Anyone need a roomate at UF?

Started by Hoxydude
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hoxydude

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!!

I was just wondering if anyone on here was looking for an oncampus roomate at UF?

Just a little about me, my name is Rayen. I'm 18, and im majoring in zoology. I am a neat person, but not OCD. I usually go to bed around 12 on weekdays and I am pretty academically motivated, but not to the point that I do nothing but study 🙂

I'm looking for a girl who is relatively neat, and who wont snore😴. lol

Other than that im not very picky. I am just worried that I will get to UF and end up with a messy party animal, and that would be a problem :scared:.

So if anyone is interested, let me know and I will give you the link to my facebook.

Thanks in advance!!!