X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is now Day 6

x-files-we-x-filin.gif


Vote Closes at 9PM ET Tomorrow 3/28

3 Players Remain:

@Mrs Queequeg
@Animal Midwife
@GoSpursGo

Dead:
Rae - Agent Dana Scully, M.D. - Town 2x Doctor
Zenge - The Well-Manicured Man - Town Mason
PSV - Marita Covarrubias - Town 1x Diplomat
CG - Melissa Scully - Town Supersaint
Vampy - Deep Throat - Town Covert Informant
Genny - Agent Mulder - Town Cop-Of-All-Trades
Reddeadrobin - Ringo Langly - Town Conspiracy Theorist
Kitzsuna - Melvin Frohike - Town Odd-Night Tracker
Clem - Purity - Alien Redirector
Sovreijn – Bill Mulder - Town Mason
Santy – Alex Krycek – Mafia 1x Deathproof
SAR – John Byers - Vanilla Townie
​
 
Interesting that kitz tracked spurs n1 and he did nothing. If we believe that Clem redirected Santy onto himself n1 (a big assumption), then QQ has to be the hit since there was a kill that night

I don't think we can trust Clem to not have lied about either his target or who he redirected to though, even if I think he may have told the truth for the lulz
I was saving this detail in case I lived to today. As SAR said it’s hardly a smoking gun (or whatever the opposite is but for a good thing), but if Clem was telling the truth I’m mechanically clear.

I have other thoughts but I’m making a drink first
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really just have one point.

If hypothetically I was in a pack with Santy, do you really in any world believe that within one hour of the game opening I would shoot my partner nullifying BOTH our PRs, and leaving us to go 13v2 as goons? And do so in a way that didn't actually gain us ANY cred?
Like, I played a sloppy game, but this scenario would be bonkers
 
I will be here until a little after 9, and then have some time tomorrow morning and a TINY bit of time in the afternoon. After 5 it's date night and I am not intending to play--so I would appreciate if you could ask me any questions you have early, please 🙂

But TBH, if you are town, I really think this is straightforward
 
I really just have one point.

If hypothetically I was in a pack with Santy, do you really in any world believe that within one hour of the game opening I would shoot my partner nullifying BOTH our PRs, and leaving us to go 13v2 as goons? And do so in a way that didn't actually gain us ANY cred?
Can you explain to me why you thought the kill failed before it happened? And why he didn't shoot down to POE after PSV's flip?
 
Can you explain to me why you thought the kill failed before it happened? And why he didn't shoot down to POE after PSV's flip?
Because I received a message about it failing in my role PM. After the thread moved on for about an hour and a half, I said something laughing about how everyone just immediately assumed it was a bit. Then the mods messaged saying they were going to discuss whether or not it should be called out in thread given that it failed. And then they decided to call it out.

Can you explain to me why I should have sus'd Santy specifically because of the PSV flip?
 
Because I received a message about it failing in my role PM. After the thread moved on for about an hour and a half, I said something laughing about how everyone just immediately assumed it was a bit. Then the mods messaged saying they were going to discuss whether or not it should be called out in thread given that it failed. And then they decided to call it out.
They discussed that with you?
Can you explain to me why I should have sus'd Santy specifically because of the PSV flip?
She had a yeet avoidance.
 
They discussed that with you?
Yes.

I don't think anyone expected me to use my vig shot an hour into the game, let alone that I would use it in a manner that would fail. I can tell you who was and was not around, if that would help you understand why there was uncertainty over how to react.
She had a yeet avoidance.
I'm sorry, I still don't follow why that has anything to do with Santy? In this scenario how does Santy know about PSV's ability?
 
Yes.

I don't think anyone expected me to use my vig shot an hour into the game, let alone that I would use it in a manner that would fail. I can tell you who was and was not around, if that would help you understand why there was uncertainty over how to react.
I guess I'm just not understanding why that'd be in your PM and not the mod one.
I'm sorry, I still don't follow why that has anything to do with Santy? In this scenario how does Santy know about PSV's ability?
You already had a villager flip with something that avoids death. Specifically being yeeted. Santy avoided being killed as well.
 
