This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ragingbull_

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Based of the forums it seems to be that the dat scores of applicants of this higher are much higher than years past. Is there any truth to this or anyway to find out the average dat score for this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

You have a 23 AA. Lol. You scored on the 98 percentile. The people who post their breakdowns in here are one of MANY. Remember, this is a forum for nerds (not in an insulting way). And even with this forum, you scored much better than most people. Columbia I think has the highest DAT score, and it is a 23. So you have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 1 user
You have a 23 AA. Lol. You scored on the 98 percentile. The people who post their breakdowns in here are one of MANY. Remember, this is a forum for nerds (not in an insulting way). And even with this forum, you scored much better than most people. Columbia I think has the highest DAT score, and it is a 23. So you have nothing to worry about.
I've just heard from various people that the score do increase every year.

Members don't see this ad :)
SDN breakdowns are not necessarily a representative sample of pre-dental students - most of the people sharing their scores tend to do above average. The latest information I've seen available on DAT averages is here: ADEA chart for 2015-2016 class

For matriculated students, the average overall DAT is a 20.28 and the average total science is 20.15

Reactions: 1 users
SDN breakdowns are not necessarily a representative sample of pre-dental students - most of the people sharing their scores tend to do above average. The latest information I've seen available on DAT averages is here: ADEA chart for 2015-2016 class

For matriculated students, the average overall DAT is a 20.28 and the average total science is 20.15
Thank you