You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
omg wait please don't protect me, that's like letting a caterpillar turn into a butterfly and then smushing it. My purpose was to do something kinda cool and then die immediately like a salmonIf we have a protector and you believe I'm village, please protect VMH if Dubz flips wolf.
But also the blocking mechanism may have seemed kind of like jailing instead? Wasn't genny blocked the same night you couldn't find her? Anyway
I have not been blocked to my knowledge.omg wait please don't protect me, that's like letting a caterpillar turn into a butterfly and then smushing it. My purpose was to do something kinda cool and then die immediately like a salmon
But also the blocking mechanism may have seemed kind of like jailing instead? Wasn't genny blocked the same night you couldn't find her? Anyway
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, it didn't matter in Family Tree when someone switching to Pippy at the last second literally would have gotten her yote. That's beside the point though.
You also bussed in Omitted. The only game you didn't bus in was a speed game... where you were the ONLY WOLF. That's also beside the point though.
You also bussed in Horror as the convert. That's beside the point though.
I know you were also a wolf convert in your noob game, but I'll admit I don't remember whether you bussed or not.
Outside of the last one, I just listed all your wolf games with no evidence for lack of bussing given the opportunity. That's also beside the point though.
I'm not here to talk about your lust for deepwolfing. I'm saying you need to do some of the heavy work and put stakes in the ground regarding pack before a wolf dies. Wait-and-see wastes time and makes it harder for me to read you.
I did not bus in the noob game. And if you consider voting for an Alpha wolf and a player I knew couldn't die to be bussing, then sure, I guess so. But after those votes I never voted for another wolf, so guess it's how you define bussing.
Okay, then who is your exact pack since you want me to figure that out so badly. My pack can be easily narrowed down once Dubz flips. For shiggles I'll try and give the main scenarios though.
Dubz flips wolf: Genny + you/MsP/DDS
If we have a protector and you believe I'm village, please protect VMH if Dubz flips wolf.
yeaaaahh that’s not how any of this works
Yes, it comes from the phrase throwing someone under the bus. Any sort of serious push on a known packmate is a bus. Not saying you can't do this since you seem to enjoy it, but that means I have harsher standards for what proves you to be out of your wolfrange. You can't be cleared simply because you "correctly" called someone a wolf. I need you to also show your work along the way to that conclusion so I know it's genuine.I did not bus in the noob game. And if you consider voting for an Alpha wolf and a player I knew couldn't die to be bussing, then sure, I guess so. But after those votes I never voted for another wolf, so guess it's how you define bussing.
Okay, then who is your exact pack since you want me to figure that out so badly. My pack can be easily narrowed down once Dubz flips. For shiggles I'll try and give the main scenarios though.
Dubz flips wolf: Genny + you/MsP/DDS
Good to know for the noob game, but considering it only happened once and has not been replicated in the two years since then, it won't be weighed as heavily as the other evidence surrounding your bussing meta.
I've said my exact pack to you twice now, but I'll repeat it one more time.
Stagg/meats OR dubz/dds/MsP
We don't know if dubz is going to flip at all. You don't need to see a flip to form a pack. Otherwise, we'd still be RNG yeeting right now. So you should be able to tell me regardless.
Last edited:
This list is still terrible.
Everything is terrible to you. Except you. And FTF. And Mel. And... yeah thats about where it ends.
Thank you for that helpful contribution, cubs. It will snag so many wolves.Everything is terrible to you. Except you. And FTF. And Mel. And... yeah thats about where it ends.
Yes, it comes from the phrase throwing someone under the bus. Any sort of serious push on a known packmate is a bus. Not saying you can't do this since you seem to enjoy it, but that means I have harsher standards for what proves you to be out of your wolfrange. You can't be cleared simply because you "correctly" called someone a wolf. I need you to also show your work along the way to that conclusion so I know it's genuine.
Good to know for the noob game, but considering it only happened once and has not been replicated in the two years since then, it won't be weighed as heavily as the other evidence surrounding your bussing meta.
I've said my exact pack to you twice now, but I'll repeat it one more time.
Stagg/meats OR dubz/dds/MsP
We don't know if dubz is going to flip at all. You don't need to see a flip to form a pack. Otherwise, we'd still be RNG yeeting right now. So you should be able to tell me regardless.
The bolded is not an exact pack and if that's what you're looking for I've given it to you already. Dubz + Genny +/- the other people I've named (you/ DDS/MsP)
Thank you for that helpful contribution, cubs. It will snag so many wolves.
Like your play thus far?
The wheels on the bus go crush crush crush
Crush crush crush
Crush crush crush
The wheels on the bus go crush crush crush
All through the town
Crush crush crush
Crush crush crush
The wheels on the bus go crush crush crush
All through the town
Day 4
No glitches to stop the students this day!! (Except each other and themselves....)
After a somewhat heated (but, at other times, lukewarm) discussion, the students finally had decided. DubZ was to be eliminated from the school.
Dead by student assembly is @WildZoo --
DubZ yawned. "Y'all are wasting my time. And yours."
Crud.
😱😱😱No one has been killed by student assembly.😱😱😱
It is now Night 4.
