Auburn c/o 2015 stand up!!!

Started by UAmike
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Our condo in Longleaf Villas will be available for rent in July. Rent
is $800. Well behaved pets are allowed. It's about a 5 minute drive into the vet school (about 3 miles). It is a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom
unit, near the back of the complex. It is an upstairs unit with a
screened in porch. All appliances are included (including washer and
dryer). Basic cable is also included.

The complex has a pool, work out room, club house, and 2 ponds. We have
really enjoyed living here, and the landlord is wonderful. She would
really like to rent out to a vet student or resident next year, so we
are trying to help her find a replacement for us.

email me if interested, I can send pictures. [email protected].
 
Thanks! I am OOS, should have put that to begin with thanks for the reminder! I'm coming from Florida, so I get to keep all the orange and blue and stay in the SEC, good day!! I did find the facebook group too 🙂

YAY!! another Gator in our class!
 
For the new students coming in, I thought I would share the information I got, straight from Kaye's keyboard...
They will be mailing out registration info (for classes) in June. Orientation is Aug 9th - Aug 12th, and classes do begin Aug 15th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the new students coming in, I thought I would share the information I got, straight from Kaye's keyboard...
They will be mailing out registration info (for classes) in June. Orientation is Aug 9th - Aug 12th, and classes do begin Aug 15th.


i was SO excited when i got my registration packet with my username and logged into my tigermail email account for the first time. 🙂 i also looked at the schedule and thought i'd never figure it out lol

august will be here before you know it!