Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sorry guys, I forgot there was a game going on.
Lynch Cubs
Will look more closely at everyone in a couple hours. So I'm guessing the wolves killed miz and it backfired on coopah. But if nav was targeted as he says then coopah probably used her 3 target rampage.. did anyone else seem to be targeted?
When did you forget?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DAY 2 Dr. Bloody Face Will See You Now Lynch Tally
cubs (1) - snowy
MsP (1) - Stagg
nav (1) - genny
3/8 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~8.5 hours)
cubs (1) - snowy
MsP (1) - Stagg
nav (1) - genny
3/8 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~8.5 hours)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******lynch mel********
While I hate the angle shooting I am doing here, I am thinking Dubz brought one of the two back as a wolf and she wouldn’t have given wolf to someone who wasn’t here.!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
While I hate the angle shooting I am doing here, I am thinking Dubz brought one of the two back as a wolf and she wouldn’t have given wolf to someone who wasn’t here.!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Cool cool cool. Looks like we are going to wait until I am in full emergency work tonight to have any discussion. Sounds great. More items for me.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Really? Because I did nothing and managed to survive.
You sound like wolf Nav, trying to create distance between you and Coop day 1. If her sticking to Mel bothered you so much, why didn’t you switch back?
And now you’re on a convert hunt with Mel instead of looking for originals? Miz was pretty suspicious of you before her death. If Coop was the only original wolf or had a partner who wasn’t you, she probably could have just pocketed Miz, or directed her toward you, without having to kill her so early. I’m pretty happy with my vote on you this far.
Why not?
Why is the better questionWhy not?
I've been busy all day with classes studying for an exam and probably won't be around until before lynch close (hopefully).
It's safe to say coop won't be resurrecting since she was a wolf
It's safe to say coop won't be resurrecting since she was a wolf
One of the resurrected could turn out to be a wolf but knows
Why is the better question
Is it?
Been a rough day. I'm just now sitting down. I'm looking over yesterday and will be back with theories.
Lynch Cubs
timing of putting OG!Mel in the lead with coopah at 2 votes, and soft defense of Coops.
timing of putting OG!Mel in the lead with coopah at 2 votes, and soft defense of Coops.
also what the actual **** again*******lynch mel********
While I hate the angle shooting I am doing here, I am thinking Dubz brought one of the two back as a wolf and she wouldn’t have given wolf to someone who wasn’t here.!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
You can PM with me, but instead of evaluating me in PM if you are truly angle-shooting, you decide to lynch me on thread? Sketch points to you.
also what the actual **** again
You can PM with me, but instead of evaluating me in PM if you are truly angle-shooting, you decide to lynch me on thread? Sketch points to you.
Oh man can I turn it in for some great prizes?!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I hear sketch points can be exchanged on the black market for STL Gold
Yeah but who knows when THAT loser will be back 🙄I hear sketch points can be exchanged on the black market for STL Gold
Last edited:
Really? Because I did nothing and managed to survive.
You sound like wolf Nav, trying to create distance between you and Coop day 1. If her sticking to Mel bothered you so much, why didn’t you switch back?
And now you’re on a convert hunt with Mel instead of looking for originals? Miz was pretty suspicious of you before her death. If Coop was the only original wolf or had a partner who wasn’t you, she probably could have just pocketed Miz, or directed her toward you, without having to kill her so early. I’m pretty happy with my vote on you this far.
Are you claiming to have been attacked yesterday?
And coop said she was changing back and thinking and then didn’t. And I stayed on her *** over it, because that was wolfy as heck.
There may not be more “originals:” this game wasn’t made the way that you are thinking it is. She made this game with the understanding that people have multiple lives.
Name one point where miz was actually suspicious of me. She will be revived tomorrow, so be careful with your answer as she will just call you out on your **** tomorrow
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
She said it in PM. 😀Name one point where miz was actually suspicious of me. She will be revived tomorrow, so be careful with your answer as she will just call you out on your **** tomorrow
I hear sketch points can be exchanged on the black market for STL Gold
I hear STL gold provides for more items and useful items, so that’s a thing
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
She said it in PM. 😀
Alright; waiting with baited breath to hear from her when she is alive
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Is it?
Can we maybe participate past the two word answer level?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
She said she PMed you some questions, and was waiting for you to be less evasive. So you should have been aware of her suspicions already.Alright; waiting with baited breath to hear from her when she is alive
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Maybe.
