Are practice questions enough for the New Naplex?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Expired Pharmacist

Failure is not an option
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All

For people that took Naplex recently, I work full time job plus kids, didn't study since 2012,
I bought all the new materials, do you think studying Rx prep quiz bank & all other Q&A books will be enough to pass??
please share your experience if the actual test questions are similar Rxprep.

Thank you in advance
 
Hi All

For people that took Naplex recently, I work full time job plus kids, didn't study since 2012,
I bought all the new materials, do you think studying Rx prep quiz bank & all other Q&A books will be enough to pass??
please share your experience if the actual test questions are similar Rxprep.

Thank you in advance
i think that is enough, but you would need to study for a longer time time and go through the materials like 2 or 3 times to remember things you studied. we seem to be in same boat. im still studying mine too, not easy i would say, with job and kids. goodluck