Auburn CVM c/o 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How do we look up when our interview time is? I fear I may forget it or do something stupid...

You get a confirmation email the day before, otherwise you can return to the portal where you booked it and login (they will even send your confirmation number if you don't have it to login)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
When I went on the tour it was around an hour and a half

Hi guys, I have been lurking but finally got an account lol. Does anyone know the names of the interviewers for the Nova committee on Monday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, I have been lurking but finally got an account lol. Does anyone know the names of the interviewers for the Nova committee on Monday?
Yeah I had the same question for Valor committee on Monday. I am looking on the Auburn CVM website for their faculty, and I think I found him, but I am scared it's not actually the person I am thinking of, and I would address the letters to the wrong person. To those that have finished their interviews, how have you guys sent thank you letters to your interviewers?

@Awallace28 I had Valor Committee on Monday as well! I'm going to send an email to both of them and letters possibly too

@Awallace28 I had Valor Committee on Monday as well! I'm going to send an email to both of them and letters possibly too
Do you know what their names were? I remember a lot about each of them, but I'm not sure what their names were.

Is anyone on here from Florida?

Yeah I had the same question for Valor committee on Monday. I am looking on the Auburn CVM website for their faculty, and I think I found him, but I am scared it's not actually the person I am thinking of, and I would address the letters to the wrong person. To those that have finished their interviews, how have you guys sent thank you letters to your interviewers?
Hi! I had my interview with the Valor committee last Thursday! I'm not sure if the people are the same every day, but my interview was with Dr. Peter Christopherson and Dr. Celia Thompson. I sent them both thank you emails!

Hi! I had my interview with the Valor committee last Thursday! I'm not sure if the people are the same every day, but my interview was with Dr. Peter Christopherson and Dr. Celia Thompson. I sent them both thank you emails!
Yes I believe those were the same people I interviewed with, thanks!

Finally made it to Auburn, AL. Sooo excited :clap:

Last edited:
Finally made it it Auburn, AL. Spoon excited :clap:
You made my heart skip a beat, I saw the "Finally made it"....in my gmail inbox. . Lol you will love the campus! Make sure you go and actually visit the trailer parks and go to Toomers Corner. #bestlemonadeever

You made my heart skip a beat, I saw the "Finally made it"....in my gmail inbox. . Lol you will love the campus! Make sure you go and actually visit the trailer parks and go to Toomers Corner. #bestlemonadeever

God I'd legit cry if I got accepted it'd be a much bigger post :laugh: Those autocorrects though...
And we're going to look around campus some tonight so we'll make sure to do those, thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I obnoxiously write thank you notes for everything in life...but for some reason haven't for vet interviews? not sure how bad that counts against me...

Interviewed the 31st with spirit. On edge since waiting for a call that I know won't come till at least next week. I'm addition I'm on call for work so everytime the phone rings I'm jumping through the roof!

I am getting really nervous and I just want to know already! It's driving me crazy.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if each committee picks a certain number of people? And how many are waitlisted?

I am getting really nervous and I just want to know already! It's driving me crazy.
The final OOS interviews are today, so it won't be much longer! Good luck everyone!

Has anyone ever figured out the committees? Why we are split up into different groups? Is it just to make processing easier?

I'm in love with Auburn. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE accept me Auburn :love:

Has anyone ever figured out the committees? Why we are split up into different groups? Is it just to make processing easier?
No, but I know now they are the names of previous War Eagles....

I overheard portions of someone explaining it while I was there...from what I gathered its basically random but they do make sure it's even in terms of minority applicants in each group

Does anyone know the names of the Spirit committee interviewers?

Dr. Joe Rowe and I think Dr. Kellye Joiner..... for the spirit committee

Did anyone else have Auburn call their letters of recommendation?? Apparently they called the vet office I work at yesterday they caused a stir since the the faculty member said he'd only talk to Dr.T and wouldn't disclose why :laugh:

But really: I'm super concerned this is a bad thing, of all the apps I've done I've never had that happen...

Last edited:
No, and this wait is killing me!! I think the soonest we'll find out is Thursday...
I'm dying also. Literally checking my phone every second. You think Thursday is the soonest?! I was hoping Friday would be the latest! Also, do you know if they will email and call for either acceptance or not? Good luck to you all! I'm really hoping for Auburn. Both of my bosses (vets) went there and they loved it.

I'm dying also. Literally checking my phone every second. You think Thursday is the soonest?! I was hoping Friday would be the latest! Also, do you know if they will email and call for either acceptance or not? Good luck to you all! I'm really hoping for Auburn. Both of my bosses (vets) went there and they loved it.
I've heard that they will call if you get accepted and email if you get denied or wait-listed! Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 2 users
On my interview day they told my dad that 12 days from 2/8 is their deadline to get decisions out so 2/20 at the latest, but they said they’re really trying to make it happen this week!

Reactions: 7 users
I AM SO NERVOUS and I can't focus in school right now... at all.

Every time I get notified that there is a post on here I open it up so fast thinking I'm going to see you guys say they contacted you. Lol! :scared:

anyone else thinking this has been the longest week of their life????

Reactions: 9 users
Today is the day! (Hopefully!). I would definitely love to hear some good news.

Reactions: 8 users
Just got a call also! OOS accepted!! I'm so excited!

Reactions: 6 users
What were your interview dates? Trying to figure out if they’re calling at random or not.

^^^ if you don’t mind my asking. Sorry I’m just freaking out over here

tenor.gif
Everybody stay calm!!

Reactions: 5 users
I'm OOS and just got my call! So happy to be accepted!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Oh my gosh! I just got the call about 45 minutes ago. I was trembling when I saw the caller ID. OOS accepted!

Reactions: 6 users
Got the call also!! OOS accepted!!! Congrats everyone!! I was driving when I answered. After I hung up I screamed. The dude next to me at the red light seemed scared. Hahaha.

Reactions: 8 users
How long do calls usually take? I'm thinking it's probably no :(