-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Alternate Survivors!
Started by circuitbreaker
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So exciting! Congrats 😀😀😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Omfg guys. Totally in shock.
YOU'RE GOING TO BE A VET! Congrats!! I knew someone big had to have been called when the name on here changed like three times in a few refreshes.



Woooooooo WhyEverNot!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile
Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile
OMG WEN! I knew they couldn't let you down this time!!!
You are going to be an awesome Vet!!!!!!

and here's a kick line!







You are going to be an awesome Vet!!!!!!

and here's a kick line!




Eeekkkkkkk!
Welcome to Okie land!
Welcome to Okie land!
Congrats, WEN!!!!! 

Ahhhh thank you guys! I am still in shock
Again, YAHOOOOOOOO WEN!!!!


Congrats everyone, but WEN, this is especially just for YOU.....
![]()
You ROCK!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Knew you would do it... WOOOOOT
Eeeeeeeee, thank you flyhi! 😍You guys are all awesome - thank you for all the love and support!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
Whoops...looks like I forgot to take myself off of the waitlist. I didn't even interview there!
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
Whoops...looks like I forgot to take myself off of the waitlist. I didn't even interview there!
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
Whoops...looks like I forgot to take myself off of the waitlist. I didn't even interview there!
Oh nice! Congrats anyway! You've done really well this cycle! 🙂 I'm still on their waitlist too. I never interviewed either. Looks like they've moved pretty far down the list then. Did you get the email a week ago about those of use receiving it being "the next few up on the list" or whatever?
Oh nice! Congrats anyway! You've done really well this cycle! 🙂 I'm still on their waitlist too. I never interviewed either. Looks like they've moved pretty far down the list then. Did you get the email a week ago about those of use receiving it being "the next few up on the list" or whatever?
Yep, I did.
I didn't get one, FWIW. I really wish they'd give us rank numbers. Not knowing if you'll be offered admission is even worse when you have no idea how likely it is. 👎 This is the closest to likely/unlikely probability I've heard, and it ain't much to go on.
But on the other hand, not counting on an acceptance means I'm already making plans to do awesome things this summer and next year. So even if I don't get an offer, I'll be happy with how I'm spending my time. 🙂
But on the other hand, not counting on an acceptance means I'm already making plans to do awesome things this summer and next year. So even if I don't get an offer, I'll be happy with how I'm spending my time. 🙂
I second this. It sucks to not know whether you were even close.I didn't get one, FWIW. I really wish they'd give us rank numbers. Not knowing if you'll be offered admission is even worse when you have no idea how likely it is. 👎 This is the closest to likely/unlikely probability I've heard, and it ain't much to go on.
But on the other hand, not counting on an acceptance means I'm already making plans to do awesome things this summer and next year. So even if I don't get an offer, I'll be happy with how I'm spending my time. 🙂
I didn't get one, FWIW. I really wish they'd give us rank numbers. Not knowing if you'll be offered admission is even worse when you have no idea how likely it is.
This was such a pain with VMRCVM, they refuse to give out numbers, but there are not very many on the waitlist. It's killer not knowing where you stand, especially when you are watching everyone else posting here with declines. Best of luck


Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17), orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Totally unexpected. Got the call while I was at work and was in total shock since I bombed my interview.
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17), orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Totally unexpected. Got the call while I was at work and was in total shock since I bombed my interview.
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17), orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Totally unexpected. Got the call while I was at work and was in total shock since I bombed my interview.
OMG!!!! So where are you gonna go!?!?!?!?!?!?




