SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

AVC c/o 2022 hopefuls

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by DrAlex2022, Oct 20, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. ZZ801832

ZZ801832

Sep 7, 2017
    So jealous all you international students getting news so early! Canadian student here, just got an email yesterday saying that all of my documents were received and I'm officially being "considered" as long as they get my fall transcripts in time. Not at all expecting to get in, or even get an interview though, this round was just to get familiar with the application process.

Anybody know what the average GRE score is for AVC? Trying to decide if I should take it again for next year.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 4:07 AM
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. SkiOtter

SkiOtter

Mar 10, 2016
    Don't count yourself out before you even hear anything!!! No matter how slim you think your chances are, there always IS a chance as long as you're still in consideration.

couwalsh likes this.
  4. antsy125

antsy125

Nov 28, 2017
    I don't know about the GRE... They just told me they looked at my scores (which are average for to most US schools) and it was fine. It doesn't seem like they care nearly as much about the GRE as they care about our GPA. I couldn't find any stats... If the rest of your application is strong enough, don't worry too much about it. Retaking it can't really hurt you though.