michaelcimba

2+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

1) So last night I submitted all of my primaries and have my transcripts verified, as well as my official DAT scores posted; however, I am still waiting on LORs. The last 2 LORs will be submitted early next week before September hits (so they say). Am I too late? AADSAS says my application has been processed, they're just missing the LORs. Is it a long waiting period for schools to receive these LORs?

2) I also still have 3 supplementaries to send out. Will schools look at my app before they receive the supplementaries? The schools are:

Creighton
Minnesota
SIU
PENN

Thanks!

I-hate-alginate

La Dolce Vita
2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think you should be fine if you have great stats and application overall. Schools don't review AADSAS before they get their supplemental application $. I would recommend to add more schools. Add UIC and Midwestern if you are an Illinois resident

michaelcimba

2+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I think you should be fine if you have great stats and application overall. Schools don't review AADSAS before they get their supplemental application $. I would recommend to add more schools. Add UIC and Midwestern if you are an Illinois resident

Thanks for the input! Stats aren't a worry for me. I have 14 total schools including UIC :). I'm officially broke

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.