I guess I'm just not understanding why that'd be in your PM and not the mod one.
I guess because I commented on it. But regardless, I wouldn't lie about that--game breaking around moderator communication isn't a line I'd cross, and not one I'd do when they could just confirm I'm lying.
You already had a villager flip with something that avoids death. Specifically being yeeted. Santy avoided being killed as well.
That's fair enough. I just didn't think that death avoidance would necessarily be balanced between town and scum, but I can see your logic

I have about 5 minutes then I'm gonna step away for a bit
 
I guess because I commented on it. But regardless, I wouldn't lie about that--game breaking around moderator communication isn't a line I'd cross, and not one I'd do when they could just confirm I'm lying.
I doubt they'd confirm if even I did ask because that'd be angleshooting.
That's fair enough. I just didn't think that death avoidance would necessarily be balanced between town and scum, but I can see your logic

I have about 5 minutes then I'm gonna step away for a bit
Not going to say anything about QQ?
 
I doubt they'd confirm if even I did ask because that'd be angleshooting.
Fair. Anyways, I'm not lying.
Not going to say anything about QQ?
I think it's readily apparent that I'm not paired with Santy. But the strongest piece of evidence I would say against QQ is the CG vote. It would make sense that he would stay on to protect QQ when he had already used up his PR.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to take a break to work on my homework and see if QQ had checked in by the time I get back.
Sounds good. I'm going to take a break for an hour. Like I said, would really appreciate some sense of where you're leaning on the early end. While I get wanting to give QQ a fair chance, I don't have anything to hide, and I'd like to wrap this up before tomorrow gets crazy for me 🙂
 
Good morning 🙂

Going out to breakfast this morning, then kids haircuts, then I’ll have an hour or so before a kids birthday party with water. Then a gala tonight. I’m gonna do my best to take one last look at QQ this morning then probably gonna vote—I know she has been busy but I am not gonna have time later in the day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright as I said, QQ’s ISO is 4 pages. Unlike my other ISOs I am reading this from the perspective that she is confirmed mafia, so I’m not muting my confbias here. I’m also not color coding cuz I’m on mobile

D1:
Opens thread with several posts almost exclusively about scI fi and 90s TV that I’m skipping

Then there was a lot of interaction between her, Clem, and me about basketball that I’m also skipping. You can read vibes in there if you want but idk what an interaction between the two of us would tell you at this point. Altogether it’s about a page of the ISO, that in retrospect could be interpreted favorably as someone new to site trying to be friendly, or unfavorably as scum trying to put out good vibes. Also notably, this is a complete departure from v!QQ in Ten where she failed to meet post minimum.

I'm pretty sure I'm chaotic neutral or possibly evil, but my general goal is to never be too towny so I'm not clocked when I'm a wolf
First game related content I can find, this seems to track with this game but doesn’t clear her
Getting my first ever (?) SDN vote in
Yeet RDR
@apoptosis09 @kaydubs @WildZoo

I don't have strong reasons, as I'm new and haven't figured out who anyone is yet, except maybe Clem. I do like ties because I like the drama and they make people move
Did Clem beat me? I am also on mobile and trying to catch up

First vote for RDR, joining Santy and Clem on that vote, and noting that they like ties. This makes:
Day 1 Vote Tally

Spurs (3) - PSV, genny, CG

PSV ()
Santy ()
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz
(1) - Rae
Rae
(1)- AM
RDR (3) - Santy, Clem, QQ

Votes: 9/15
Missing: RDR, sovreijn, Zenge, Spurs, SAR, kitz

Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~2 hours)
Mild tinfoil—QQ and Santy may have been inclined to not let me go over early in game, because I would flip vig and the town would realize he had actual death avoidance and draw attention to him.

I hate Day 2 the most, but I genuinely don't know where to start without flavor to latch on to. I do not think it's possible to read guilt before anything's happened, so it's all a blind stab
Hating D1 and 2

The Risotto Defense
I think this is about vampy explaining where sov is
Conclusion: A bunch of vibesy posts that are not like v!QQ, a vote for questionable reasons on the player Santy is voting for

N1 not present.

