Auburn CVM c/o 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We’ll shoot, my last name is B. Congratulations everyone who got accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

We’ll shoot, my last name is B. Congratulations everyone who got accepted!
Like I said, it might be but what do I know... lol. Just don't give up hope yet. I'm not sure how they call.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not feeling great since my last name starts with an I and I have not received a call.... :(

I've seen people with W and S last names on the APVMA page, so it might not be by last name! And they were called at like 10:30

Reactions: 1 users
I've seen on last years page that it was at least 2 people.

Reactions: 1 user
Yea the phone calls aren't rolling on here anymore :( I want it too bad is the problem...​

I have a feeling I'm going to be heartbroken and I'm not prepared for it...

Auburn was my top, already heartbroken :( I knew it wasn't good they called my reference

Got the call this morning around 11:45 (Last initial is S)

OOS accepted nontraditional student. Auburn is my top, I was floored at the facilities and how kind everyone was.

Reactions: 5 users
Oos accepted! Interviewed feb 1st. Call was made by Tajuan at 10am CST. It went to my voicemail and he just told me to call back. When I called back they put me on hold to speak directly to Tajuan and he told me the good news. Said they will send an email probably tomorrow. I'm still waiting to hear from my IS before accepting :)

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea the phone calls aren't rolling on here anymore :( I want it too bad is the problem...​
Don't worry! They have to take a lunch break at some point! Also by viewing last year's forum wait-list people often got bumped in due to people turning down acceptances. Hope is still there!

Reactions: 2 users
Those who received acceptances, what committee did you interview with?

I interviewed on 1/30 at 9:30am with Valor committee.

I hope they’re still calling :( !

i hope so.... :( I feel like the longer the wait the worse it is.

If I remember correctly last year the called over a few days. I was ultimately rejected though which was via email.

This is actual torture. I can’t focus on anything else!! It seems like there is a pretty big gap of phone calls now? Starting to think they are finished :(

I actually went to my therapist today to talk about it. Gotta keep myself distracted :p

@futurerescueDVM were you notified the same day people got their acceptances?

Last edited:
Wishing they would just blast out the emails....tomorrow is going to be torture between this and UGA...

Nvm I must have been thinking of Purdue. I got the notice on the 15th last year same as acceptances for others

Oos accepted! Interviewed feb 1st. Call was made by Tajuan at 10am CST. It went to my voicemail and he just told me to call back. When I called back they put me on hold to speak directly to Tajuan and he told me the good news. Said they will send an email probably tomorrow. I'm still waiting to hear from my IS before accepting :)
Congratulations. Also I LOVE your avatar. I had this Heart and Brain comic as my background during the application cycle.

Heart and Brain.jpg

No emails from accepted group I think. Maybe more calls will go out tomorrow. If I remember correctly, they said calls go out over several days.
Wow I hope so. I didn’t know that but seeing as no rejections have gone out maybe you are right. Here’s to freaking out another day!!

Reactions: 5 users
I really hope they don't leave us hanging over the weekend . . .

OOS rejected. Congrats to all those who got accepted and congrats and good luck to all those who got waitlisted

OOS alternate. Maybe there's a chance for my #1 after all we'll see...

OOS waitlisted! Honestly I am thrilled to be out of state alternate on my first go around. Hopefully us alternates have a good shot! :)

OOS waitlisted! Honestly I am thrilled to be out of state alternate on my first go around. Hopefully us alternates have a good shot! :)
Congrats! I just wish they would tell us our placement on the alternate list.

I agree. Does anyone have any idea how many are waitlisted and how many usually get pulled off?

I'm on 5 different waitlists (now including Auburn)...Is there a medal for that or something? :rofl:

OOS Alternate! I'll take it haha for any people in the future, I got my email at 10:20 today

Does anyone know anything about how many initial acceptances, how many are on the waitlist, how much does the waitlist move type information?
I'd like to know if waiting is at all realistic :(