Are practice questions enough for the New Naplex?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Expired Pharmacist

Failure is not an option
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All

For people that took Naplex recently, I work full time job plus kids, didn't study since 2012,
I bought all the new materials, do you think studying Rx prep quiz bank & all other Q&A books will be enough to pass??
please share your experience if the actual test questions are similar Rxprep.

Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All

For people that took Naplex recently, I work full time job plus kids, didn't study since 2012,
I bought all the new materials, do you think studying Rx prep quiz bank & all other Q&A books will be enough to pass??
please share your experience if the actual test questions are similar Rxprep.

Thank you in advance
i think that is enough, but you would need to study for a longer time time and go through the materials like 2 or 3 times to remember things you studied. we seem to be in same boat. im still studying mine too, not easy i would say, with job and kids. goodluck

Reactions: 1 user
i think that is enough, but you would need to study for a longer time time and go through the materials like 2 or 3 times to remember things you studied. we seem to be in same boat. im still studying mine too, not easy i would say, with job and kids. goodluck
Thank you so much for your reply, we are going to pass :)

Reactions: 1 user