especially the folks who took advantage of the linkage. I am a local to Atlanta so I showed up a few time to Agnes Scott and did a lot of investigating to say the least... has anyone decided for sure they're attending?

Hey guys! Congrats on the acceptance! I will be starting in May and am super excited. I reached out to several other alumni of the program and heard many positives especially the folks who took advantage of the linkage. I am a local to Atlanta so I showed up a few time to Agnes Scott and did a lot of investigating to say the least... has anyone decided for sure they're attending?
Yes, I officially accepted the offer for admission. Have you ?

Hello,
I too was accepted. I’m not a local. Does anyone know of any housing available?

What are you all doing for financial aid? Anyone receive a small loan??

Hey guys! Congrats on your acceptances! I plan to apply for the summer and I just wanted to know what gre score is required for admission