This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Keanut125

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have seen many posts about people asking if they can take anatomy and Phys 1/2 to satisfy bio 2, but does anyone have first hand experience where they were accepted without taking biology 2.

I'm a sport and exercise science major going into my my last semester of my senior year and biology 2 wasn't a requirement for my major so I never took it. I was told by my pre health advising office that taking A&P 1/2 with lab will satisfy my biology 2 credit, my A&P courses did have prefix (BSC). I scored high markings in all of my science courses and have taken medical biochem (4 credits). I plan to also take an MCAT prep course to achieve high markings (515 or above) on that as well.

Can anyone shed some light and hopefully bring me relief, I would hate to end my senior year taking bio 2.