Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I have done a lot of searching and have yet to hear what people's experiences were at the FM residency sites. I am particularly interested in Travis, Nellis, and maybe Eglin. I am a MS3 and will probably do my aways at Nellis and Travis and I am primarily interested in the environment, quality of rotations, and general impressions people got while on aways there. Can anyone speak to there experiences at any of these programs?
I have done a lot of searching and have yet to hear what people's experiences were at the FM residency sites. I am particularly interested in Travis, Nellis, and maybe Eglin. I am a MS3 and will probably do my aways at Nellis and Travis and I am primarily interested in the environment, quality of rotations, and general impressions people got while on aways there. Can anyone speak to there experiences at any of these programs?