Any Muslim Applicants/Students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm actually Egyptian
Here is one(To make it clear infidel is one who has no religion or a religion other than Islam)
Sura 9:123: “Believers! wage war against such of the infidels as are your neighbours, and let them find you rigorous: and know that God is with those who fear him.”

Islam directly influences the culture I can give you many examples of this if you wish bud.

Surat-al-‘Ankabut (29), ayah 46: And argue not with the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner), except with those who do wrong, and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and that which has been revealed to you; our God and your God is One, and to Him we have submitted."’

Surat-al-Baqarah (2), ayah 62: Verily those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear , nor shall they grieve.’

We have had many sessions in my synagogue with muslim leaders where we look at the similarities between our religions rather than fight about the differences. So I'll leave you a verse fom your own book...

Matthew 5:44:But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you

Members don't see this ad.

This thread is diverging from the original point. Please keep it on topic. There is a forum for discussion of socio-political issues such as religion - take the conversation and argument of the religious quotes there, please.