D2:
I'm alive and about to leave work, I'll vote and/or try to catch up when I get home
Wolfy pop in at 7:30pm
I wish I could chat more since I see I was a topic of discussion
Wolfy pop in at 8:30pm
Response to kitz asking if QQ is scum
I just want everyone to understand my dedication as I stand in a Costco aisle because I realized I have no food at home
Busy
I'm jumping around a bunch so I don't have solid reasons. One day I'll stop saying that. RDR is advising not killing me so I think I have to back that

Yeet cg
@apoptosis09 @kaydubs @WildZoo

(I'm trying to quote via mobile so I hope this works for voting style)
Vote for CG, because RDR clearing her as not alien. This makes:
Day 2 Vote Tally

RDR (3) – AM, CG, genny
QQ ()
Spurs (1) - SAR
Vampy
(1) – Santy
CG (5) - spurs, sovreijn, RDR, kitz, QQ
Clem (1) - vampy

11/12

Missing: clem

Vote Closes TODAY at 9pm ET (<0.25 hour)

PSA: Please try to enjoy the game and step back if you are frustrated!
The staff of jocularity
Meming
Blasphemy!
How do y'all have time? I'm a teacher and them teens are really needy all the time. I've never alone anymore
Response to RDR saying busy
Conclusion: Mostly busy then a vote to protect someone saying positive things about her.

N2: absent. May track with later comment about not knowing what is and isn't allowed at night.

D3:
Yeet spurs

@apoptosis09 @WildZoo @kaydubs

I'm gonna listen to some voices in my head, try it out
Vote for me, making:
Day 3 Vote Tally

RDR (2) - kitz, AM
Kitz (1) - spurs
Spurs (2) - QQ, SAR,

Votes: 5/9

Missing: rdr, sovreijn, clem, santy

Vote Closes 9PM EDT 3/20
the only vegetable i did not eat growing up was brussels sprouts. my dad loves veg and it was non-negotiable. had brussels sprouts for the first time in my 20s and they were ****ing great. i've since learned they are a gmo success
Yum
side note: i'm not ignoring y'all during the night, but i don't understand how you chat about the game but don't chat about the game. i am real gray on rules in general and would not be able to handle it without getting mod killed

i've been scolded on my lax ass site about saying too much over night and been warned about mu regarding any mention of a game outside of the thread, so i don't know how to approach it. unless we're just talking food
These track with her not posting during N1/N2
i took a long ass nap while i was catching up and still haven't gotten through day 2, but this is my starting point. we'll see how i change
Response to me asking why she's voting me
alright, well don't kill me and i'll see you tonight


.... or not. i'm seeing the irony
Response to explanation about night rules from me
catching scum is the point of this game? good to know, good to know
Response to kitz defending why RDR
i put a ladybug outside last night, and didn't notice until i got back inside that it flew away .... and onto my other hand. it just landed on my laptop, so now i have a second chance for some good luck

ladybug successfully re-homed! it did not like the first two trees i tried, but it agreed to the snake plant looking shrub
Important game play strategy: Has anyone [on this vet heavy site] every had their pets pick their votes? I've tried this three times with my sister's cats, and she can sniff out scum like no other
I just past-posted - 40 minutes ago

oh god, my heart dropped for a second
this is pippa, humouring me
View attachment 416810
lol, we're bleeding together!
Vibesy posts
One thing I really enjoy about WW, on The Avocado at least, is that math has no place in the game. We can run odds all we want, but the likelihood of a triple tap ends up being very common
Comment on math in WW
collecting these together for posterity


from the dead:
Collection of others' (mine, Santy, vampy) reads lists, which Santy reads as towny later
town claim
Response to why underline sov (revealed as mason) in reads lists.
they're the only three i found - that were organized simply like that
Response to AM asking why those lists
good to know, i will research the differences. my parents have had mutiples in their house. i, however, live in a victorian, so nothing quite closes right and i get all sorts
let's see that makes it 9 years and 352 days younger and 15 years and 364 days younger for me?
Vibes
nothing that stood out. i'm a pattern player, i find it easier to see who did what than try to cold read. without any scum lead, i'm having trouble seeing anything
Saying she didn't learn much from the reads lists
i will admit i skipped over it last night because it was really long
Response to me asking for input on my kitz ISO
reason for voting for you: your still being alive is sus. there was a lot of chat early day 2 about it and then it went away. genny was especially skeptical
Reason for voting me based on it being weird that I'm still alive, and also genny being dead after sussing me
This is interesting. All town have had roles, so it would appear this is role madness game. (my site ((I'm tired of saying this, I feel like the annoying kid)) is atypical from general mafia play and does not use most common vocab, so I don't know if this is the same)

Which would likely mean that Spurs has a role, but it's a passive role. I don't know what the most common passive roles are, for town or wolves or aliens or whatever, nor whether or not wolves have to call their kills overnight.

