You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn CVM c/o 2022 Applicants
Started by future_DVM210
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They might go down the list from last names. My last name is M. I got my call 15 min ago.
If that's the case I'm probably last on the list if I'm on it, I'm a Z haha
Like I said, it might be but what do I know... lol. Just don't give up hope yet. I'm not sure how they call.We’ll shoot, my last name is B. Congratulations everyone who got accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not feeling great since my last name starts with an I and I have not received a call.... 🙁
Is it one person that calls everyone?
I've seen on last years page that it was at least 2 people.
Thanks for giving me hope!I've seen people with W and S last names on the APVMA page, so it might not be by last name! And they were called at like 10:30
Yea the phone calls aren't rolling on here anymore 🙁 I want it too bad is the problem...
I have a feeling I'm going to be heartbroken and I'm not prepared for it...
Auburn was my top, already heartbroken 🙁 I knew it wasn't good they called my reference
Got the call this morning around 11:45 (Last initial is S)
OOS accepted nontraditional student. Auburn is my top, I was floored at the facilities and how kind everyone was.
OOS accepted nontraditional student. Auburn is my top, I was floored at the facilities and how kind everyone was.
Oos accepted! Interviewed feb 1st. Call was made by Tajuan at 10am CST. It went to my voicemail and he just told me to call back. When I called back they put me on hold to speak directly to Tajuan and he told me the good news. Said they will send an email probably tomorrow. I'm still waiting to hear from my IS before accepting 🙂
Don't worry! They have to take a lunch break at some point! Also by viewing last year's forum wait-list people often got bumped in due to people turning down acceptances. Hope is still there!Yea the phone calls aren't rolling on here anymore 🙁 I want it too bad is the problem...
Those who received acceptances, what committee did you interview with?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed with Spirit committee. Jan 31 at 3pm. Last name starts with F.Those who received acceptances, what committee did you interview with?
I interviewed on 2/5 at 1:30 with the Nova CommitteeThose who received acceptances, what committee did you interview with?
i hope so.... 🙁 I feel like the longer the wait the worse it is.
If I remember correctly last year the called over a few days. I was ultimately rejected though which was via email.
Wishing they would just blast out the emails....tomorrow is going to be torture between this and UGA...
I actually went to my therapist today to talk about it. Gotta keep myself distracted 😛
@futurerescueDVM were you notified the same day people got their acceptances?
I believe it was a separate day
Nvm I must have been thinking of Purdue. I got the notice on the 15th last year same as acceptances for others
Do you know what time you got that email?Nvm I must have been thinking of Purdue. I got the notice on the 15th last year same as acceptances for others
Last edited:
I don’t. I can’t find the email
I wish I knew how l
Do you know what time you got that email?
Thanks anyways!I don’t. I can’t find the email
This is torture!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations. Also I LOVE your avatar. I had this Heart and Brain comic as my background during the application cycle.Oos accepted! Interviewed feb 1st. Call was made by Tajuan at 10am CST. It went to my voicemail and he just told me to call back. When I called back they put me on hold to speak directly to Tajuan and he told me the good news. Said they will send an email probably tomorrow. I'm still waiting to hear from my IS before accepting 🙂
No emails for anyone yet either huh?
NopeNo emails for anyone yet either huh?
No emails from accepted group I think. Maybe more calls will go out tomorrow. If I remember correctly, they said calls go out over several days.No emails for anyone yet either huh?
I so hope you are right!No emails from accepted group I think. Maybe more calls will go out tomorrow. If I remember correctly, they said calls go out over several days.
Wow I hope so. I didn’t know that but seeing as no rejections have gone out maybe you are right. Here’s to freaking out another day!!No emails from accepted group I think. Maybe more calls will go out tomorrow. If I remember correctly, they said calls go out over several days.
OOS alternate.
Last edited:
OOS alternate. Maybe there's a chance for my #1 after all we'll see...
Congrats! I just wish they would tell us our placement on the alternate list.OOS waitlisted! Honestly I am thrilled to be out of state alternate on my first go around. Hopefully us alternates have a good shot! 🙂
I'm on 5 different waitlists (now including Auburn)...Is there a medal for that or something? 🤣
OOS Alternate! I'll take it haha for any people in the future, I got my email at 10:20 today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS FOR AUBURN FOR YOU MANATEEEEEE 😍OOS alternate. Maybe there's a chance for my #1 after all we'll see...
Alternate oos! Now we wait... some more
Auburn is now my 5th waitlist too..Glad I'm not the only one!I'm on 5 different waitlists (now including Auburn)...Is there a medal for that or something? 🤣
SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS FOR AUBURN FOR YOU MANATEEEEEE 😍
Thanks @SkiOtter you the best!! 😉
Does anyone know anything about how many initial acceptances, how many are on the waitlist, how much does the waitlist move type information?
I'd like to know if waiting is at all realistic 🙁
I'd like to know if waiting is at all realistic 🙁