American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry guys, I forgot there was a game going on.

Lynch Cubs

Will look more closely at everyone in a couple hours. So I'm guessing the wolves killed miz and it backfired on coopah. But if nav was targeted as he says then coopah probably used her 3 target rampage.. did anyone else seem to be targeted?

When did you forget?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

DAY 2 Dr. Bloody Face Will See You Now Lynch Tally

cubs (1) - snowy
MsP (1) - Stagg
nav (1) - genny

3/8 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~8.5 hours)

tumblr_n7h4z5fCuj1sxfqdyo1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
*******lynch mel********

While I hate the angle shooting I am doing here, I am thinking Dubz brought one of the two back as a wolf and she wouldn’t have given wolf to someone who wasn’t here.!

Reactions: 1 user
Cool cool cool. Looks like we are going to wait until I am in full emergency work tonight to have any discussion. Sounds great. More items for me.

Because I was doing things last night that prevented my death.

Really? Because I did nothing and managed to survive.

You sound like wolf Nav, trying to create distance between you and Coop day 1. If her sticking to Mel bothered you so much, why didn’t you switch back?

And now you’re on a convert hunt with Mel instead of looking for originals? Miz was pretty suspicious of you before her death. If Coop was the only original wolf or had a partner who wasn’t you, she probably could have just pocketed Miz, or directed her toward you, without having to kill her so early. I’m pretty happy with my vote on you this far.

I've been busy all day with classes studying for an exam and probably won't be around until before lynch close (hopefully).
It's safe to say coop won't be resurrecting since she was a wolf

One of the resurrected could turn out to be a wolf but knows

Been a rough day. I'm just now sitting down. I'm looking over yesterday and will be back with theories.

Lynch Cubs

timing of putting OG!Mel in the lead with coopah at 2 votes, and soft defense of Coops.

Members don't see this ad :)
*******lynch mel********

While I hate the angle shooting I am doing here, I am thinking Dubz brought one of the two back as a wolf and she wouldn’t have given wolf to someone who wasn’t here.!

also what the actual **** again
You can PM with me, but instead of evaluating me in PM if you are truly angle-shooting, you decide to lynch me on thread? Sketch points to you.

also what the actual **** again
You can PM with me, but instead of evaluating me in PM if you are truly angle-shooting, you decide to lynch me on thread? Sketch points to you.

Oh man can I turn it in for some great prizes?!

I hear sketch points can be exchanged on the black market for STL Gold
Yeah but who knows when THAT loser will be back :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Really? Because I did nothing and managed to survive.

You sound like wolf Nav, trying to create distance between you and Coop day 1. If her sticking to Mel bothered you so much, why didn’t you switch back?

And now you’re on a convert hunt with Mel instead of looking for originals? Miz was pretty suspicious of you before her death. If Coop was the only original wolf or had a partner who wasn’t you, she probably could have just pocketed Miz, or directed her toward you, without having to kill her so early. I’m pretty happy with my vote on you this far.

Are you claiming to have been attacked yesterday?

And coop said she was changing back and thinking and then didn’t. And I stayed on her *** over it, because that was wolfy as heck.

There may not be more “originals:” this game wasn’t made the way that you are thinking it is. She made this game with the understanding that people have multiple lives.

Name one point where miz was actually suspicious of me. She will be revived tomorrow, so be careful with your answer as she will just call you out on your **** tomorrow

Has no one else observed how Mel didn’t care about getting lynched and then appeared right after? He knew he was getting revived. Whether that means wolf or not I don’t know, but that sticks with me.

Has no one else observed how Mel didn’t care about getting lynched and then appeared right after? He knew he was getting revived. Whether that means wolf or not I don’t know, but that sticks with me.
Let me help you get unstuck:
I was cooking and just barely missed lynch (even apologized to WZ in PM and asked not to be modkilled before I saw I was lynched). This has got to be the worst push I’ve ever heard :rolleyes:

He flipped village though. Unless he's a wolf with a false village flip or something but that's too weird. His flip is what it is, village.

Lynch cubs, for trying too hard to find things where they aren't.

I care less about this as people get busy. I care more about the reincarnated wolf that would have come in with coopah dying.

My question was more "why do you think people have multiple lives as opposed to another mechanic?"

Not that people have a set number or lives per person per se. but there are a set number of roles to be distributed in this game.

Role you died with has nothing to do with role you come back with

I know, but he was saying mel was acting weird before he flipped. He was village. He said it was as if mel knew he was getting revived and that it was sorta wolfy but mel flipped village.

I know, but he was saying mel was acting weird before he flipped. He was village. He said it was as if mel knew he was getting revived and that it was sorta wolfy but mel flipped village.
He's saying I let myself get lynched because I wanted to be reincarnated as a wolf.

FINAL DAY 2 Dr. Bloody Face Will See You Now Lynch Tally

cubs (3)
- snowy, cheezit, MsP
MsP (0) -
nav (2) - genny, cubs
mel (1) - nav
snowy (1) - stagg

@cubsrule4e You have won, prepare to collect your prize!
7/8 votes
Missing and presumed dead: @Crayola227
CHECK YO VOTES

tumblr_n7h4z5fCuj1sxfqdyo1_500.gif

Day 2

source.gif

Rarely does anyone just visit Briarcliff Manor. Those tyrannical nuns, particularly Sister Jude, will find a reason to commit just about anyone. Innocent men accused of murder, lesbian journalists, the list goes on and on. And as is to be expected, Sister Jude has her own skeletons that she would rather not see dug up.

But this story tonight isn't about Sister Jude. It's about...well, someone very close to her I suppose. The well-meaning, fame-chasing proprietor of Frau Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities. You'll hear more about this later, but sadly the show will have to go on without its headliner.

Dead due to lightning strike from the heavens is @Crayola227, who was Elsa Mars, a villager.

I'm sure you're all much more interested in hearing who you managed to lynch, or rather commit to the asylum, today. But it seems you missed the memo that the best way to commit someone to the asylum is to get them inside the building first, and worry about the paperwork later. Otherwise, they might slip through your fingers. Just ask Lana Winters about how that kind of thing goes down.

~~~~
You all know this isn't just a regular old insane asylum though, right? If it was once a holy place, it has been overtaken by evil now. The Devil is here among us, and he's not the only one. Rubber Man may be in the past, for now, but Bloody Face has emerged, and he would love some new material for his mask.

Before you all scurry off to take what refuge you can find in this accursed place, look around. You might see a couple familiar faces.

Reincarnated are @Coopah and @mizchiefmanaged. They look the same but...hmmm. Something has definitely changed.

It is now Night 2. Deadline is 6am EST, unless I get all actions by midnight.

9 players remain. Please adjust your PMs as needed.

2. @genny
3.9999. @Ms Procrastinator
7. @Stagg737
15. @cubsrule4e
42. @mizchiefmanaged
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly
7.2. @Melchizedek
7.5 @Coopah

Dead:
3.14159265359. @Melchizedek - Ethel Darling
10. @Crayola227 - Constance Langdon