Are we forgetting why we are on SDN???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the OP: Dude, stop crying for attention. Congrats on your acceptance. I admit I applaud you on getting that many interviews with your GPA and DAT and getting accepted to two dental schools, however this thread wreaks for attention.

Sure you have a few haters, but for every hater you have you realize there are like 25 supporters of you?

This thread was bound to turn into something like this, and you are a hypocrite as well.

In your OP you said you were going to "ignore the haters". Yeah right, I know for 100% fact you have been reading every post, good or bad, and responding. Eat your own words if you are going to tell others and quote others about theirs. And I know you are going to read this one too, that is why I am writing it.

The fact of the matter is man, your minority status HELPED YOU WHETHER YOU KNEW IT WOULD OR WANTED IT TO.

Accept it, and just be happy it did and stop refuting it and crying when people get jealous of it because it isn't your fault you are a minority.

If you want to encourage people, go ahead and do it. Don't let someone else stop you. You already got into dental school, so stop acting like you are crying and depressed because you have haters. They can't take away your acceptance and posts like this can't stop them from hating, they can only make it worse.

Members don't see this ad.

Oralfixation is glad that his dental school is picky about personalities

you're the one offending my by calling me an idiot. I'm 100% chinese

I thought u said you are 100% cheese :D (sorry, I just thought that was funny and wanted to share it)

Members don't see this ad :)
To the OP: Dude, stop crying for attention. Congrats on your acceptance. I admit I applaud you on getting that many interviews with your GPA and DAT and getting accepted to two dental schools, however this thread wreaks for attention.

Sure you have a few haters, but for every hater you have you realize there are like 25 supporters of you?

This thread was bound to turn into something like this, and you are a hypocrite as well.

In your OP you said you were going to "ignore the haters". Yeah right, I know for 100% fact you have been reading every post, good or bad, and responding. Eat your own words if you are going to tell others and quote others about theirs. And I know you are going to read this one too, that is why I am writing it.

The fact of the matter is man, your minority status HELPED YOU WHETHER YOU KNEW IT WOULD OR WANTED IT TO.

Accept it, and just be happy it did and stop refuting it and crying when people get jealous of it because it isn't your fault you are a minority.

If you want to encourage people, go ahead and do it. Don't let someone else stop you. You already got into dental school, so stop acting like you are crying and depressed because you have haters. They can't take away your acceptance and posts like this can't stop them from hating, they can only make it worse.

People asked questions, I just answered them (I was curious to see what other people thought). I look at SDN all day, it's winter break for me and really have nothing much to do. I don't think I'm the only one who comes on all the time. This is always at the top and I just have to see why this thread is so popular. Don't you always look the posts that get bumped up to the top and wonder why they were?? I'm not crying for attention, put yourself in my shoes getting all these people hating on you on these threads some to the point of sending you pms... that is ridiculous, It had to stop and thanks to this it did. Oh and yes I have seen all the people who posted in support, I'm very pleased to see that...
To the mods... please close this thread...

Lol no, more like "let's look at this applicant and see if he will be an asset to this program. Well he is a hispanic with far below average scores, but good ECs, and since we don't have many hispanics here, he'll be an asset to this program." Then the interview is offered.

I sure wouldn't want a dentist with your mentality.

People asked questions, I just answered them (I was curious to see what other people thought). I look at SDN all day, it's winter break for me and really have nothing much to do. I don't think I'm the only one who comes on all the time. This is always at the top and I just have to see why this thread is so popular. Don't you always look the posts that get bumped up to the top and wonder why they were?? I'm not crying for attention, put yourself in my shoes getting all these people hating on you on these threads some to the point of sending you pms... that is ridiculous, It had to stop and thanks to this it did. Oh and yes I have seen all the people who posted in support, I'm very pleased to see that...

Oh and you should stop wasting time on SDN! You're in D-school and as yo can see people are only here to bitch about stuff....and help sometimes...but you should relaxxxxxxxx and stop letting these elitist fools bring you down!

So again... please stop with the attacks because from here on out... I'm just going to ignore them...

futuredentist09 said:

I'm starting to become of your "haters" too. Do you have any logic? You are justifying why are you reading the posts. No crap shirlock, I think thats why we all read SDN as well, but we just don't go telling people we are going to ignore them first. Read all you want and justify why you read all you want, but don't go telling people you are going to ignore the haters and how you are in depressed mode and need attention right now.

I'm starting to become of your "haters" too. Do you have any logic? You are justifying why are you reading the posts. No crap shirlock, I think thats why we all read SDN as well, but we just don't go telling people we are going to ignore them first. Read all you want and justify why you read all you want, but don't go telling people you are going to ignore the haters and how you are in depressed mode and need attention right now.

dude... who said I was depressed?? I just thought it was stupid how everyone was bashing on me (sending me pms and such). I was never depressed, I know no one can take away my acceptance. I just wanted to stop people from talking $hit to me, I go on SDN all the time. Maybe it hasn't stopped on threads but at least no one has sent me a pm since...
btw I will ignore haters but most people here aren't hating... most people writing against me here are ignorant, two very different things. The "NYpeter" that guys a hater... you and many others on here on the other hand are not... so I keep responding... sometimes having to make comments about "haters" to avoid further ignorance...

Mi amigo. Estoy muy feliz para tu' admisión en la universidad. tu eres un estudiante trabajador. Necesitas ignorar todos los aborrecedores.

Mi amigo. Estoy muy feliz para tu' admisión en la universidad. tu eres un estudiante trabajador. Necesitas ignorar todos los aborrecedores.

Gracias... muchas gracias. No se porque no entiende esta gente... pero si, eso es lo que tengo que hacer. Nunca voy a poder cambiarles la mente...

i agree with him. :thumbup: but i kno why you're on all day so you're excused!!! haha. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.