So freakin cool, Orca! Congrats!!!
OMG!!!! So where are you gonna go!?!?!?!?!?!?
So freakin cool, Orca! Congrats!!!
I'm leaning towards Illinois actually. I really like the sound of the new curriculum and and enjoyed my visit there even if the school isn't super fancy/new and stuff like that. Plus, I love that they have a wildlife clinic basically run by the students. I was originally interested in wild life/zoo med (despite no experience) so I'd love to be able to get involved. One of the reasons I loved Tufts so much too.
Ooohh choices!! I missed your OK acceptance. You are on fire!!! Congratulations again I am so happy for you!!!I'm leaning towards Illinois actually. I really like the sound of the new curriculum and and enjoyed my visit there even if the school isn't super fancy/new and stuff like that. Plus, I love that they have a wildlife clinic basically run by the students. I was originally interested in wild life/zoo med (despite no experience) so I'd love to be able to get involved. One of the reasons I loved Tufts so much too.
I'm leaning towards Illinois actually. I really like the sound of the new curriculum and and enjoyed my visit there even if the school isn't super fancy/new and stuff like that. Plus, I love that they have a wildlife clinic basically run by the students. I was originally interested in wild life/zoo med (despite no experience) so I'd love to be able to get involved. One of the reasons I loved Tufts so much too.
Well then an even BIGGER congrats to you! I thought this was just icing on the cake, but I'm so happy that you were able to actually make a choice!


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17), orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Totally unexpected. Got the call while I was at work and was in total shock since I bombed my interview.
CONGRATS!!!! This is so awesome!!!!!
Congrats Orca!!
Ahhh Orca!!!! You weren't lynched AND you got choices! Big day for you!!
Congrats orca!!!!!!!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Congrats orca!!!!!! 

GO ORCA!!!!!! That's awesome!!!😀
It's good if you have other plans to distract you with! Would you apply again? I am still hoping for you though!![]()
Definitely. I'm taking the new GRE this summer, just for LSU's sake. 😉
Last edited:
Congrats, Orca!!!
I'd go with Illinois personally, but I may be biased. ;D I also loved their new curriculum (can't argue against getting students into clinicals early) and I'm /still/ in love with U-C - it's such a cute city!
Congrats again, that's really awesome. =)
I'd go with Illinois personally, but I may be biased. ;D I also loved their new curriculum (can't argue against getting students into clinicals early) and I'm /still/ in love with U-C - it's such a cute city!
Congrats again, that's really awesome. =)
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17),orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
Wisconsin: bearito (call 4/25 OOS, #24, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17),orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
Wisconsin: bearito (call 4/25 OOS, #24, declined)
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17),orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
Wisconsin: bearito (call 4/25 OOS, #24, declined)
That is awesome bearito! #24?!? That is crazy. My heart always jumps when I see someone has posted on here.
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17),orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined) Emiloo4(OOS call 4/30)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
Wisconsin: bearito (call 4/25 OOS, #24, declined)
Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)
Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)
Colorado State: Emiloo4 (5 year - OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)
Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined), VetMedBF (OOS email)
Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)
Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10), jessejames23 (call 4/17),orca2011 (OOS call 4/26)
Iowa: jessejames23 (email 4/23)
Kansas: jushorsinaround (call 4/17) helloxkitty22 ( call 4/17 OOS ), Escalla (call 4/18 OOS)
Louisiana: NStarz (email/call 4/26, OOS, declined) Emiloo4(OOS call 4/30)
Minnesota: Ashlee421 (email 4/18)
Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)
Ohio State:Nordicat (OOS call, 4/23, declined)
Oklahoma State: SeaHawk10 (OOS call 4/17, declined), Emiloo4 (OOS call 4/20, declined), Whyevernot55 (OOS call 4/25)
Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)
Penn: squirrelcountry (OOS, call 4/19)
Purdue: zanydogz (OOS call, 4/17, declined)
Tufts: frogsgirl (OOS, call 4/19)
WSU: bearito (4/4), Wycolo (4/11, declined), follefille (OOS email 4/6, declined)
Wisconsin: bearito (call 4/25 OOS, #24, declined)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been gone for several days. My how this forum moves.
Yay emiloooooo!!
Yay emiloooooo!!
E
Escalla
Whoo hoo!!!! Congrats! 😀
Congrats Emiloo!! So many options!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Question
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
