Bad Apples Sudden Death WW Sign Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game #2
Results
tenor.gif

You have eaten Kras and Paws.
Kras was a
BAD APPLE
Paws was a
BAD APPLE



Winners:
none of you because I TOLD Y'ALL BOUT THIS CONSEQUENCE
kaitlin olson apple picking GIF by The Mick

Losers:
None of you APPLES win because I hate your ties
paws
SAR
sunshine, who would only win if SAR won
AM
visc
pips
kras
genny, who would only win if she was yeeted
 
Two things.

1. My sister went to prom in a duct tape dress with a date in a a duct tape tux.
2. As your friend, I think you really missed an opportunity here not procreating with this guy. Think of the duct tape baby clothes!!!!!
When I came home to visit in ~Sr yr of college, ran into him again... he was the 'manager' of a cell phone kiosk at a gas station and had a 3yr old with some girl he'd met like 3mo after I'd dumped him, so... *whew*
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I’d known we were in a tie I’d probably have gone with my plan B of bad apple uprising with appeasement of compatible 3p win conditions. It also wouldn’t have worked since sunny wasn’t lying about knowing she won with good apples so she was effectively a good apple. Bad apples got thrashed that round lmao.

If I’d known it was a tie AND that my plan B wouldn’t have worked I’d have switched my vote so at least someone would win lmao
 
Game #3
Forbidden Fruit Round

143.png

A special @vetmedhead and @kaydubs production.

You will all be told your affiliations and, if applicable, receive Forbidden Fruit during this round.

There are 4 Bad Apples in this game.

Information is being passed through the Garden as we speak.
Forbidden Fruit closes @ 7:15 PST/ 8:15 PM MST/ 9:15 PM CST/ 10:15 PM EST
​

Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sunshinefl
3. @kraskadva
4. @PippyPony
5. @genny
6. @Lawpy
7. @holdthemayo
8. @samac ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad