Any Oregonians out there still waiting?

Started by DaniFanny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DaniFanny

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have looked high and low for any recent threads (this application cycle) by people who applied to Oregon State. I have read that they usually take a little longer than most, so just curious if anyone has heard. I am completely new to this whole forum thing and wish I would have discovered it before I applied. I can't stop reading threads, everyone is so nice and helpful! This is my first time applying, hopefully my only time :xf: !!! But hey, I will apply ten times if I have to, right!?
 
Yep, I'm still waiting too. I called them the other day to make sure they got my fall transcripts and no one answered. I left a message but no one has called me back. I'm 99.9% sure that my transcripts got to them but if they didn't I sure hope they call me!!! I want to go there soooooo badly!
 
Thanks so much TT, as I said I am new to this. Not sure how to shut this thread down and just post on the other one. THanks again though, oh and I love your corgi! I have a little girl of my own, love her to death!