You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So first lying about me being a wolf and now you're calling me dumb? Not sure what I did to deserve that.Oh please. I was more than obvious enough yesterday and today so wolves already know who I am and even on a gamble leaving a known seer around after this point just to get village to yeet me, then realize I am in fact the seer, and then yeet you is dumb play.
Plus, Dina's message of someone looking closely at her? Gee I wonder what role that could possibly line up with
It doesn't really matter to me tbh so long as you promise to kill me tonight so I can go into the great eternal mod's light in styleYou're forgetting the part where I won't die, silly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unyeet Stagg
for now but he is far from clear
for now but he is far from clear
@Animal Midwife , here's my updated reads list assuming VMH seered Dina and Dubz:
Moste Wolfy:
Dubz
Genny
MsP/AM
DDS
Cubs
SAR/Killer
VMH/Dina
Stagg
Clearly village
Most likely packs are Dubz, Genny, + you/MsP/DDS. I've decided fairly solidly on 2 wolves unless new revelations happen. Either way, it's stupid to NOT yeet Dubz at this point, too much info to be gained to yeet anyone else.
Moste Wolfy:
Dubz
Genny
MsP/AM
DDS
Cubs
SAR/Killer
VMH/Dina
Stagg
Clearly village
Most likely packs are Dubz, Genny, + you/MsP/DDS. I've decided fairly solidly on 2 wolves unless new revelations happen. Either way, it's stupid to NOT yeet Dubz at this point, too much info to be gained to yeet anyone else.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I guess you could ask your packmates to do the honorsIt doesn't really matter to me tbh so long as you promise to kill me tonight so I can go into the great eternal mod's light in style
Day 4: BURN, BURN, BURN Vote/Yeet Tally
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (4) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds
MsP (1) - killer
7/11
missing: @Animal Midwife @Dinashadow @Ms Procrastinator @SARdoghandler
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~70 MINUTES)
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (4) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds
MsP (1) - killer
7/11
missing: @Animal Midwife @Dinashadow @Ms Procrastinator @SARdoghandler
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~70 MINUTES)
I don't like myself either so even though you're talking about the role and not me I'm going to join you in solidarityI really don't like seers. They're one of the dumbest mechanics to exist. It's irritating my world view.
I will ponder though.
Being a dumb old wolfSo first lying about me being a wolf and now you're calling me dumb? Not sure what I did to deserve that.
I just checked my role PM for what I told the mods and yup, timer is up!
I'm the damned seer. I seered Dina N2 and I seered dubz last night. Dubz is a WOLF
timer?
Before you go, who'd you pick N1?It doesn't really matter to me tbh so long as you promise to kill me tonight so I can go into the great eternal mod's light in style
I find it funny how when I'm a wolf and desperate to be yeeted to fulfill my chronic suicidal WW urges, village is cool with me for almost the whole gameI guess you could ask your packmates to do the honors
And when I'm tryin real hard to village everybody is like "vmh sus"
This list is still terrible.@Animal Midwife , here's my updated reads list assuming VMH seered Dina and Dubz:
Moste Wolfy:
Dubz
Genny
MsP/AM
DDS
Cubs
SAR/Killer
VMH/Dina
Stagg
Clearly village
Most likely packs are Dubz, Genny, + you/MsP/DDS. I've decided fairly solidly on 2 wolves unless new revelations happen. Either way, it's stupid to NOT yeet Dubz at this point, too much info to be gained to yeet anyone else.
I told mods I would give it another half an hour before revealing so people had time to seal the yeet before closetimer?
Da mayor, cubsBefore you go, who'd you pick N1?
I mean, I AM sus always. But still 😛
oh thank goodnessDa mayor, cubs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m at bowling and picking up posts here so not fully informed but what if dubz is outed and vmh is claiming seer for village cred? Is that possible where we are now?
Oh my god cubs not nowI’m at bowling and picking up posts here so not fully informed but what if dubz is outed and vmh is claiming seer for village cred? Is that possible where we are now?