Night will close at 10am EDT (9am central/8am mountain/7am fantasy land) or sooner if PMs are sent expressly.
A note on PMs: You may chat with anyone in your group. As requested, include mods if you so choose.
11 players STILL remain
PM Chat Groups:
Year 1:
@killerleaf
@vetmedhead
@Ms Procrastinator
Year 2:
@cubsrule4e
@Animal Midwife
Year 3:
@ddstothecor
@SARdoghandler
@Stagg737
Year 4:
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@genny
Expelled or Otherwise Removed
@katashark - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@Barkley13 - The Student Who Asks Way Too Many Questions During Lecture (neutral)
@Cyndia - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@FrostySparrow - 3rd Year Student (vanillager)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st Year Student (vanillager)
@alissa14 - 2nd Year Student (vanillager)
Spec
--
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
No glitches to stop the students this day!! (Except each other and themselves....)
After a somewhat heated (but, at other times, lukewarm) discussion, the students finally had decided. DubZ was to be eliminated from the school.
Dead by student assembly is @WildZoo --
DubZ yawned. "Y'all are wasting my time. And yours."
Crud.
😱😱😱No one has been killed by student assembly.😱😱😱
It is now Night 4.
Night will close at 10am EDT (9am central/8am mountain/7am fantasy land) or sooner if PMs are sent expressly.
A note on PMs: You may chat with anyone in your group. As requested, include mods if you so choose.
11 players STILL remain
PM Chat Groups:
Year 1:
@killerleaf
@vetmedhead
@Ms Procrastinator
Year 2:
@cubsrule4e
@Animal Midwife
Year 3:
@ddstothecor
@SARdoghandler
@Stagg737
Year 4:
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@genny
Expelled or Otherwise Removed
@katashark - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@Barkley13 - The Student Who Asks Way Too Many Questions During Lecture (neutral)
@Cyndia - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@FrostySparrow - 3rd Year Student (vanillager)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st Year Student (vanillager)
@alissa14 - 2nd Year Student (vanillager)
Spec
--
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Shocker
How is it not exact? I have a maximum of four people that can be a wolf on the wolves team together. I think there are 3-4 wolves. That's a pretty tight POE.The bolded is not an exact pack and if that's what you're looking for I've given it to you already. Dubz + Genny +/- the other people I've named (you/ DDS/MsP)
It's the only way I could get you to start contributing instead of lurking so I'll take my win. If you don't want me to pressure you like this anymore, you have two options.Like your play thus far?
1. Never bus again.
2. Actually contribute by the time D2 starts so people aren't still finding you wolfy halfway into the game and have to yeet you to get responses.
Otherwise, get your **** together and play the hand you dealt yourself. You'd be eaten alive if you pulled this in the Lounge.
Ew
Wait, we're talking about dubz
groce
groce
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, dude... I really need to know where you get your vitaminsShocker
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I might know a guyAlso, dude... I really need to know where you get your vitamins
Also, dude... I really need to know where you get your vitamins
dying 😆🤣I might know a guy
How is it not exact? I have a maximum of four people that can be a wolf on the wolves team together. I think there are 3-4 wolves. That's a pretty tight POE.
It's the only way I could get you to start contributing instead of lurking so I'll take my win. If you don't want me to pressure you like this anymore, you have two options.
1. Never bus again.
2. Actually contribute by the time D2 starts so people aren't still finding you wolfy halfway into the game and have to yeet you to get responses.
Otherwise, get your **** together and play the hand you dealt yourself. You'd be eaten alive if you pulled this in the Lounge.
If the bolded is true then why are you continuing to press for a more specific POE from me when I've given you the same thing multiple times.
This isn't the lounge, and believe it or not people have lives and jobs outside of WW. Not everyone has time to be on SDN 14 hours a day. Learn to deal with it.
And again, check your attitude about other players not meeting your standards when you haven't even caught a wolf and your logic is so flawed. If you're a wolf, then congrats on the not incompetent play. If you're village, take your own advice, get your crap together, and play what you're dealt.
Contingency vote Dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Really? That's not how you get village read, staggaroo.Contingency vote Dubz
Is he about yea high, huge forearms, kinda has some kind of facial palsy but really good at opening cans?I might know a guy
Or is it, like... protein powder? Are you a swole wolf? Is skipping leg day why I'm being punished like this?
Really? That's not how you get village read, staggaroo.
I'm not trying to get a village read, I'm trying to yeet a wolf.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is he about yea high, huge forearms, kinda has some kind of facial palsy but really good at opening cans?
I'm not a big fan of spinach or protein powder. And I'm still not a wolf.Or is it, like... protein powder? Are you a swole wolf? Is skipping leg day why I'm being punished like this?
Maybe you're being punished for fighting against the natural entropy of the universe 😉
If the bolded is true then why are you continuing to press for a more specific POE from me when I've given you the same thing multiple times.
This isn't the lounge, and believe it or not people have lives and jobs outside of WW. Not everyone has time to be on SDN 14 hours a day. Learn to deal with it.