also, I need to google some of these on MU. I don't think I've ever seen a supersaint or diplomat, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been outlined here, not that I didn't skim over the rules
Response to kitz RR and saying I didn't do anything when tracked, and then comment on not knowing some of the other roles.
you got plans tonight? we can clear your schedule? lol
Comment on Clem's birthday
my advice for beginners is 'it's always going to be confusing, so it's more that you get comfortable with being confused. and trust your pings. it takes a while to understand them but you're often picking something up. however, sometimes you're picking up on a town role'
Comment in response to sov finding me wolfy for saying sov was doing a good job
Confirming for Clem the gamestate is "a lot of dead town"
kim mulkey has her flaws, but sartorial choices is not one. she is currently wearing a white blazer with the chest panels bedazzled in purple with lsu designs
Vibes, I think?
genny was interested in both of you and rdr's defense of me could be a pocket attempt, but i just like looking at you more?

i'm assuming that cop of all trades means that she definitely had a town check, but the other tools could vary? and given that we had two deaths on night one, i'm guessing that she used her vig shot, which means she wouldn't have been able to town check anyone? unless someone else wants to claim vig
Response to me asking why she is more interested in genny's sus of me than genny's sus of RDR, and then misunderstanding cop of all trades as JOAT it seems
so genny's only power was reading alignment?

that does make genny's vote more interesting
Responding to AM explaining cop of all trades
this is true. why is it not an rdr hammer day then?
Response to me pointing out genny voted for RDR instead of me, then musing it's weird that there is resistance to RDR
Sure, sure, shift the blame to me 😄
Response to me pointing out she's voting for me as the reason I'm in the lead
wrong way lol
Age vibes with Clem
fancy alien cop?
Response to SAR's explanation of RDR's role (only soft claimed at that point)
my poe is spurs and rdr
these are the trains today and i'm good with either. spurs surviving is sus - all three day 1 voters are dead and town; and our sole town lead was on rdr on day 2

sov is cleared as mason

everyone else is ???
First real reads list that I think I've seen. Me and RDR are only POE (active wagons), only town read being the mech cleared player.
Response to me saying my only crime is being wrong. Sigh.
Conclusion: This was her most involved day so far. Fairly interactive. Ultimately only had the wagons in POE and only had mech clear player as village reads.

N3:
at the time, santy was the final voter on cg. vampy moved to become the last, and go out with them

i was tracking it because it was me then santy. i was trying to craft a reply when the thread locked. vampy moved really late
Discussion of movement or lack thereof from CG vote. It seems like she's saying she saw vampy move so there was nothing to be done.
Day 1
Spurs (3): PSV, genny, CG
Santy (2): sovreijn, RDR
kitz (1): rae
rae
(8): AM, Zenge, Spurs, Santy, kitz, RDR, clem, QQ
No vote: SAR

Day 2
RDR (3): AM, CG, genny
Spurs (1): SAR
CG (7): Spurs, sovreijn, RDR, kitz, QQ, Santy, Vampirica
No vote: clem

Day 3:
RDR (4) – kitz, AM, spurs, SAR
spurs (3) - QQ, sovreijn, RDR
No vote: clem, Santy

I had my poe ready, then realized we're missing two votes today
Vote analysis, I just noticed she cleared herself in these lists lol
moon and i were wolves together last game, and she was a bomb, and we had this debate 🙂
bomb like cg was, takes out one of the voters. if it had taken me, it would have been game over. if i didn't, i was sitting pretty
we didn't end up doing it, but i was ready to gamble
Scary bomb story
poe is everyone living because nothing is unpossible
Putting everyone in POE
oh we're fully onto the conspiracies in the x files game, i like it
Response to SAR tinfoil about why Santy did not move. I honestly missed that QQ interacted with that post at the time in my prior readthroughs, and this is notable--she felt it was dangerous enough to try and discredit it.
yeah, i'm thinking most likely i'm going left field tomorrow. tried and semi-successful strategy when stumped
Talk about flipping reads
what's gth?

assuming confbias is confirmation bias?
Question about lingo
JJ Frankie JJ plays here??
JJJ call out
Pediatrician apt done. Getting this out there and will update later

EDIT: Conclusion: Apparently this actually was the end of N3. Some light analysis of reads and the CG vote, including calling SAR's idea about Santy not moving a conspiracy theory.