Seriously though:
Why do you believe this?
Again, why? And how sure are you that it will be tomorrow?
She made this game with the understanding that people have multiple lives.
Why do you believe this?
She will be revived tomorrow
Again, why? And how sure are you that it will be tomorrow?
Has no one else observed how Mel didn’t care about getting lynched and then appeared right after? He knew he was getting revived. Whether that means wolf or not I don’t know, but that sticks with me.
VOTECOUNT NOW!!!
Let me help you get unstuck:Has no one else observed how Mel didn’t care about getting lynched and then appeared right after? He knew he was getting revived. Whether that means wolf or not I don’t know, but that sticks with me.
I was cooking and just barely missed lynch (even apologized to WZ in PM and asked not to be modkilled before I saw I was lynched). This has got to be the worst push I’ve ever heard 🙄
He flipped village though. Unless he's a wolf with a false village flip or something but that's too weird. His flip is what it is, village.Has no one else observed how Mel didn’t care about getting lynched and then appeared right after? He knew he was getting revived. Whether that means wolf or not I don’t know, but that sticks with me.
Let me help you get unstuck:
I was cooking and just barely missed lynch (even apologized to WZ in PM and asked not to be modkilled before I saw I was lynched). This has got to be the worst push I’ve ever heard 🙄
You liking that eye roll emoji today eh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch cubs, for trying too hard to find things where they aren't.
He flipped village though. Unless he's a wolf with a false village flip or something but that's too weird. His flip is what it is, village.
Role you died with has nothing to do with role you come back with
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
She said she PMed you some questions, and was waiting for you to be less evasive. So you should have been aware of her suspicions already.
She asked me if I was Tate, that was all.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Seriously though:
Why do you believe this?
Again, why? And how sure are you that it will be tomorrow?
Just wait and see. Just wait and see
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Has no one else observed how Mel didn’t care about getting lynched and then appeared right after? He knew he was getting revived. Whether that means wolf or not I don’t know, but that sticks with me.
I care less about this as people get busy. I care more about the reincarnated wolf that would have come in with coopah dying.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
My question was more "why do you think people have multiple lives as opposed to another mechanic?"
My question was more "why do you think people have multiple lives as opposed to another mechanic?"
Not that people have a set number or lives per person per se. but there are a set number of roles to be distributed in this game.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Not that people have a set number or lives per person per se. but there are a set number of roles to be distributed in this game.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
So what do you think will happen to Coop?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DAY 2 Dr. Bloody Face Will See You Now Lynch Tally
cubs (3) - snowy, cheezit, MsP
MsP (1) - Stagg
nav (1) - genny
mel (1) - nav
6/8 votes
@cubsrule4e You are winning!
Roll call: @Crayola227 @cubsrule4e
Deadline: 10pm EST (~1 hour)
cubs (3) - snowy, cheezit, MsP
MsP (1) - Stagg
nav (1) - genny
mel (1) - nav
6/8 votes
@cubsrule4e You are winning!
Roll call: @Crayola227 @cubsrule4e
Deadline: 10pm EST (~1 hour)
Unlynch Ms P
Lynch Snowy
Lynch Snowy
Role you died with has nothing to do with role you come back with
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I know, but he was saying mel was acting weird before he flipped. He was village. He said it was as if mel knew he was getting revived and that it was sorta wolfy but mel flipped village.
If she does come back she obviously can't come back as village.So what do you think will happen to Coop?
He's saying I let myself get lynched because I wanted to be reincarnated as a wolf.I know, but he was saying mel was acting weird before he flipped. He was village. He said it was as if mel knew he was getting revived and that it was sorta wolfy but mel flipped village.
If she does come back she obviously can't come back as village.
I'd still like @Navilly 's answer to this.
lynch nav
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch closed, results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FINAL DAY 2 Dr. Bloody Face Will See You Now Lynch Tally
cubs (3) - snowy, cheezit, MsP
MsP (0) -
nav (2) - genny, cubs
mel (1) - nav
snowy (1) - stagg
@cubsrule4e You have won, prepare to collect your prize!
7/8 votes
Missing and presumed dead: @Crayola227
CHECK YO VOTES
cubs (3) - snowy, cheezit, MsP
MsP (0) -
nav (2) - genny, cubs
mel (1) - nav
snowy (1) - stagg
@cubsrule4e You have won, prepare to collect your prize!
