You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
idk about that onemeats can go in the poe too. I wasn't helped enough today.
idt my top 4 changes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
idk about that one
Animal SlowYourRollWife
Well, we'll see how I feel after a MsP flip.idk about that one
actually, scratch that, alissa's stock is downidt my top 4 changes
this is not improving my assessment of youcontingency yeet Dina
twinsthis is not improving my assessment of you
I was feeling alright with alissa, but I'm now triggered by her giving MsP so much slack. It's ridiculous.
It's fine though. My body was ready for this. Enjoy tonight, peeps.
It's fine though. My body was ready for this. Enjoy tonight, peeps.
If you havent met your milk quota, pour you a glass and settle down.
@Dinashadow join us.
@Dinashadow join us.
Our shenanigans dont need to disrupt her birthday events
These aren't shenanigans, cubs.Our shenanigans dont need to disrupt her birthday events
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She reacted to alissa's post above 5 minutes agoOur shenanigans dont need to disrupt her birthday events
@Dinashadow join us.
Yep you don't need to tell me twice, just checked back on to see if I lived and saw those actual shenanigans
Contingency yeet MsP
Last edited:
These aren't shenanigans, cubs.
What is it?
Actual game-winning moves instead of pointless yeets that were warned against.What is it?
Why are you feeling best about the people you listed? (yes, please compliment me, this is obviously what I'm asking for, can't you tell?!?)
similarly why do you feel bad about killer, cyndia, dina in particular?
Bad feels reasons:
Killer - I literally wrote "all ick all the time" so that was helpful, past me. Mostly things like claiming there weren't enough interactions to form any reads by PAGE 5, waiting for everyone else to make moves before making any impactful moves of their own, etc.
Cyndia is clearly now a moot point, however I kind of had her on the waffley edge of my badness list because I couldn't really see a pack that had her and Alissa in it
Dina - felt like she's been contributing from a surface level with lots of shallow contributions when I feel like normally even when she's busy she often has very insightful commentary. Didn't like the reasoning for any of her votes. Could very easily see her in a pack with Alissa which is the tunnel I'm riding for now
Feels on good people coming in next post probably because I hate formating
Votes are going to get a lot more wild if you show up to vote close swinging around a longsword. Just saying
I will take this into consideration accordingly
Well this makes things interesting.
Care to elaborate?
Why are you feeling best about the people you listed? (yes, please compliment me, this is obviously what I'm asking for, can't you tell?!?)
similarly why do you feel bad about killer, cyndia, dina in particular?
Ok, good feels:
AM - feels pure. Not doing any of the behaviour I think I started to see after I wad yoten in the last game she was a wolf. Would rather not touch on exactly what because if she knows what I'm watching for, she'd swiftly stop doing it, the crafty foxie
Frosty - again, moot point but felt very pure noob, very on brand for the games I've played with them before. Nothing sounded coached, forced, or unnatural and felt like there were legitamate attempts at game progression
genny - 70% sass is the correct amount of genny sass for villageness
meats - I literally wrote "Honestly feeling pretty good here, just enough shenanigans and content posts to balance out. Feels very natural and not forced, doesn’t feel wolfy at all", also that I really liked the thought process behind post #364, also also liked that you tried to push discussion on from the "why is Cubs mayor" debacle as it is guesswork at best
Dubz - possibly a warm fuzzy pocket, partially why I asked genny for what her feels were here. That said, has felt like a good pure Dubz so far based on content and pushing in what feels like a normal way for her. Only thing that pinged me was her reactions to people putting her in their wolfy pile which I'd have to go look to know if that's normal for her because it felt off-brand to me
Man those text walls are groce. Oh well, infos there even if it isn't pretty.
I'm still not sure about meats despite what y'all are saying. Should keep an eye on her probably.
I'm still not sure about meats despite what y'all are saying. Should keep an eye on her probably.
I mean, I'm willing to reevaluate but I have a larger list of others that I feel more comfortable about finding a wolf in at the moment. At least meats is pushing discussion and involved on thread in more than just a superficial way
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Noooo I'm so sad I wasn't here to say itIf YoU lOoK cLoSeLy
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If it's not at least 5 times a game, we know AM has been bodysnatched3) how often does AM usually engage in the above knowing that it doesn't advance gameplay or usually net anything useful for players at large?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It really gets my gears going that's for sure.

I love me some Ratt!Some of my favorite patients are rats. You got something against rats? 😵
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I need to reread this in the morning. Not sure what to make of killer doubling down on the AM yeet.