I will put analysis of future days in a separate post. But @Animal Midwife for your analysis for now.
 
Last edited:
Alright as I said, QQ’s ISO is 4 pages. Unlike my other ISOs I am reading this from the perspective that she is confirmed mafia, so I’m not muting my confbias here. I’m also not color coding cuz I’m on mobile

D1:
Opens thread with several posts almost exclusively about scI fi and 90s TV that I’m skipping

Then there was a lot of interaction between her, Clem, and me about basketball that I’m also skipping. You can read vibes in there if you want but idk what an interaction between the two of us would tell you at this point. Altogether it’s about a page of the ISO, that in retrospect could be interpreted favorably as someone new to site trying to be friendly, or unfavorably as scum trying to put out good vibes. Also notably, this is a complete departure from v!QQ in Ten where she failed to meet post minimum.


First game related content I can find, this seems to track with this game but doesn’t clear her



First vote for RDR, joining Santy and Clem on that vote, and noting that they like ties. This makes:
Mild tinfoil—QQ and Santy may have been inclined to not let me go over early in game, because I would flip vig and the town would realize he had actual death avoidance and draw attention to him.


Hating D1 and 2


I think this is about vampy explaining where sov is
Conclusion: A bunch of vibesy posts that are not like v!QQ, a vote for questionable reasons on the player Santy is voting for

N1 not present.

D2:
Wolfy pop in at 7:30pm

Wolfy pop in at 8:30pm

Response to kitz asking if QQ is scum

Busy

Vote for CG, because RDR clearing her as not alien. This makes:

Meming


Response to RDR saying busy
Conclusion: Mostly busy then a vote to protect someone saying positive things about her.

N2: absent. May track with later comment about not knowing what is and isn't allowed at night.

D3:
Vote for me, making:

Yum



These track with her not posting during N1/N2

Response to me asking why she's voting me

Response to explanation about night rules from me

Response to kitz defending why RDR
Vibesy posts

Comment on math in WW

Collection of others' (mine, Santy, vampy) reads lists, which Santy reads as towny later

Response to why underline sov (revealed as mason) in reads lists.

Response to AM asking why those lists


Vibes

Saying she didn't learn much from the reads lists

Response to me asking for input on my kitz ISO

Reason for voting me based on it being weird that I'm still alive, and also genny being dead after sussing me

Response to kitz RR and saying I didn't do anything when tracked, and then comment on not knowing some of the other roles.

Comment on Clem's birthday

Comment in response to sov finding me wolfy for saying sov was doing a good job

Confirming for Clem the gamestate is "a lot of dead town"

Vibes, I think?

Response to me asking why she is more interested in genny's sus of me than genny's sus of RDR, and then misunderstanding cop of all trades as JOAT it seems



Responding to AM explaining cop of all trades

Response to me pointing out genny voted for RDR instead of me, then musing it's weird that there is resistance to RDR

Response to me pointing out she's voting for me as the reason I'm in the lead

Age vibes with Clem

Response to SAR's explanation of RDR's role (only soft claimed at that point)

First real reads list that I think I've seen. Me and RDR are only POE (active wagons), only town read being the mech cleared player.

Response to me saying my only crime is being wrong. Sigh.
Conclusion: This was her most involved day so far. Fairly interactive. Ultimately only had the wagons in POE and only had mech clear player as village reads.

N3:
Discussion of movement or lack thereof from CG vote. It seems like she's saying she saw vampy move so there was nothing to be done.

Vote analysis, I just noticed she cleared herself in these lists lol
Scary bomb story

Putting everyone in POE

Response to SAR tinfoil about why Santy did not move. I honestly missed that QQ interacted with that post at the time in my prior readthroughs, and this is notable--she felt it was dangerous enough to try and discredit it.

Talk about flipping reads

Question about lingo

JJJ call out
Pediatrician apt done. Getting this out there and will update later

EDIT: Conclusion: Apparently this actually was the end of N3. Some light analysis of reads and the CG vote, including calling SAR's idea about Santy not moving a conspiracy theory.

I will put analysis of future days in a separate post. But @Animal Midwife for your analysis for now.
@Animal Midwife and @Mrs Queequeg since editing a post doesn't actually tag
 
D4:
i'll say what we're all thinking - goddamnit, the wolves didn't kill [me]
Bemoaning lack of death
I'm gonna log a vote tonight in case I get distract and forget later. Which is probable.

