Am I too late? + Supplementary Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

michaelcimba

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

1) So last night I submitted all of my primaries and have my transcripts verified, as well as my official DAT scores posted; however, I am still waiting on LORs. The last 2 LORs will be submitted early next week before September hits (so they say). Am I too late? AADSAS says my application has been processed, they're just missing the LORs. Is it a long waiting period for schools to receive these LORs?

2) I also still have 3 supplementaries to send out. Will schools look at my app before they receive the supplementaries? The schools are:

Creighton
Minnesota
SIU
PENN

Thanks!
 
I think you should be fine if you have great stats and application overall. Schools don't review AADSAS before they get their supplemental application $. I would recommend to add more schools. Add UIC and Midwestern if you are an Illinois resident
 
I think you should be fine if you have great stats and application overall. Schools don't review AADSAS before they get their supplemental application $. I would recommend to add more schools. Add UIC and Midwestern if you are an Illinois resident

Thanks for the input! Stats aren't a worry for me. I have 14 total schools including UIC 🙂. I'm officially broke