-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bad Apples Speed WW Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm actually IRL hungry…MOAR
HUNGRY
GIVE FRUIT
By the way, Mel also shared the Good Noodle gif with me last game hahaFrom my role PM:
Wow, no scurvy for you todayMOAR
HUNGRY
GIVE FRUIT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank goodness we had the same name and ability or we would not have won lolI originally read my ability as ask about someone else's affiliation, not give mine away lol
No. You take a bad apple and make them dig holes all day long in the hot sun, it makes them a good apple. That's our philisophy here at Camp SDNAll they need is some mentorship and strong adult figures to look up to 😳
Apple Pie: Your win condition has changed! You will now only win if you – and only you – are lynched.![]()
**** me lol
God damn it I don't know how to get lynched haha
Wait was this real, before I keep trying to throw myself into the oven? Haha
Yes, this was real lol
Cool, here we goooo
yesss do it
I don't know how to do this lmao
The broad categories basically break down into:What does apple butter do???
- could get good info, but could also flip affiliations or goals
- get good info, but may be hard to interpret
- miscellaneous lol
how do you quote from the PM?
Give AM my appletini
also forgive me if it's weird, I threw this whole mess together in about an hour
Copy and pastahow do you quote from the PM?
carefullyhow do you quote from the PM?
Just hit reply a bunch of times and then copy & pastehow do you quote from the PM?
No I love it I want to play again pleasealso forgive me if it's weird, I threw this whole mess together in about an hour
Ugh I couldn't figure out if it was AM or mel
Its okay, I was way off, I had Pippy and Cubs as bad apples
I couldn't see anything over my own rapidly forming correct bandwagon. There was panicking.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Told you it felt right 😉I couldn't see anything over my own rapidly forming correct bandwagon. There was panicking.
This may have been the best wolf hunting I have ever done in my life and I couldn't lynch any of them for real, ugh
Appletini: You must select a player and I will tell them your affiliation at the end of this round![]()
Psst this was for me to pass your affiliation on to that player. Your affiliation has been passed to AM
oooooops
addictNo I love it I want to play again please
Just hit reply a bunch of times and then copy & paste
thanks!
Ooh is it possible for a bad apple to get an appletini?
Yup! Just hasn't been RNG'd yetOoh is it possible for a bad apple to get an appletini?
lolololol
Can we give me a cookie dough break before we do another round? 


oh god
here we go
Apple Turnover: You are now the opposite affiliation. (so you are now a Good Apple)![]()
****.
A sauced up doctor saunters in and tells you, with great confidence, that Cubs is a Good Apple as of the end of this round.
A second sauced up doctor saunters in after the first and also tells you, with great confidence, that Paws is a Good Apple as of the end of this round.
Oh god.
I loved this but have to be out for next game, too close to bed time for bebe.
I'll just gently lurk here ☕

lol...a SECOND sauced up doctor saunters in
Play!I'll just gently lurk here ☕![]()
I'll just gently lurk here ☕![]()
Its saturday. I think a rough-and-tumble lurk may be more appropriate
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you know that you each had your own personal JD?lol...a SECOND sauced up doctor saunters in
I still haven't gotten out of bed to go get cookie dough. Help.
(maybe I should grab a beer too?
)
(maybe I should grab a beer too?
)This is my planI still haven't gotten out of bed to go get cookie dough. Help.
(maybe I should grab a beer too?)
First I need to get off the couch to throw another log on the fire.
My whole driveway is covered in snow, I think I may just let it freeze there so I am trapped
Should we re-tag some peeps? See if they can play?
(@Lawper you got a tag list handy? )
Tagging @Trilt @nyanko @Frozenshades @finnickthedog cause they haven't played in a while and I feel like they might enjoy this
It's snowpocalypse right now, so I'm def watching it from the window and hiding in my bed while I drink beer and eat cookie doughThis is my plan
First I need to get off the couch to throw another log on the fire.
My whole driveway is covered in snow, I think I may just let it freeze there so I am trapped
sureShould we re-tag some peeps? See if they can play?
Caiter come play!
I see you liking posts haha
I see you liking posts haha
Game #3 Roster:
I'm not married to any start times, so feel free to suggest any at your leisure
I'm probably going to call this as the last game of the day so I can get back to reading the Terry Pratchett book I'm working on right now, but we can always roll these out again on other days since they're very easy to mod
- @PippyPony
- @Melchizedek
- @Barkley13
- @Animal Midwife
- @capri1722
- @cubsrule4e
- ?
I'm not married to any start times, so feel free to suggest any at your leisure
I'm probably going to call this as the last game of the day so I can get back to reading the Terry Pratchett book I'm working on right now, but we can always roll these out again on other days since they're very easy to mod
I would, but I can’t haha I have many things to learn about ophtho before Monday so I don’t failCaiter come play!
I see you liking posts haha

I would, but I can’t haha I have many things to learn about ophtho before Monday so I don’t fail![]()
Psssshhh
Sclera
Retina
Cornea
Pupil
Iris
Lens
You done!
I would, but I can’t haha I have many things to learn about ophtho before Monday so I don’t fail![]()
you spelled it correctly. You actually already passed.
Things I took away from ophtho lectures:Psssshhh
Sclera
Retina
Cornea
Pupil
Iris
Lens
You done!
-don't grid a cats eye
-don't give put steroids on a cats eye
-if you do put steroids on a cats eye and they develop an ulcer, ophtho clinician is going to murder you
-here's what you can do in GP. But like don't, because you're an idiot and will probably mess it up. But like you can totally try anyway
-actually just don't touch the eyes period because you're gonna **** it up and then clinician is going to murder you
-if you refer because you don't want to **** it up and owners don't go fast enough, clinician is still going to murder you for doing nothing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Start sometime in the next half hour?
Moar peeps? I'm on my phone, otherwise would try to find a tag list
Some random people off the top of my head
@CoffeeQuestionMark @genny @SARdoghandler @picklegurl @Stagg737 @strider144 @Skimble @Crayola227 @MixedAnimals77 @mmmdreamerz @PrincessButterCup @Dinashadow @grebes4lyfe
@CoffeeQuestionMark @genny @SARdoghandler @picklegurl @Stagg737 @strider144 @Skimble @Crayola227 @MixedAnimals77 @mmmdreamerz @PrincessButterCup @Dinashadow @grebes4lyfe
Things I took away from ophtho lectures:
-here's what you can do in GP. But like don't, because you're an idiot and will probably mess it up. But like you can totally try anyway
-actually just don't touch the eyes period because you're gonna **** it up and then clinician is going to murder you
-if you refer because you don't want to **** it up and owners don't go fast enough, clinician is still going to murder you for doing nothing
This is pretty much accurate for humans as well haha
Things I took away from ophtho lectures:
-don't grid a cats eye
-don't give put steroids on a cats eye
-if you do put steroids on a cats eye and they develop an ulcer, ophtho clinician is going to murder you
-here's what you can do in GP. But like don't, because you're an idiot and will probably mess it up. But like you can totally try anyway
-actually just don't touch the eyes period because you're gonna **** it up and then clinician is going to murder you
-if you refer because you don't want to **** it up and owners don't go fast enough, clinician is still going to murder you for doing nothing
This is pretty much accurate for humans as well haha
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K