I'd also like to point out that I think it's a little concerning that the same 3-4 people (Alissa, MsP, DDS +/- Killer) are coming up as the most likely wolves while the same 4-5 people (Dubz, SAR, Genny, AM +/- VMH) are coming up as obviously town.
You're right, I haven't made a huge effort to assemble the pieces of info, but I've also been wrangling a screaming 2 year old the whole day, so haven't really had the time. Will hopefully be able to reread a bit and give better commentary tomorrow.
im saying your idea of "Gaining info" is nonsense because you can already world-build with what we have now
you haven't attempted to
You're right, I haven't made a huge effort to assemble the pieces of info, but I've also been wrangling a screaming 2 year old the whole day, so haven't really had the time. Will hopefully be able to reread a bit and give better commentary tomorrow.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's always frustrating when one of us gets modkilled. 🙁 I feel like that unfairly tips the balance in the favor of wolves because they get a freebee, and you don't see them getting smote. 🙄 I really didn't love the last minute switching, and I'm not convinced that there aren't some alliances going on looking back at the votes. Ms.P casting a last minute preservation vote is really a bad look. The only problem I have with it is that it still falls within her pattern from last time (which was really shady but wasn't wolf - but, as others have stated, meta may be a waste of effort). I have cubbie pegged for chaos right now as the eyeball claimed to have a double vote. I don't know if vmh is in cahoots, but it's typical of her to vote for me early and often. When WZ (I believe) asked if there's a purple person, that leads me to believe that there could be an alternative wincon for some select members. A14 and dina is an interesting combination, and I wonder if their disagreement is convenient for our consumption. Also, I have to agree with Stagg that one of the people in the trusted or "assured" village camp is most definitely a wolf. I'm glad I have time to ruminate. . .
Would you prefer smeghead? Amirite @Melchizedek?!!Hmm that’s a new nickname
meats sus
It's always frustrating when one of us gets modkilled. 🙁 I feel like that unfairly tips the balance in the favor of wolves because they get a freebee, and you don't see them getting smote. 🙄 I really didn't love the last minute switching, and I'm not convinced that there aren't some alliances going on looking back at the votes. Ms.P casting a last minute preservation vote is really a bad look. The only problem I have with it is that it still falls within her pattern from last time (which was really shady but wasn't wolf - but, as others have stated, meta may be a waste of effort). I have cubbie pegged for chaos right now as the eyeball claimed to have a double vote. I don't know if vmh is in cahoots, but it's typical of her to vote for me early and often. When WZ (I believe) asked if there's a purple person, that leads me to believe that there could be an alternative wincon for some select members. A14 and dina is an interesting combination, and I wonder if their disagreement is convenient for our consumption. Also, I have to agree with Stagg that one of the people in the trusted or "assured" village camp is most definitely a wolf. I'm glad I have time to ruminate. . .
I joked I had a double vote because AM posted an updated tally which had me listed on both my old and new vote.
alissa sus
mis sus procrasinator
alissa sus
mis sus procrasinator
Banshee wail 2.0
SOMEBODY DAYVIG NOW (but for real this time)
...but it’s night....SOMEBODY DAYVIG NOW (but for real this time)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Somebody nightvig now? 

night 2 closed, who lives, who knows
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You do, I hopewho knows
that’s a big askYou do, I hope
Night 2
After the anxiety-inducing vote, even one particular co-mod felt like turning to the drink, but she powered through with the hydrative, life-sustaining substance of water. The students, however, enjoyed their 3 nightcaps and/or 6 packs before drifting off to dreamland. (AM *may* have had an extra glass of milk).
Morning came too soon, as it always does. The students shuffled into the lecture hall. One student was already in his seat. Eyes closed, he seemed to be in deep concentration. Or respite.
Nope, that's death, everyone.
Dead by failing a course is @Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st year student (vanillager).
It is now Day 3.
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT (9pm central/8pm mountain/7pm fantasy land) on Monday, 9/28/20.