7/8 votes
Missing and presumed dead: @Crayola227
CHECK YO VOTES
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 2
Rarely does anyone just visit Briarcliff Manor. Those tyrannical nuns, particularly Sister Jude, will find a reason to commit just about anyone. Innocent men accused of murder, lesbian journalists, the list goes on and on. And as is to be expected, Sister Jude has her own skeletons that she would rather not see dug up.
But this story tonight isn't about Sister Jude. It's about...well, someone very close to her I suppose. The well-meaning, fame-chasing proprietor of Frau Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities. You'll hear more about this later, but sadly the show will have to go on without its headliner.
Dead due to lightning strike from the heavens is @Crayola227, who was Elsa Mars, a villager.
I'm sure you're all much more interested in hearing who you managed to lynch, or rather commit to the asylum, today. But it seems you missed the memo that the best way to commit someone to the asylum is to get them inside the building first, and worry about the paperwork later. Otherwise, they might slip through your fingers. Just ask Lana Winters about how that kind of thing goes down.
~~~~
You all know this isn't just a regular old insane asylum though, right? If it was once a holy place, it has been overtaken by evil now. The Devil is here among us, and he's not the only one. Rubber Man may be in the past, for now, but Bloody Face has emerged, and he would love some new material for his mask.
Before you all scurry off to take what refuge you can find in this accursed place, look around. You might see a couple familiar faces.
Reincarnated are @Coopah and @mizchiefmanaged. They look the same but...hmmm. Something has definitely changed.
It is now Night 2. Deadline is 6am EST, unless I get all actions by midnight.
9 players remain. Please adjust your PMs as needed.
2. @genny
3.9999. @Ms Procrastinator
7. @Stagg737
15. @cubsrule4e
42. @mizchiefmanaged
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly
7.2. @Melchizedek
7.5 @Coopah
Dead:
3.14159265359. @Melchizedek - Ethel Darling
10. @Crayola227 - Constance Langdon
1. @mizchiefmanaged - Violet Harmon
(1)2.71828 @Coopah - Tate Langdon
8. @Crayola227 - Elsa Mars
Rarely does anyone just visit Briarcliff Manor. Those tyrannical nuns, particularly Sister Jude, will find a reason to commit just about anyone. Innocent men accused of murder, lesbian journalists, the list goes on and on. And as is to be expected, Sister Jude has her own skeletons that she would rather not see dug up.
But this story tonight isn't about Sister Jude. It's about...well, someone very close to her I suppose. The well-meaning, fame-chasing proprietor of Frau Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities. You'll hear more about this later, but sadly the show will have to go on without its headliner.
Dead due to lightning strike from the heavens is @Crayola227, who was Elsa Mars, a villager.
I'm sure you're all much more interested in hearing who you managed to lynch, or rather commit to the asylum, today. But it seems you missed the memo that the best way to commit someone to the asylum is to get them inside the building first, and worry about the paperwork later. Otherwise, they might slip through your fingers. Just ask Lana Winters about how that kind of thing goes down.
~~~~
You all know this isn't just a regular old insane asylum though, right? If it was once a holy place, it has been overtaken by evil now. The Devil is here among us, and he's not the only one. Rubber Man may be in the past, for now, but Bloody Face has emerged, and he would love some new material for his mask.
Before you all scurry off to take what refuge you can find in this accursed place, look around. You might see a couple familiar faces.
Reincarnated are @Coopah and @mizchiefmanaged. They look the same but...hmmm. Something has definitely changed.
It is now Night 2. Deadline is 6am EST, unless I get all actions by midnight.
9 players remain. Please adjust your PMs as needed.
2. @genny
3.9999. @Ms Procrastinator
7. @Stagg737
15. @cubsrule4e
42. @mizchiefmanaged
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly
7.2. @Melchizedek
7.5 @Coopah
Dead:
3.14159265359. @Melchizedek - Ethel Darling
10. @Crayola227 - Constance Langdon
1. @mizchiefmanaged - Violet Harmon
(1)2.71828 @Coopah - Tate Langdon
8. @Crayola227 - Elsa Mars
Yo! Hey Ms. P want to reevaluate your theory?
@Navilly how exactly did you know Miz and I were going to be resurrected?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K