I'll throw one on Animal Midwife. The voices in my head concur and as for evidence - tunneling earlier on makes for good distraction. This is what I remember - I'll iso if I get the time tomorrow. [I am busy in the wolfing hour but should be home before twilight. I have time before that, but the likelihood of a meeting arising or getting stuck in on other last minute details run high]

yeet Animal Midwife
@apoptosis09 @WildZoo @kaydubs
Vote for AM, for voices in head. Making:
Day 4 Vote Tally

Clem (1) – AM
AM (2) - spurs, QQ

2/7

Missing: clem, Santy, SAR, sovreijn

Vote Closes TOMORROW at 9pm ET (~22.5 hours)
do we know if this is end game? i keep seeing reference to it, but not seeing anything in the write up. i've played semi blind before, but we do get KOBK (which is generally changed for an acronym to fit the theme)
Looking for *ylo explanation
Response to AM looking for feedback on Clem.
RDR cleared me
Response to SAR asking for RR, not answering the question and overstating the clear.
I'm trying to catch up now at the optometrist
Response to why didn't respond to Clem case and busy.
I commune with the dead. No targets
RR
I can't take the spirits' voices are truth but they find it sus that Spurs is still alive and they question Animal Midwife's intentions
Initial info about spirits' voices casting sus on me and AM specifically.
I can only ask vague questions and only about one person. I asked about Campy night one. I did not understand that answer
Vague mention of asking about vampy and not understanding
I think it's a group response
Explanation of power
Am I allowed to quote from the DMs?
Rules question
My questions were essentially sourced from the thread - rephrasing concerns that others had
Why those questions
I asked about Spurs' survival since that came up early Day 2
I asked if AM's questioning vibe was towny
And I asked about Vampy's counter train on Day 1

More specifics about questions
I'll be home in ~10 so I can check details but there was a train on [someone] and they suggested a new target fairly late in the day
Something about counter train on vampy on D1
i think it was this:






this is a fun power but it felt a little wasted on me with zero meta to work with
Trying to point what counter train was, and bemoaning power w/o meta
I was wondering if they were protecting spurs and/or rae by suggesting a new name
which became moot when vampyrica died as town

Response to why asking about vampy
vampy's message is timestamped 40 minutes before twilight - 5:20 for me

I'm unsure what you're asking now. My action is end of day/early night. That's what inspired me Day/Night 1

Yes. West coast best coast baybeeee

I'm west coast, this predates rae's death
Discussion about timing of questions
I asked the tot about vampyrica's intent
Asking tots claim
sorry, i thought they were one in the same. they are on my site
Thinking tots/dead same
Response to Santy if QQ self-prez'd, which could in retrospect be seen as Santy highlighting that QQ had not self-pres'd (even though she didn't have any votes left at that point)
Conclusion a vote for AM following my vote for AM and then a ton of questions about her power.

N4:
I don't tend to change my vote when the wagon is set and I like my original placement. I did the same with Spurs with RDR
Response to Santy asking why she didn't self-prez and vote for Clem.
What contradictions?
Response to AM saying she contradicted self
What I said was:

My inspiration for my Day 1 question came at 40 minutes to Twilight. I did not have to submit a question until Twilight.

Here is the way I phrased my votes on Days 2 and 3:
Days 3 and 4 votes

It's not a contradiction if I can't count

Pointing out she has talked about "spirits" throughout game
Confirming same ability as vampy
She ran away from the ball
Response to my hilarious joke
Conclusion: a little more discussion of her ability

D5:
I asked *whomever* and they did not think it was likely that Santy bussed *this game*
Question for prior night about Santy bussing
They seemed safest from the voting, so I was wary of distancing
Explaining cuz she thought he could have been distancing
Town-read santy
I can only ask about one person. I wanted to ask about you or SAR since I'd already asked about Spurs and AM.

Bussing was the biggest concern that I could think of.

I'm still eyeballing Spurs and AM because I haven't had a reason not to move from my prior votes
Response to Santy about why she asked about him. Still scum-reading me and AM

And then she missed the vote
Conclusion: Town read Santy and missed the vote.

