apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lulz are always game winning!TRULY!!!
GAME WINNING MOVE!!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lulz are always game winning!TRULY!!!
GAME WINNING MOVE!!!
I loved our back and forth Santy.TBH most of the mafia kills were "surely this will make spurs look real bad " and he living til endgame is absolute cinema
QQ was supposed to vote yesterday and never did.
Honestly I knew I needed to vote quickly after AM and SAR in f5. Even if QQ voted AM or me, I wasn’t gonna budge, and idk how you get out of that threadstatePeople were calling me crazy cause I was saying a lone alien redirector didnt make sense SMH SMH I WAS RIGHT
ggs , still a bit sad that if QQ voted in f5 we probably win there, but still a pretty good game . A final 3 with only a single village was p funny to see
Good job to all the players! Incredible play from everyone; this was an engrossing game to tot 🙂
ngl I am astonished you made it to the end, Spurs! Dead/tot chat has been calling for your head and you have successfully evaded death every time. Very impressive.
Well… maybe dead chat was calling for my head cuz mafia kept sending ppl there who were trying to kill meTBH most of the mafia kills were "surely this will make spurs look real bad " and he living til endgame is absolute cinema

I can’t state strongly enough how hard this was, and I acknowledge we probably got VERY lucky.Congrats spurs and clem!! I feel so vindicated for repeatedly yelling to yeet spurs lol.
It's hard to play scum for so long, especially when your partner gets yeeted, so great job spurs!
Samac, genny, and Clem have trained us well 😉
CG your yeet made me the sadest. You did nothing wrong, and scum totally fanned those flamesGood game, Spurs and AM! Very well played!!
Oops. My queeb is showing.didbyiu

I switch to pushing you because that hasn't ever happened in SDN history. Usually, it's the reverse.@Animal Midwife I had a fake claim prepared about the alien wincon. That it converted from exclusive needing BOTH aliens needing to survive to parity, to INCLUSIVE with either faction (if we get to 1v1 at f2). What happens if I use it during last night (when I was worried about NK) and last day?
Because I knew I had nothing to do with her blocking so assumed she was just lying about everything.Also @Animal Midwife why didbyiu go so hard after the conspiracy theorist?
Clem and I were leaping for joy that someone else was leading that charge
I was so worried you were going to do this and AM would jump on it because she would win if you got yeeted 💀@Animal Midwife I had a fake claim prepared about the alien wincon. That it converted from exclusive needing BOTH aliens needing to survive to parity, to INCLUSIVE with either faction (if we get to 1v1 at f2). What happens if I use it during last night (when I was worried about NK) and last day?
Yeah. I figured no reason to risk itI switch to pushing you because that hasn't ever happened in SDN history. Usually, it's the reverse.
That was Clem redirecting RDR to herselfBecause I knew I had nothing to do with her blocking so assumed she was just lying about everything.
Btw she was actually redirected, not blocked, she just interpreted it that way 😅 I was silently kicking my feet at the spiraling that was going on trying to find the secret blocker lolBecause I knew I had nothing to do with her blocking so assumed she was just lying about everything.
I know that now but she specifically said block so I assumed it mean block. Self-visitation is phrased differently.Yeah. I figured no reason to risk it
That was Clem redirecting RDR to herself
I suspect she didn’t understand the phrasing.I know that now but she specifically said block so I assumed it mean block. Self-visitation is phrased differently.
I would also like to say that I clarified this in excruciating detail.Parity with either mafia or village
As was my mistake for taking anything at face value.I suspect she didn’t understand the phrasing.
I thought it was funny. But did briefly consider converting PSV before she checked her role PM before I remembered santy was deathproof 😂I would LOVE to see mod chat, just of day 1, and how annoyed everyone was that I “nerfed” bith scum factions![]()
At the end did you think I was alien or town?As was my mistake for taking anything at face value.
(I would also love to see mafia chat 😛 )I would LOVE to see mod chat, just of day 1, and how annoyed everyone was that I “nerfed” bith scum factions![]()
Town because I made the mistake of interpreting a joke post as serious. Again, if I think I understand what's going on, that's an issue in itself. Ignorance gets me farther than mech solving ever has. I just needed a reminder of that.At the end did you think I was alien or town?
I would LOVE to see mod chat, just of day 1, and how annoyed everyone was that I “nerfed” bith scum factions![]()
Absolute insanity and it's barely d1 lol
GAME WINNING MOVE DUBZMore bemusement than annoyance lol
Honestly I knew I needed to vote quickly after AM and SAR in f5. Even if QQ voted AM or me, I wasn’t gonna budge, and idk how you get out of that threadstate
I did many silly things in the game, but I thought I played that one well
If she votes me then yeah you win.I mean, if QQ votes SAR or you, then I just need to vote with her, and then AM switches the vote last minute and we pretty much win from there. In that f5 as long as one villa isnt on the same page we win, and our plan was to QQ to be that villager .
I do feel like most of my arguments regarding alien as lone 3p not making sense are validated now, but wowee SAR felt so strongly about the flavor and stuff that I even backed down on my belief of 'surely another alien' (skill issue).
Maybe if we had that more in mind then the kill would be you and AM still wins in f3. But thats now with hindsight tbh predicting that an alien still left+aliens screwing out our wincon in f3 feels hard to predict
YOU CAN THANK CLEM FOR THATAlso one scum instantly shooting the other and failing, to then both of them playing dumb about it is still hilarious
You really can't make this stuff upAlso one scum instantly shooting the other and failing, to then both of them playing dumb about it is still hilarious
Also also, I can’t imagine ever having such a perfect shot lined up again. I would do it again 100/100 times even if I’m sure it leads to a loss 99 timesAlso one scum instantly shooting the other and failing, to then both of them playing dumb about it is still hilarious

But unfortunately turned on the afterburners once village had already functionally lost, sadly!@SARdoghandler YOU WERE RIGHT!!!
Oh no, you and samac both!But unfortunately turned on the afterburners once village had already functionally lost, sadly!
But good to know I can tone read you when I'm skimming!
Cough cough*you mean yourself?*cough coughCG your yeet made me the sadest. You did nothing wrong, and scum totally fanned those flames
YES!!! It’s why it made me the saddest!Cough cough*you mean yourself?*cough cough

I know I said I was saving this shot for Fruit, but vigging Spurs in some upcoming game is also looking REEAALLLL tempting right now.YES!!! It’s why it made me the saddest!
Everyone else was me hopping on an existing counter wagon![]()
Gg AM—you played a great game. I learned a lot from you this game 🙂Anyway GG @GoSpursGo! I'll be more careful next time!
Gg QQ! Hope to see you again and good luck in champs!Lone town is truly the worst in a final three. At least I was vindicated except I had a damned if I did/damned if I didn't 😂
This was a Cassandra game. I couldn't win on the final day but I told y'all they both needed to go!Lone town is truly the worst in a final three. At least I was vindicated except I had a damned if I did/damned if I didn't 😂
Thanks! I'm not excited about it because my schedule doesn't not make things easy these days but maybe I'll get someone to follow me onto a lead lolGg QQ! Hope to see you again and good luck in champs!
I enjoyed playing here once I adjusted to the format (which is most why I played this game.) Y'all are fun and I had a good time!Gg QQ! Hope to see you again and good luck in champs!

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.