12 players remain
PM Chat Groups:
Year 1:
@alissa14
@killerleaf
@vetmedhead
@Ms Procrastinator
Year 2:
@cubsrule4e
@Animal Midwife
Year 3:
@ddstothecor
@SARdoghandler
@Stagg737
Year 4:
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@genny
Expelled or Otherwise Removed
@katashark - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@Barkley13 - The Student Who Asks Way Too Many Questions During Lecture (neutral)
@Cyndia - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@FrostySparrow - 3rd Year Student (vanillager)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st Year Student (vanillager)
Spec
--
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
After the anxiety-inducing vote, even one particular co-mod felt like turning to the drink, but she powered through with the hydrative, life-sustaining substance of water. The students, however, enjoyed their 3 nightcaps and/or 6 packs before drifting off to dreamland. (AM *may* have had an extra glass of milk).
Morning came too soon, as it always does. The students shuffled into the lecture hall. One student was already in his seat. Eyes closed, he seemed to be in deep concentration. Or respite.
Nope, that's death, everyone.
Dead by failing a course is @Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st year student (vanillager).
It is now Day 3.
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT (9pm central/8pm mountain/7pm fantasy land) on Monday, 9/28/20.
12 players remain
PM Chat Groups:
Year 1:
@alissa14
@killerleaf
@vetmedhead
@Ms Procrastinator
Year 2:
@cubsrule4e
@Animal Midwife
Year 3:
@ddstothecor
@SARdoghandler
@Stagg737
Year 4:
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@genny
Expelled or Otherwise Removed
@katashark - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@Barkley13 - The Student Who Asks Way Too Many Questions During Lecture (neutral)
@Cyndia - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@FrostySparrow - 3rd Year Student (vanillager)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st Year Student (vanillager)
Spec
--
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoever sent me that slightly odd care package... Uh, thanks? 

Yeet Alissa
Not that I'm against the msP votes, but putting another option up there too because now this has disappeared from the board as an option for 2 days in a row
Not that I'm against the msP votes, but putting another option up there too because now this has disappeared from the board as an option for 2 days in a row
Day 3: Case of the Mondays Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (2) - AM, dina
Dina (1) - alissa
alissa (1) - SAR
4/12
missing: quite a few
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Monday, 9/28/20 (~35.5 hours)
MsP (2) - AM, dina
Dina (1) - alissa
alissa (1) - SAR
4/12
missing: quite a few
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Monday, 9/28/20 (~35.5 hours)
Leaving me and AM all alone in a group together? Yeah real funny.
Also I think thats the first write up ive ever actually LOLed at with milk and thats death.
Also I got the blocked action thing where I had to stay up all night and do homework.
Also I think thats the first write up ive ever actually LOLed at with milk and thats death.
Also I got the blocked action thing where I had to stay up all night and do homework.
Genny isnt talking enough to sustain the proper snark ratio. We are currently way over snark critical mass (at least yesterday). She seemed to be getting awfully cozy with dina yesterday too. @genny Whats with your comment to VMH to please not vote Dina so youd have more time to figure it out?
Before that she said shed break a 3 way tie towards alissa (away from dina). Alissa voted for dina, and genny spoke up again in defense later on. Yet dina has been defending Alissa pointing out her N1 voting, and also voting with her in lockstep for cyndia. When I responded to Dina's question about how alissa could be a wolf by voting the way she did, all I got was "Occams razor" as the first part of a lengthy response to multiple things, almost as if to bury it and move on without further discussion.
Sooooo... Dina defending Alissa, Genny defending Dina while attacking Alissa, Alissa now trying to distance herself from Dina's "agreeing with and voting with" her. Maybe its Genny and Dina? Maybe its just Alissa? Maybe im sucked into an alternate skewwl universe where I have no memory or critical thinking skills and its none of them? I dont know anymore at this point. Maybe Ill just go back to dds, although it was strange how VMH so gladly followed me onto that vote after never having brought him up before.
Before that she said shed break a 3 way tie towards alissa (away from dina). Alissa voted for dina, and genny spoke up again in defense later on. Yet dina has been defending Alissa pointing out her N1 voting, and also voting with her in lockstep for cyndia. When I responded to Dina's question about how alissa could be a wolf by voting the way she did, all I got was "Occams razor" as the first part of a lengthy response to multiple things, almost as if to bury it and move on without further discussion.
Sooooo... Dina defending Alissa, Genny defending Dina while attacking Alissa, Alissa now trying to distance herself from Dina's "agreeing with and voting with" her. Maybe its Genny and Dina? Maybe its just Alissa? Maybe im sucked into an alternate skewwl universe where I have no memory or critical thinking skills and its none of them? I dont know anymore at this point. Maybe Ill just go back to dds, although it was strange how VMH so gladly followed me onto that vote after never having brought him up before.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K