I need a t shirt that says "I'm sus and I'm sorry"
If, for some reason, she is outed it's less likely to be meats and more likely to be those that insisted dubz was the way to go today. (see Stagg and dds)I’m at bowling and picking up posts here so not fully informed but what if dubz is outed and vmh is claiming seer for village cred? Is that possible where we are now?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Terrible. I'm just the 3p that wolves hate, again.I’m at bowling and picking up posts here so not fully informed but what if dubz is outed and vmh is claiming seer for village cred? Is that possible where we are now?
I have a creeping suspicion that dubz is alpha and if so what do we get from voting her if this is true? Wouldn't it be better to vote her closer to *ylo and try to nab another wolf tonight or is that a terrible idea?
I really don't like seers. They're one of the dumbest mechanics to exist. It's irritating my world view.
I will ponder though.
Why? Aren't seers results usually clear?
This list is still terrible.
You're terrible
If, for some reason, she is outed it's less likely to be meats and more likely to be those that insisted dubz was the way to go today. (see Stagg and dds)
Yes this. I was just thinking how Stagg is pushing to vote her because we'll get information, but instead we'll just waste another day voting for her when she's unyeetable anyways
Plus it just fits stagg's meta
yeet stagg
Yes this. I was just thinking how Stagg is pushing to vote her because we'll get information, but instead we'll just waste another day voting for her when she's unyeetable anyways
Plus it just fits stagg's meta
Oh my god, wut? Dina. Think.
We're in a thunderdome right now (triple if you could dubz' Stagg claim) so I doubt people will be moving, but I think we can talk about packs (which hasn't hardly changed for me which so yikes). Like my village core is impenetrable. I'm 100% certain the game ends yeeting in exactly Stagg/dubz OR meats/MsP/dds.I have a creeping suspicion that dubz is alpha and if so what do we get from voting her if this is true? Wouldn't it be better to vote her closer to *ylo and try to nab another wolf tonight or is that a terrible idea?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You think that I would stab my own packmate in the back like that??yeet stagg
People really do think I'll do anything as a wolf...
You think that I would stab my own packmate in the back like that??
People really do think I'll do anything as a wolf...
Sounds like you're defending him now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No you should definitely yeet him, I'm just questioning your logicSounds like you're defending him now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We're in a thunderdome right now (triple if you could dubz' Stagg claim) so I doubt people will be moving, but I think we can talk about packs (which hasn't hardly changed for me which so yikes). Like my village core is impenetrable. I'm 100% certain the game ends yeeting in exactly Stagg/dubz OR meats/MsP/dds.
what about stagg/dubz/dds?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Get him outta here for sure, just do it for the right reasons, ya know?
????????????I have a creeping suspicion that dubz is alpha and if so what do we get from voting her if this is true? Wouldn't it be better to vote her closer to *ylo and try to nab another wolf tonight or is that a terrible idea?
When did it become the village way to believe outed wolves about how many yeets it takes to kill them? Next time I wolf should I just say it takes 50k yeets to get me and village will just surrender because that is Too Many Yeets???
God dubz what vitamins do you take to make you so strong? Can I get me some of that?
Affiliation seers are. And they take no effort. Point it at any wolf and you win. I like to make people really fight if they're going to use mechanics to plow through the game. This is a personal philosophy of mine that few share. It's okay though. I can just put the corrupt stuff in my own games.Why? Aren't seers results usually clear?
So sorry guys, today has been insane
yeet Dubz
it hurts tho
yeet Dubz
it hurts tho
We're in a thunderdome right now (triple if you could dubz' Stagg claim) so I doubt people will be moving, but I think we can talk about packs (which hasn't hardly changed for me which so yikes). Like my village core is impenetrable. I'm 100% certain the game ends yeeting in exactly Stagg/dubz OR meats/MsP/dds.