And again, check your attitude about other players not meeting your standards when you haven't even caught a wolf and your logic is so flawed. If you're a wolf, then congrats on the not incompetent play. If you're village, take your own advice, get your crap together, and play what you're dealt.
She doesnt believe it. Or comprehend anything youre saying. Ive been at it for 9 months with her. Your efforts are even less fruitful than this Dubz lynch. Just letting you know now before you waste anymore time. I am, however, kind of excited she found a new person to pick on!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Failing on both counts thenI'm not trying to get a village read, I'm trying to yeet a wolf.
You have not given me the same thing. I've been asking about it for days. If you have a four-person pack (with allowance for one person of error) to post feel free to do so now so you can stop running these easily avoidable consequences.If the bolded is true then why are you continuing to press for a more specific POE from me when I've given you the same thing multiple times.
This isn't the lounge, and believe it or not people have lives and jobs outside of WW. Not everyone has time to be on SDN 14 hours a day. Learn to deal with it.
And again, check your attitude about other players not meeting your standards when you haven't even caught a wolf and your logic is so flawed. If you're a wolf, then congrats on the not incompetent play. If you're village, take your own advice, get your crap together, and play what you're dealt.
I don't care how often you're on SDN. It's about quality, not quantity. If you spend your limited check in time (whether 3 hours or 13) wow reacting and yeeting people with no reportable info gains afterward, you're not doing the most you can for the village.
I'm not even going to touch the voting thing, because, as it's been pointed out multiple times, you're literally following my reads. I'll laugh if I see you voted dubz (though that's just pointless) after saying "I've caught no wolves."
If the best you can do is 'no u' in response to my concerns, then I think I've already won this argument.
Really? That's not how you get village read, staggaroo.
cont. vote WZoo
I dont need no stinkin village read!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Time for giggles!I'll laugh if I see you voted dubz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have not given me the same thing. I've been asking about it for days. If you have a four-person pack (with allowance for one person of error) to post feel free to do so now so you can stop running these easily avoidable consequences.
I don't care how often you're on SDN. It's about quality, not quantity. If you spend your limited check in time (whether 3 hours or 13) wow reacting and yeeting people with no reportable info gains afterward, you're not doing the most you can for the village.
I'm not even going to touch the voting thing, because, as it's been pointed out multiple times, you're literally following my reads. I'll laugh if I see you voted dubz (though that's just pointless) after saying "I've caught no wolves."
If the best you can do is 'no u' in response to my concerns, then I think I've already won this argument.
Yetttttt.... when we DONT follow your reads... we are clueless and incompetent, and "try again." Theres no winning with you on either team.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
cont. vote WZoo
I dont need no stinkin village read!

I'm laughing on the inside.Time for giggles!
When you lose this game like you lost Canada, don't say it was the mechanics that screwed you.Yetttttt.... when we DONT follow your reads... we are clueless and incompetent, and "try again." Theres no winning with you on either team.
I'm laughing on the inside.
When you lose this game like you lost Canada, don't say it was the mechanics that screwed you.
[redacted]
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Such animosity. Can't we all be friends while we vote to kill each other? I mean, you all decided to take my offering of partnership and yeet it into a fire today and I'm not that bitter.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Such animosity. Can't we all be friends while we vote to kill each other? I mean, you all decided to take my offering of partnership and yeet it into a fire today and I'm not that bitter.
Pretty easy to do when you cant be killed, eh? (Sorry, going back into Canada mode. I was such a damn good item maker in that game... you better vote for me in the 2020 noms)
Tell me your win condition?I guess @killer and @genny can still be my friends. Though I'm pretty sure killer was just trying to avoid a modkill![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The attempt still hurtsPretty easy to do when you cant be killed, eh? (Sorry, going back into Canada mode. I was such a damn good item maker in that game... you better vote for me in the 2020 noms)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll think about it. I'm not convinced you won't tell all these other losers.Tell me your win condition?![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What do I get out of that information exchange @genny? Where is the benefit for me?
The attempt still hurts
Oh please. You loved it.
Oh come on. I can keep a secret. I told you about the calculator, and didn't say anything after that.I'll think about it. I'm not convinced you won't tell all these other losers.
Oh come on. I can keep a secret. I told you about the calculator, and didn't say anything after that.
Id say can yall get a room, but dont you already have wolfchat?
If I had wolfchat, do you think I'd be messaging you? 😛Id say can yall get a room, but dont you already have wolfchat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I had wolfchat, do you think I'd be messaging you? 😛
Absolutely. Its all about the pockets.
Well, I can't help you if the paranoia has taken over.Absolutely. Its all about the pockets.
I've discussed with myself and come to a conclusion. Any future heresay against my godtier play will result in being called a choker with nothing further.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've discussed with myself and come to a conclusion. Any future heresay against my godtier play will result in being called a choker with nothing further.
?
Well, I can't help you if the paranoia has taken over.
Regarding a genny/dubz pack, just wanted to mention that genny has indicated multiple times in our PM that she believes dubz is village, but dubz is also in our PM group and I'm assuming genny has been PMing with her. I'm curious if genny's thoughts on her dubz village read have changed at all.
Sooooo you still on the whole dubz is village thing? Or whats up now?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
