You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn c/o 2019
Started by ameropean_chelsea
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Me 🙂
Auburn is a beautiful, highly-competative school.
Definetly worth applying to.
Auburn is a beautiful, highly-competative school.
Definetly worth applying to.
Definitely have my fingers crossed! Although the veterinary economics essay question on their supplement was a bit of a downer to write about. It was pretty interesting researching my answer for it, but not exactly a sunshine and rainbows topic.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, it was a bit tricky, but might help reducing the number of applicants. Not anybody wants to write about this topic when other essays are easier 😉
Hope I did well with my answer 🙂
Hope I did well with my answer 🙂
That's a good point. And it's necessary to be aware of in any case. Are you just applying to Auburn or others as well?
I applied to several schools, but each of which I really like.
Auburn is OOS for me (FL) but my husband is from Alabama, so even though its OOS it would be most convenient for us. And it's a great school with people being really nice.
Auburn is OOS for me (FL) but my husband is from Alabama, so even though its OOS it would be most convenient for us. And it's a great school with people being really nice.
I'm applying there again this year. Waitlisted OOS last year so hopefully this will be my year! Good luck everyone!
The last email I got from them was Oct 3rd saying "
The deadline for submission of vmcas applications has now passed. If you are missing an ELOR it can be emailed to me by your evaluator to[email protected]
Please give us some time to get through applications before you start checking on documents. I will accept supplemental applications after today GRE scores are received and uploaded to our mainframe once a week on Monday. If your scores are not here when I check you will be notified and allowed time for you to get them to us, even pdf or scanned copy with proof that Auburn University is authorized to use the scores.
All students will be notified of status as we go through our process. I have almost 1100 applications so our review process will take some time so please be patient.
If you have a question or an immediate issue please email me at the email address listed.
Good Luck!
Kaye"
Did anyone else get this? Has anyone gotten anything since then? Just wondering if we will get an update at some point...
The deadline for submission of vmcas applications has now passed. If you are missing an ELOR it can be emailed to me by your evaluator to[email protected]
Please give us some time to get through applications before you start checking on documents. I will accept supplemental applications after today GRE scores are received and uploaded to our mainframe once a week on Monday. If your scores are not here when I check you will be notified and allowed time for you to get them to us, even pdf or scanned copy with proof that Auburn University is authorized to use the scores.
All students will be notified of status as we go through our process. I have almost 1100 applications so our review process will take some time so please be patient.
If you have a question or an immediate issue please email me at the email address listed.
Good Luck!
Kaye"
Did anyone else get this? Has anyone gotten anything since then? Just wondering if we will get an update at some point...
I did not get an rmail like that; however, Kaye did contact me directly about some questions she had for me. She's very nice and quick to respond, so I would say it'd be okay to email her now if you want an update.The last email I got from them was Oct 3rd saying "
The deadline for submission of vmcas applications has now passed. If you are missing an ELOR it can be emailed to me by your evaluator to[email protected]
Please give us some time to get through applications before you start checking on documents. I will accept supplemental applications after today GRE scores are received and uploaded to our mainframe once a week on Monday. If your scores are not here when I check you will be notified and allowed time for you to get them to us, even pdf or scanned copy with proof that Auburn University is authorized to use the scores.
All students will be notified of status as we go through our process. I have almost 1100 applications so our review process will take some time so please be patient.
If you have a question or an immediate issue please email me at the email address listed.
Good Luck!
Kaye"
Did anyone else get this? Has anyone gotten anything since then? Just wondering if we will get an update at some point...
The email I got pretty much said we have all your crap interview invites will be sent in January for interviews in February.
The email I got pretty much said we have all your crap interview invites will be sent in January for interviews in February.
Are you an OOS applicant? I haven't heard anything yet, and I seem to remember my IS friends who applied last year heard back about interviews much later...
Yes I'm out of state. "All required documents have been received by Auburn University. Your file is complete. Students selected for interviews will be notified in January to schedule interviews in February. Those not being offered an interview will be notifed in that same time line." This is literally the email I got from Kaye. I copied and pasted this directly from my email so..
I got the same email today! Waiting anxiously!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't get an interview from auburn last year 🙁
I got an email reminding me to send my fall grades directly to Auburn and not to VMCAS, but no email about my file being complete. Obviously I can't submit my fall grades yet (still 3 weeks left in the semester), but could that be why?
mm i wouldn't think so...i have fall grades to send and they didn't send me an email about it. Odd.
Just got my rejected email or rather my "you will not be receiving an interview" email. I'm OOS.
Yikes! I'm sorry =(Just got my rejected email or rather my "you will not be receiving an interview" email. I'm OOS.
seriously am i the only one tho?
I haven't heard anything, but I'm only one person. =/seriously am i the only one tho?
i know, sorry didn't mean to be rude. It just sucks
Oh no, I didn't think you were. It's just hard to say what's going on with other people. It's such a small population of applicants on this site. I'm very sorry though. Do you have other applications still in?i know, sorry didn't mean to be rude. It just sucks
oh yeah, applied to ten. Only officially rejected from two so far. And two interviews. So its ok i guess lol
Oh yeah it's far from over! Good luck with your other schools and interviews!!oh yeah, applied to ten. Only officially rejected from two so far. And two interviews. So its ok i guess lol
" We only have 40 seats to offer for OOS and 864 OOS applicants" sound familiar? you're not alone and don't think you're the only one. Some people just don't bother with posting or hasn't got around to it yet. You applied to 10 schools, heard from four and got two interviews. Good for you!!! Concentrate on the interviews you do get. You were just not meant to be at Auburn for whatever reason. Neither was I. I also did not get an interview last year. But I do have two interviews (so far) this cycle and one acceptance. Don't let negative thoughts poison your accomplishments and where you're headed. Congrats on your interviews!!seriously am i the only one tho?
Thanks so much for the encouragement @vet4life . It's much needed during this stressful time! congrats and good luck to you as well!
I got the same email and I am also OOS
seriously am i the only one tho?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry to hear that @Funkzz
Nope. Probably won't hear anything until they receive fall transcripts
Has anyone heard anything more yet?
Nope! I think that is OK though! Don't worry!Has anyone heard anything more yet?
Not worried..more just curious 🙂
Hi folks,
I received an interview invite from Auburn this morning. Wasn't expecting it this early given last year's thread. Good luck!
I'm OOS
I received an interview invite from Auburn this morning. Wasn't expecting it this early given last year's thread. Good luck!
I'm OOS
Hi folks,
I received an interview invite from Auburn this morning. Wasn't expecting it this early given last year's thread. Good luck!
I'm OOS
Email or letter?
For what date?Hi folks,
I received an interview invite from Auburn this morning. Wasn't expecting it this early given last year's thread. Good luck!
I'm OOS
I received an email this morning for interview dates for first 2 weeks in February. My last name starts with P.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year there was some issue with their system so I got my interview invite the last week of January for less than 2 weeks later in February.
What state are you from?I got an interview invite email today and am OOS. The interview dates are Feb 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11.
more waiting!