You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futuredvmscw
Full Member
anyone from indy committee heard ????
gbug
Full Member
Im in Indy and I haven’tanyone from indy committee heard ????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredvmscw
Full Member
Do you know when they recieved the call?
like 11:40 ET
iloveruminants
Full Member
maybe they are doing it in alphabetical order of the committee
I hope you're right - so far I've only seen Aurea committee having been called. I was Nova so if you're right it's gonna be a while for memaybe they are doing it in alphabetical order of the committee
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
I’m in valor so I’ll be holding out hope even longer 😬I hope you're right - so far I've only seen Aurea committee having been called. I was Nova so if you're right it's gonna be a while for me
auburn0074
New Member
Anyone on Spirt get a call yet? Loosing hope as I’m IS
I am on spirit and have not. Holding out hope!
futuredvmscw
Full Member
No one give up hope yet!
futuredvmscw
Full Member
Tbh they may be taking a lunch break [emoji24]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
Lmao they’re calmly sipping soup meanwhile we’re jumping off the wallsTbh they may be taking a lunch break [emoji24]
gbug
Full Member
Congrats!!!! What time zone and committee?i got the call at 11:27!!
iloveruminants
Full Member
for those who have been called, what committee were u in
mgosborne03
Full Member
IS ACCEPTANCE!! (KY resident) so excited and in disbelief!!
bingosixseven
New Member
Any NOVA IS yet?
nova contract seat, haven’t been called yetAny NOVA IS yet?
iloveruminants
Full Member
are the calls over?
Congrats!! I am in Spirit and losing hope. Hope to get a call soon!!
Abagayle Auvil
New Member
Any valor?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iloveruminants
Full Member
im in valor and havent heard anything
Me too 😢😢😢Congrats!! I am in Spirit and losing hope. Hope to get a call soon!!
sophiab933
New Member
I'm in Indy and haven't heard anything yetAnyone heard anything that was in the Indy committee?
futuredvmscw
Full Member
I'm in Indy and haven't heard anything yet
I am also and i’ve heard nothing
do they send waitlist/rejection emails on the same day?
kiyanna861
New Member
losing hope[emoji24]
I got rejection email at 4:30pm CST on the same day last yeardo they send waitlist/rejection emails on the same day?
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
Currently dancing and singing in the living room to help shake off the nerves and growing sense of hopelessness while my dog looks at me like I’m crazylosing hope[emoji24]
wanderlust555
Full Member
I have a missed call, but no voicemail! AHHHHH freaking out
gbug
Full Member
What committee are you??I have a missed call, but no voicemail! AHHHHH freaking out
wanderlust555
Full Member
AureaWhat committee are you??
ERad17
Full Member
What time did you get the callAurea
What was the area code??I have a missed call, but no voicemail! AHHHHH freaking out
wanderlust555
Full Member
12:13 area code 334What time did you get the call
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wanderlust555
Full Member
334What was the area code??
wanderlust555
Full Member
334What's the area code people are getting calls from? Just so I know what to be on the lookout for!
wanderlust555
Full Member
Do I call it back or just wait for another call? haha confused and anxious
ERad17
Full Member
What time zone are you in?12:13 area code 334
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K