Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i thought BC was a guy?
Still a girl :)
Also yeah I saw in my reread @BigCats you mentioned my lack of participation, but I didn’t see anyone saying that until I saw this Cubs post. Sooo why you feel that way BC?
I swear to god when I read through the thread earlier, I saw someone mention your lack of participation which is why it stuck in my brain, but I can't find anything like that now that I'm actually looking and focusing, so idk where I pulled that from. Also my bad. Geez, I'm on a roll.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay so now that we're on the same page, who do you have for wolves?
My vibes as of earlier today (aka apparently not to be trusted since I clearly didn't read the thread very well) were cubs, someone in the Doggo/dolphin/genny area (feel like there's got to be at least one quiet wolf but I think I need to reevaluate my idea of quiet), you, maybe Coop. I have vil vibes for Strog, Nav, Pippy, SAR, 3m. Going to read through again and see what I think now that I can actually focus on playing.

@BigCats do you know what dolphin gets called out for the most when she is wolfing?

Lack of participation.

So, that's fun if your comment came out of nowhere, because I'm not sure if you have played with her before to know that.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@BigCats do you know what dolphin gets called out for the most when she is wolfing?

Lack of participation.

So, that's fun if your comment came out of nowhere, because I'm not sure if you have played with her before to know that.
Never played with her before! Truly not sure where I came up with that. I swear I read it but maybe not.

Well I'm already exhausted of reading and still not caught up but so far adding Nav and Doggo to my village pile. Possibly Pippy though I need to finish my read before I say that for sure.

When is lynch close in relation to now?

I also want to say I haven't had that village Genny feeling yet but we all saw how well me commenting on Genny went over last game...
Why are you reading doggo village?

Still a girl :)

I swear to god when I read through the thread earlier, I saw someone mention your lack of participation which is why it stuck in my brain, but I can't find anything like that now that I'm actually looking and focusing, so idk where I pulled that from. Also my bad. Geez, I'm on a roll.
I know where you pulled it from!!!
Unlynch strogg
Lynch BC

• Haha
Why do you think this?
Feel like it's easier to be a quiet wolf. Less rope to hang yourself with and all that. Numbers-wise, there's probably a wolf on the quiet side, given that there's a fair amount of people who have been pretty quiet. I find it hard to read quiet people and tend to chuck them into the "haven't heard from them so they might be a wolf but let's focus on the people talking" bucket, so it's usually best for me to assume that at least one of them is probably a wolf.

Feel like it's easier to be a quiet wolf. Less rope to hang yourself with and all that. Numbers-wise, there's probably a wolf on the quiet side, given that there's a fair amount of people who have been pretty quiet. I find it hard to read quiet people and tend to chuck them into the "haven't heard from them so they might be a wolf but let's focus on the people talking" bucket, so it's usually best for me to assume that at least one of them is probably a wolf.
Hmm okay. I just feel like it's an easy thing to just throw out there to make it look like a read

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 Let's Get A Thorough History... Lynch Tally

nav (2)
- AM, doggo
AM (2) - strog, bigcats
pippy (1) - dolphino
SAR () -
strog (1)- barks
coop (1) - pip
doggo (2) - nav, miz
bigcats (2) - genny, coop
dolphin (1) - cubs

12/15 votes

Wow, what a tie!
@Navilly @Animal Midwife @BigCats @Doggo Labs You are winning!!!

Missing: @Stagg737 @SARdoghandler @mmmdreamerz

Lynch close 10pm EST, about 30 minutes, though I wish it was already closed because I'm tired
Start sending in night actions or else night may never close.

• Wow
What if I offer to take your cardio-resp exam, do I get un-bitten? ;)
That stuff is fun. High drama!
I was decent at respiratory but **** at cardio
Especially ECG's
Turns out that might be an important part of anesthetic monitoring...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

nav (2)
- AM, doggo
AM (2) - strog, bigcats
pippy (1) - dolphino
SAR () -
strog (1)- barks
coop (1) - pip
doggo (2) - nav, miz
bigcats (2) - genny, coop
dolphin (1) - cubs

12/15 votes

Wow, what a tie!
@Navilly @Animal Midwife @BigCats @Doggo Labs You are winning!!!

Missing: @Stagg737 @SARdoghandler @mmmdreamerz

Lynch close 10pm EST, about 30 minutes, though I wish it was already closed because I'm tired
How is bigcats missing and on AM?
Edit: Lol jk I can't read

Those currently losing points for not speaking up enough in rounds:

@Stagg737 - 1/5
@SARdoghandler - 4/5
@mizchiefmanaged - 4/5

You have until night close to meet post requirements. If you disagree with my tallying of your content posts, please submit a complaint to the WW business office and expect a response within 3-5 games.

How dare. Fluff is my content, did you not see Nav saying I sounded much more like my village self?! :p

Why are you reading doggo village?

Their reads list felt very pure to me

unlynch AM
lynch doggo

Still got vibes for AM but especially the last page gave me some vibes for doggo.

lynch Genny

mostly so I have something on the board and I haven't found my village Genny beacon going off. But apparently I have to talk about it for my future self to reference for my feelings to be valid

nav (2) - AM, doggo
AM (1) - strog
pippy (1) - dolphino
SAR () -
strog ()-
coop (1) - pip
doggo (3) - nav, miz, cats
bigcats (3) - genny, coop, barks
dolphin (1) - cubs
genny (1) - SAR

13/15 votes

Still a tie!
@BigCats @Doggo Labs You are winning!!!

Missing: @Stagg737 @mmmdreamerz

Lynch close 10pm EST, about 4 minutes, though I wish it was already closed because I'm tired

lynch Genny

mostly so I have something on the board and I haven't found my village Genny beacon going off. But apparently I have to talk about it for my future self to reference for my feelings to be valid
Wait are you serious? We're tied and you don't even try to distinguish between the leaders? One of which you called the reads list "pure"? That's crap my friend