No, just no. Neither of those orders are correct. If you yeet dubz and she flips village (or really anything non-wolf), then you essentially have 2 wolves (VMH and me, although I'm not a wolf). If you yeet me then you have to yeet dubz tomorrow and have no idea if VMH is bussing or a legit seer. The first way you get 1 wolf max (possibly none), then second way you get at least 1 wolf, possibly 2.
Also, VMH -> MsP -> DDS, please connect the dots on how they are a pack. Because statements like this which defy basic logic are the reason you're sitting so high on my list. Your basic logic in arguments and actions this game is so off I can't get over it regardless of your affiliation.
It's possible. The only thing I'm ruling out is meats/dubz ever being on the same team.what about stagg/dubz/dds?
What if everyone's village block has been sus THIS WHOLE TIME? 😱😱😱😢
I feel betrayed by my normal strategy of reading people who seem like they're in charge and nodding along. It's like finding out all the adults I've based my life on also don't know what they're doing!
I feel betrayed by my normal strategy of reading people who seem like they're in charge and nodding along. It's like finding out all the adults I've based my life on also don't know what they're doing!
Why not dubz/dds/MsP?I'm 100% certain the game ends yeeting in exactly Stagg/dubz OR meats/MsP/dds.
You think that I would stab my own packmate in the back like that??
People really do think I'll do anything as a wolf...
Of course you wouldn't, but you would yeet me because I'm not a wolf and you know it.
????????????
???????????????![]()
When did it become the village way to believe outed wolves about how many yeets it takes to kill them? Next time I wolf should I just say it takes 50k yeets to get me and village will just surrender because that is Too Many Yeets???
The only time this made any sense was in Nav's Final Fantasy game when I had 5 lives, and that wasn't even the most ridiculous aspect to that game.
What about the current hot mess says we aren't on the same side?It's possible. The only thing I'm ruling out is meats/dubz ever being on the same team.
I'm trying all the friendship tactics my therapist recommendedWhy not dubz/dds/MsP?
Because tunnels
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not that obsessed with you. Just trying to help the game last a little longer.Of course you wouldn't, but you would yeet me because I'm not a wolf and you know it.
Nav games are in the Restricted Section because they follow no known WW conventionsOf course you wouldn't, but you would yeet me because I'm not a wolf and you know it.
The only time this made any sense was in Nav's Final Fantasy game when I had 5 lives, and that wasn't even the most ridiculous aspect to that game.
There was one where Genny and I had to follow the actual cell invasion mechanisms and movements of FeLV or whatever pathogen we were
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In the future I will neither wolf nor village side, neither appreciates my efforts. Just coal in all your stockings.
????????????
???????????????![]()
When did it become the village way to believe outed wolves about how many yeets it takes to kill them? Next time I wolf should I just say it takes 50k yeets to get me and village will just surrender because that is Too Many Yeets???
No need for sass, if I knew what the village way was I wouldn't get yeeted by D3 every game I'm not a wolf
Secret tunnelllllBecause tunnels
Secret tunnelllll
There's no order listed. That the entire POE. Literally the only people that make sense as wolf. Don't say meats is bussing because that's illogical. Note the OR I put in there and come back if you have more questions.No, just no. Neither of those orders are correct. If you yeet dubz and she flips village (or really anything non-wolf), then you essentially have 2 wolves (VMH and me, although I'm not a wolf). If you yeet me then you have to yeet dubz tomorrow and have no idea if VMH is bussing or a legit seer. The first way you get 1 wolf max (possibly none), then second way you get at least 1 wolf, possibly 2.
Also, VMH -> MsP -> DDS, please connect the dots on how they are a pack. Because statements like this which defy basic logic are the reason you're sitting so high on my list. Your basic logic in arguments and actions this game is so off I can't get over it regardless of your affiliation.
Apologies, my sass levels always spike around now. Going to eat a snickers (+/- chimichanga) and recalibrateNo need for sass, if I knew what the village way was I wouldn't get yeeted by D3 every game I'm not a wolf
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K