-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn c/o 2019
Started by ameropean_chelsea
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS, just received an interview invite via email. So excited, my first invite so far! About to pick a date and arrange for travel and such.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied as OOS state last year, and this year I'm applying as IS - do y'all remember how much later they held the IS interviews?
I got an interview!!! Friday February 6th!
You guys!!! I'm in shock!!! Got an interview !!! OOS <3 honestly I can't believe I'm one step closer to my dream! Been wanting to be a vet since I was a little girl and even my elementary school teachers remember this about me! I can't believe this ! Anyways I'm so happy I just don't even know if I'll be able to nap after I just finished my last final today.. Aahhhhhh 😀
Just got an interview this morning around 9:45! OOS from Florida
Got it at the same time and I'm from Florida too!Just got an interview this morning around 9:45! OOS from Florida
What was the other one?I got an interview before I woke up this morning! lol. 2 in one day that's not to bad 🙂
Just wondering - did everyone who so far has gotten an interview offer have fall grades to submit? I just submitted mine to Auburn this week...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not
not yet..literally just took my last final today at 7:30 am 🙁Just wondering - did everyone who so far has gotten an interview offer have fall grades to submit? I just submitted mine to Auburn this week...
I am not a current student, so I do not have fall grades! whoop!!!Just wondering - did everyone who so far has gotten an interview offer have fall grades to submit? I just submitted mine to Auburn this week...
I am not a current student, so I do not have fall grades! whoop!!!
Same! 😀
I received my interview invite this morning! I'm OOS from NY
I haven't heard anything about submitting Fall transcripts for Auburn yet
I haven't heard anything about submitting Fall transcripts for Auburn yet
Well Kaye specifically asked me to send an unofficial pdf of my grades, not an official transcript, so I'm just wondering if maybe they haven't even evaluated me yet because of that
Did she send you an email specifically asking for that or was it in response to something you sent her? I didn't get an email like that even though I graduated this semester and retook ochem 1 (long story). I have written on my spreadsheet they want official fall transcripts - I saw on their website they wanted them.Well Kaye specifically asked me to send an unofficial pdf of my grades, not an official transcript, so I'm just wondering if maybe they haven't even evaluated me yet because of that
Did she send you an email specifically asking for that or was it in response to something you sent her? I didn't get an email like that even though I graduated this semester and retook ochem 1 (long story). I have written on my spreadsheet they want official fall transcripts - I saw on their website they wanted them.
We had a phone/email conversation
Ahhhh! Interview Team 3... So that means the 5th I guess? Can't wait to get home and read the email more clearly!
Just got a rejection. Congrats to those who got interviews here!
does anyone know what the different interview teams mean?
Has anybody that is instate received an interview invite. I am freaking out. Also the people who already got interviews what were your GPA's, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm OOS. Final GPA was 3.62, Last 45 was 3.78. GRE 1st time was 140 Q, 150 V, and 4 A and 2nd time was 150 Q, 160 V, and 5 A.
I am OOS and received an interview my GPA is a 4.0 but my GRE scores were only average.Has anybody that is instate received an interview invite. I am freaking out. Also the people who already got interviews what were your GPA's, if you don't mind me asking?
Has anybody that is instate received an interview invite. I am freaking out. Also the people who already got interviews what were your GPA's, if you don't mind me asking?
Last year they sent out interview invites to IS applicants way later than OOS applicants, so don't worry too much 🙂
I am OOS and received an interview my GPA is a 4.0 but my GRE scores were only average.
Oh you're one of those people......brb getting jealous of your perfection
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm assuming the teams are a way to stream line the interview process. Last year the interviews ran super late. I think my interview started almost an hour late and then was short because it was the last one of the day.
still waiting to hear something, anything :/
Check your spam. Mine went therestill waiting to hear something, anything :/
Tried it, still nothing 🙁
Does anyone know where to find information on Auburn's policies for terminal surgeries?
I'm flying into Atlanta and then taking the shuttle to a hotel near the school.What airport are the OOSers flying into??? Trying to book my trip today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there was an informational email sent out today and I accidentally like made mine disappear....could someone copy paste the info here? Thanks 😀
Its basically the same as the webpage on Auburn's website about interview dates.
http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/interviews#.VK2yuYrF9X8
I'm on Feb. 6th in the afternoon! So excited!
Have any in-state or Kentucky residents gotten an interview yet?? I'm starting to get sort of nervous haha
Have any in-state or Kentucky residents gotten an interview yet?? I'm starting to get sort of nervous haha
I'm IS and I haven't. Last year they didn't send out IS interview invites until late February, so I wouldn't worry yet. 🙂