August 6th MCAT Score Countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jamilla_w

We are next people.

How is everyone feeling about the exam now that we have seen a few more MCATs given and the July 24th score?

I am feeling a little optimistic after seeing today's scores but I think that our PS was harder than other people seem to... not good for me.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't so much mind a release delay, but it's really annoying that they didn't tell us until the time they were supposed to release the scores. At least last time, they gave us fair warning about the release delay. I'm not a big fan of surprises of this nature.

I'm sure someone from aamcs is monitoring this chat thread...and laughing maniacally...muaaahhhhhh

The AAMC people better not be wasting their time on this thread. They better be working on our scores... chop chop! Get em' posted!

I'm sure someone from aamcs is monitoring this chat thread...and laughing maniacally...muaaahhhhhh

Possible, I bet they have some sort of game/bet to see who can cause the largest delay and not get fired. Sort of like the cops on the "Super Troopers" movie. "How many times can you say meeoowww"
:beat:

Members don't see this ad :)
The AAMC people better not be wasting their time on this thread. They better be working on our scores... chop chop! Get em' posted!

Very True!

I wonder if there is a correlation between the number of post on the board, and how long the delays are? I think there just might be.

Possible, I bet they have some sort of game/bet to see who can cause the largest delay and not get fired. Sort of like the cops on the "Super Troopers" movie. "How many times can you say meeoowww"
:beat:

lol

So has this taken the sting out of the anticipation for anyone or has it amplified?

I don't so much mind a release delay, but it's really annoying that they didn't tell us until the time they were supposed to release the scores. At least last time, they gave us fair warning about the release delay. I'm not a big fan of surprises of this nature.

Either they're really sadistic, or they actually thought they would have them ready for 5 yesterday.

You know what is weird, I have actually been following this thread for the last week and counting down also to see what you guys got

Imagine what I am going to be like when it is my own exam!

It must be a difficult next few days for you guys but good luck

I just got an email from a school that I applied to and they said that "Congrats - your application is complete!" How is this possible, considering that my MCAT comes out tomorrow? Do they know what it is before I do? Can I call them and find out what it is?

If you take a look, its stakes that AMCAS did in fact get the scores on the 4th.
"
The date shown is the date the scores were passed to the AMCAS system.

Series Date
47 09/04/2007
"

Hey guys,

Quick question for anyone: If I can get a seat for the Sept. 16th MCAT and take it, then will med schools consider it (considering scores come out a month later)? Furthermore, will med schools consider the Sept. 16th score if I already submitted my secondary application? Thanks to whoever answers! :)

Interesting. Can anyone else confirm this? They usually just post the Test Date (i.e. "August 2007").

On the MCAT web site look into the history of scores sent, thats were you will find the info.

If you take a look, its stakes that AMCAS did in fact get the scores on the 4th.
"
The date shown is the date the scores were passed to the AMCAS system.

Series Date
47 09/04/2007
"

weird because i did check my app on 4th and 5th and there were not scores.

Do you mind checking your MCAT Hx site and looking to see what date it shows it was released for you? I'm curious to see if everyones date is the same.