X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
X Files GIF by The X-Files


*******************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The pair of you were my biggest suspicions, which I imagine is intentional from the wolf

I don't have you on different levels of suspicion so I'm going with gut reaction to style. AM is controlling the conversation in a way that I think is easier as a wolf. Helpful without being too helpful. I'm side eyeing that more than Spurs' claimed bad game
 
The pair of you were my biggest suspicions, which I imagine is intentional from the wolf

I don't have you on different levels of suspicion so I'm going with gut reaction to style. AM is controlling the conversation in a way that I think is easier as a wolf. Helpful without being too helpful. I'm side eyeing that more than Spurs' claimed bad game
Gg QQ. I hope you play again, and I hope the Kings win the lottery!

I also have questions post game.
 
DAY 6: FINAL WRITEUP

On the final day, a tense silence fell upon the town. All of their fates hung heavy in the air; a shift in any direction could change everything.

The few remaining citizens equally adamant and unmoving in their accusations. Two who had been present and driven from the start insisted the final threat must be the man who hadn’t been around; the one who claimed to communicate with the unseen. Each step they made toward each other felt choreographed, like each of them knew something the other didn’t.

They decided: he would have to go. At the last moment, he returned to proclaim his innocence. He didn’t know who was to blame, but he knew it wasn’t him. Finally, his finger landed toward the man who confidently held his status amongst the town. The man who seemed to call the shots even when he wasn’t around, often leaving the faint smell of smoke. Something never felt right from the beginning, he said. Even his sources, in their covert and subtle ways, had seemed to agree.

But the town made it’s choice. As he turned his back to leave, a shot landed square in his chest, and he fell to the ground.

Dead is
@ Mrs Queequeg, who was ‘X’
1774747806620.png
And a
Town Covertly Informed

With a faint smiled, the smoking man lowered his gun. It wasn’t often he would do his own dirty work, but this one was satisfying. Finally, after days of pesky interference from what should have been a simple job, he was done.

Cooly, he turned to face the final remaining villager, confident he had the upper hand…

But the eyes he met were not those of the cheery and outspoken man he had sparred with for days.
Gone were the pale blue eyes and dimpled cheeks. Instead, he found himself leveled with the glassy, black eyes of someone else.

Something else.

Fear formed a pit in his stomach, and the gun slipped from his hands.

This couldn’t be… they had removed the Others. He had made sure of it. He had planned for every outcome possible, made terrible sacrifices, to be sure that they would succeed.

The strange man shifted before his eyes, his form changing. His eyes grew unnaturally large, his skin turning smooth and gray.

1774747818323.png

“They’re coming” the creature stated, in an emotionless voice. “You were too late. You were always too late.”

A sound grew in the distance. First a buzz, then a deafening roar, shaking the very ground below them.
Within moments, a hot, blinding white lights engulfed the town from above. Dark silhouettes appeared from above, sharply contrasted against the light.

1774748725547.png


Gone was not only the town, but humanity itself.

ALIENS WIN


@GoSpursGo was The Bounty Hunter, an Alien 1x Day Vigilante
1774747869266.png


@Animal Midwife was The Cigarette Smoking Man, a Mafia Rolecop
1774747828756.png
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AND @Clem J !!! He got me to chill TFO!

I was about to blow the game in the first hour!
I'm so impressed that you successfully diverted the attention from yourself because child, your interactions around Clem's yeet were so hardpairing, but you somehow got everyone to completely forget about them :laugh: excellent work!
 
People were calling me crazy cause I was saying a lone alien redirector didnt make sense SMH SMH I WAS RIGHT

ggs , still a bit sad that if QQ voted in f5 we probably win there, but still a pretty good game . A final 3 with only a single village was p funny to see
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad