X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i didn't bring my notes, so i have to start from scratch. but i have a wild thought.

does anyone have the summary of who was blocked which night?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
spurs shooting deathproof santy lines up for a vig role, but i once wolfed with someone who shot another wolf with a nerfed gun. shot wolf died on a 12% chance, and the shooting wolf skated to victory
 
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX
Pop Tv Johnny Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmmm.

Maybe I’ve just reread the thread too many times and spent too much time tinfoiling, but I don’t think I can unpair any of you from him.

But maybe I’ll be lucky and get death and I won’t have to decide 🙂
Why'd you post that gif if you're suspecting SAR?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Participate in what?
Celebrating! 🙂

Anyways not sure who is at top of my list. I just have questions for whoever is still alive at end. I’m terrified of choking, it would be awful to come this far back and fumble at the end. And a second consecutive game where I will have actively harmed the village with terrible reads.
 
@SARdoghandler Can I have your opinions on this?

Spurs
- somehow knew Santy wasn't dying two hours before he was shot
- alternated between defending Santy and pairing me with Santy up until SAR and I were already on him
- still refuses to clear me despite me being outside my wolf range for multiple reasons
- might be a joat

QQ
- would have been last vote on CG if Santy moved and vamp didn't move
- encouraged votes on RDR
- after her death, insisted she was cleared by RDR
- claim is weird; might be blocker
- said tots said Santy was village
- lurked the entire cycle Santy got wagoned
- showed up immediately after he flipped with frustration
 
@SARdoghandler Can I have your opinions on this?

Spurs
- somehow knew Santy wasn't dying two hours before he was shot
- alternated between defending Santy and pairing me with Santy up until SAR and I were already on him
- still refuses to clear me despite me being outside my wolf range for multiple reasons
- might be a joat

QQ
- would have been last vote on CG if Santy moved and vamp didn't move
- encouraged votes on RDR
- after her death, insisted she was cleared by RDR
- claim is weird; might be blocker
- said tots said Santy was village
- lurked the entire cycle Santy got wagoned
- showed up immediately after he flipped with frustration
Opinions as in which I think is more likely?

I do think you've summed up the general arguments for each well here

I want to go find the pairing post from Santy about spurs before night closes. I'm gonna see if I can find it
 
Haven't found it yet but I find all these pokings about spurs interesting. Trying to work quickly here

How do you feel about the people voting you? And also the other wagons? (Spurs and rae )

Im back

PSV do you still feel like its spurs?

@vampyrica what's your read on spurs?

Tyy
Can I have the reasoning for spurs / since when?

(Sorry I dont think I was clear in my question)

I do feel like spur/kitsz are towny still. But also a misclear there could be the reason that my reads would be all over the place. Wondering

That shouldn't be clearing. Like spurs being busy was NAI. The only one that mentioned amount of content was PSV , while others were voting mostly on vibes.


Other than QQ mech, spurs is the only slot I feel you pointed out something social that went against a push, so its still a defense, and I will be keeping note of that because doesnt seem like a nothingburger to me /shrug
 
Interesting that kitz tracked spurs n1 and he did nothing. If we believe that Clem redirected Santy onto himself n1 (a big assumption), then QQ has to be the hit since there was a kill that night

I don't think we can trust Clem to not have lied about either his target or who he redirected to though, even if I think he may have told the truth for the lulz
 
I can make good arguments for both which is annoying. I don't understand Santy not moving off the bomb unless QQ is a wolf, but Santy does have balls so it's not totally impossible and he may have felt trapped.

I don't understand Santy not voting when it was spurs vs rdr (?) unless he was lurking and waiting to see if he needed to throw either last minute aid to spurs or to bus him for cred if it looked like he was going over. It wasn't a scramble, there was time
 
I can make good arguments for both which is annoying. I don't understand Santy not moving off the bomb unless QQ is a wolf, but Santy does have balls so it's not totally impossible and he may have felt trapped.

I don't understand Santy not voting when it was spurs vs rdr (?) unless he was lurking and waiting to see if he needed to throw either last minute aid to spurs or to bus him for cred if it looked like he was going over. It wasn't a scramble, there was time
That's my problem. I was hoping they'd try to self-clear over the night cycle but it's only been you now talking to me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Night 5 Result

The remaining citizens waited anxiously for morning, unsure who would still be here in the morning. Time passed and it seemed as though the night may finally be quiet, that maybe they were safe.
Just before dawn broke, a tinted black SUV pulls sharply alongside an unassuming home. A single, expertly aimed shot pierces a window, and the vehicle takes off with squealing rubber as quickly as it arrived.
Inside was the grizzly discovery of a man whose friends had been tragically taken days before. Around him lay detailed notes scattered about as he tried desperately so solve his friends’ murders in his last hours, knowing his time would be short. His last journal entries were written in a hurried, scribbled text, feeling that he surely was close… and knowing They were coming.

Dead is
@SARdoghandler, John Byers
1774656433314.png
And a
Vanilla Townie