Are medical students attractive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sockpuppet.jpg

?

Is that a picture of you? hm, more attractive than I would have imagined.

Members don't see this ad.

wow brad pitt looks really good in that picture. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
I do not know about medical students but yesterday it happened that i got to the emergency room... One of the first doctors, that came to see us was a resident, young lady around her 30... everything would be ok but she had a beard, hair were pretty noticeable like couple mm and then mustache that were shaved... When i looked at her i was bit shocked and felt sorry...

Holy Goodness.. definately wearing a fake ring when I get into med school. You boys sound FREAKY. lol

Holy Goodness.. definately wearing a fake ring when I get into med school. You boys sound FREAKY. lol

By saying this you have given all of us the excuse we need to hit on married girls. Excellent!

MP (Multiple Posts)
I was trying to post during maintenance hours while watching a film and made multiple attempts thinking none of them went through. Please excuse my wasted spaces, I'm new to contributing to the forums. :)

Last edited:
It would be worth noting that the majority of pre-med wannabees do not make it to med school so their pre-med status is questionable. May I suggest commenting only on the attractiveness of actual medical school students and doctors to make the MD v. physical attractiveness correlation more profound?

Another point to consider is that most people consider themselves to be more attractive than they really are, just like most people consider themselves to be smarter than the average person (aka illusory superiority), when clearly, not everybody can be the top tier. Examples of this would be the responses given in this forum. Some of our SD friends here even believe they're too attractive for their own good as well as having MD worthy intelligence. It may be so, but it would be wise to factor in illusory superiority.

You know, I'd call that a server error if the posts weren't so far apart chronologically.

It would be worth noting that the majority of pre-med wannabees do not make it to med school so their pre-med status is questionable. May I suggest commenting only on the attractiveness of actual medical school students and doctors to make the MD v. physical attractiveness correlation more profound?

Another point to consider is that most people consider themselves to be more attractive than they really are, just like most people consider themselves to be smarter than the average person (aka illusory superiority), when clearly, not everybody can be the top tier. Examples of this would be the responses given in this forum. Some of our SD friends here even believe they're too attractive for their own good as well as having MD worthy intelligence. It may be so, but it
would be wise to factor in illusory superiority.

:thumbup: