Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2: Fall Y'all Vote/Yeet Tally

MsP (1) - AM
Stagg (1) - genny
Frosty (1) - vmh
Cyndia (2) - alissa, dina
dds ()
killer (2) - DubZ, FTF
SAR (1) - dds
dina (2) - Stagg, Cyndia
alissa (2) - SAR, cubs
AM (1) - killer

13/15

TIES - not concerning at all

missing: @Ms Procrastinator @FrostySparrow

Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Saturday, 9/26/20 (~45 MINUTES)

tenor.gif
 
Last edited:
Yes. And I almost gave you 3 trying to correct it 😉
dang it and just when I thought I was redeeming myself back into your good graces after accidentally forgetting to add you to a PM when you co modded a game several games ago (Hannibal?)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The first answer should be fairly obvious. The second I'd rather not answer until later.



At this point, not really.
Hey, it's me, your friend later. Have an answer to share now? :angelic:
No, she’s still a question for now, close to becoming an egg.

Wolf feels are Dina, FTF, and Killer

wolf leans/???are Alissa, dds, cubz, Frosted and MsP

feeling a bit better about VMH than I initially, did, but still not comfortable with putting her in a village pile. would love to hear more from MsP (obviously). And there are one or two other things that made my ears perk up that I’d rather sit on before diving into those tunnels.
Why FTF & Dina?

Why frosty, dds, & alissa on your wolf leans?
 
Day 2: Fall Y'all Vote/Yeet Tally

MsP (2)
- AM, Stagg
Stagg (2) - genny, FTF
Frosty ()
Cyndia (2) - alissa, dina
dds (2) - vmh, cubs
killer (1) - DubZ
SAR (1) - dds
dina (1) - Cyndia
alissa (1) - SAR
AM (1) - killer

13/15

TIES - not concerning at all

missing: @Ms Procrastinator @FrostySparrow

Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Saturday, 9/26/20 (~40 MINUTES)

tenor.gif
LET IT RAND
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad