This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrCheers

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3.7 cGPA; ~3.5 sGPA
-Graduated with Honors
-Spanish speaking and immigration but not URM
-Strong extracurriculars (3 years of paid clinical experience, lots of research but no publications, non-clinical volunteering, minimal shadowing, significant scholarships)
-No MCAT yet - will be taking in end of June
-I prefer to stay in my state (Illinois) or very nearby and will not be applying out state except for one in Wisconsin
Do you think I'll get in somewhere? I plan on applying to the following schools:
-Loyola, Rush, University of Illinois at Chicago, Rosalind Franklin, University of Chicago (reach), Medical College of Wisconsin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.