Any RI residents out there?

Started by kootz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kootz

not again!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone from Rhode Island on this forum? I can either be a resident of Massachusetts (Tufts) or RI which has no IS. However, Tufts didn't like me the first round so I'm wondering if anyone has had luck with schools that take pity on such a small but GREAT state with no vet school??
 
I'm from RI, and I managed to get into an overseas school (RVC). I got waitlisted at Tufts this year. If you can, move to MA for a job and apply as IS this year. The only downside to that is Tufts is a private school and you don't really get a break from tuition, there are just more spaces available for MA residents.
 
I'm from RI, and I managed to get into an overseas school (RVC). I got waitlisted at Tufts this year. If you can, move to MA for a job and apply as IS this year. The only downside to that is Tufts is a private school and you don't really get a break from tuition, there are just more spaces available for MA residents.


I already applied to Tufts last cycle as a MA resident. They didn't like me 🙁