N5:
Me either, but the related reason is I'm on a field trip

I wouldn't have voted Santy based on my feedback, but now I wonder if I can trust it at all (or if I misunderstood)
Pops in shortly after close vote, says missed vote cuz busy and wouldn't have voted for Santy
no effing clue. i have no idea how you all correctly turned on santy
and it might entirely depend on who dies tonight

Response to question about reads

i didn't bring my notes, so i have to start from scratch. but i have a wild thought.

does anyone have the summary of who was blocked which night?
Asking about blocks
also, @Animal Midwife what is your claim? I cannot remember what you've said
no power? you're the lone unpowered vt?
Asking AM's RR
What's the flaw in these reads?
Response to AM saying QQ's reads aren't compatible
i once modded a game where we lied to a player about their ability so i was wondering if could line up with any remaining pattern
I don't understand this
spurs shooting deathproof santy lines up for a vig role, but i once wolfed with someone who shot another wolf with a nerfed gun. shot wolf died on a 12% chance, and the shooting wolf skated to victory
We still tease him about distancing

Talk about how partners could shoot each other
Conclusion: Generally seemed frustrated by Santy flipping

@Animal Midwife @Mrs Queequeg
 
@apoptosis09 is a very aggressive tally-er!

9:18pm, I think AM said PSV was a "real" vote

9:45pm

10:12pm, SAR votes me

11:07am

11:35am:

1:32pm, kitz is on the board

4:29pm, AM moves to rae and RDR gets on the board

5:50pm, kitz joins AM on rae

5:58pm, SAR comes off my vote

6:06pm, PSV votes me

6:45pm, genny joins my vote

6:53pm, CG joins my vote and kitz unvotes rae

7:18pm, Clem and QQ hop on RDR

8:17pm, I vote CG, kitz votes SAR

8:45pm, sov votes santy

8:52pm, Santy moves onto CG

8:56pm, RDR declines self-prez and votes Santy. geez, rae really was a flash wagon

Final, Zenge votes rae, I sheep, and then Santy/kitz follow too for tiebreaking

9:15pm

11:04pm (not captured in actual post, but edited in by me that I voted RDR right after apop updated for the night)

11:34am, CG and Clem get on the board, I move off RDR to divide votes

6:20pm, RDR remains in lead despite claim

8:46pm, there is a LONG period of the vote being stagnant. sov votes CG. kitz makes a "pressure" vote on RDR that isn't reflected here, RDR self-prez's, then kitz rejoins the CG wagon

8:50, QQ joins

8:52 Santy joins

FINAL, vampy hops on at the end ( 🙁 )

8:54pm, kitz and AM on RDR from jump and I vote following my ISO on kitz the prior day

10:18pm, QQ puts me on board followed by SAR

10:02am, sov actually voted me the prior night, and I move from kitz to RDR following thinking about genny's flip (whoops)

7:59pm, a loooooong time of stagnation until SAR flips her vote and RDR self-prez's

FINAL, no further movement in the last hour

10:30pm, AM votes Clem I vote AM

2:20am QQ votes AM

11:57am Clem votes Santy

3:57pm I unyeet AM after Santy, SAR and Clem all push back

6pm SAR votes QQ and I vote SAR after a bunch of pair analysis shenanigans

6:11pm I switch to QQ after SAR says she wouldn't work this hard as wolf

6:18pm Santy votes Clem

7:07pm sov votes me

8:38pm SAR moves to Clem

8:53pm-->FINAL I flip to Clem

D5: in short, AM, SAR and I vote Santy early, Santy votes SAR. And nobody moves. QQ misses the vote.
Vote progression updated with Santy coloring. I'm not gonna bother with D5
 
In summary, I think Santy and QQ are highly paired, and have been since the beginning. QQ has played differently from what we saw of v!QQ in Ten. I am convinced that QQ is mafia. It is too bad that QQ seems to be busy today and isn't giving her perspective, but this is mine.

Yeet @Mrs Queequeg
@apoptosis09
 
Yeah, that's all the stuff I reviewed yesterday when compiling my list. See she still hasn't posted yet.
I would just add the volume of vibes posts being very different from her village game to your list. It isn't hard evidence, and it's a feel-bad to neg someone for being more active, but it really really stood out to me as I was doing the ISO.
 
I would just add the volume of vibes posts being very different from her village game to your list. It isn't hard evidence, and it's a feel-bad to neg someone for being more active, but it really really stood out to me as I was doing the ISO.
My concern isn't even about the amount of posts in isolation but just how the the content has been weird in relation to Santy and the sharp decrease in activity after he started getting wagoned.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad