-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bad Apples Sudden Death WW Sign Ups & Thread
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No, the Lawpy claim you kept talking to me about.You're asking if I believed the role I made up last time when I wanted to get you yeeted? No, I did not believe that lol
yeet AM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did it say she was mischievous in the message? Could that indicate an independent win condition? I can see someone being counted as a good apple in terms of yeeting but having a different, non-mutually-exclusive win condition from other good applesas I said, I got info Kras was a good apple.
Also just received info that Cyndia is a good apple. Mischievous, but good.
I tried to come up with something apple related but failed. Enjoy my embarrassing story time lmao.
Yours is better than what I made up, passing it along nowhaha I thought the mod's wrote your story. Nice flair!
Wait, didn’t you say you got the kras info at the start? Or was that your cider info?as I said, I got info Kras was a good apple.
Also just received info that Cyndia is a good apple. Mischievous, but good.
She got trapped. You had an innocent child item. Saying otherwise would be lying.Yeet AM
Kinda gambling on the fact that sunshine vouched for kras, and kras said theres a bad apple between me, AM, and sunshine. I don't see sunshine vouching for kras for no reason after kras said that, sooo means it must be AM?
Oh but now I know it's realNo, the Lawpy claim you kept talking to me about.
I know this might be hard for you, but myself > you in the hierarchy of who I listen to
could be, but sounded more like flairDid it say she was mischievous in the message? Could that indicate an independent win condition? I can see someone being counted as a good apple in terms of yeeting but having a different, non-mutually-exclusive win condition from other good apples
But you'll rank BC above yourself because...?Oh but now I know it's real
I know this might be hard for you, but myself > you in the hierarchy of who I listen to
I said it when I received it during the forbidden fruit round. That was my cider info.Wait, didn’t you say you got the kras info at the start? Or was that your cider info?
Actually that's true. I forgot you vouched for lawpy.She got trapped. You had an innocent child item. Saying otherwise would be lying.
Oh, okay gotchaI said it when I received it during the forbidden fruit round. That was my cider info.
Game 1 Yeet/Vote Tally:
Viscernable (1) - Pippy
sunshine (1) - AM
AM (3) - Cyndia, kras, sunshine
5/9
leading: @Animal Midwife
Yeet/vote closes @ 5pm PST/ 6pm MST/ 7pm CST/ 8pm EST (~18 minutes)
Viscernable (1) - Pippy
sunshine (1) - AM
AM (3) - Cyndia, kras, sunshine
5/9
leading: @Animal Midwife
Yeet/vote closes @ 5pm PST/ 6pm MST/ 7pm CST/ 8pm EST (~18 minutes)
Because she didn't like anything in that thread lolBut you'll rank BC above yourself because...?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What?Because she didn't like anything in that thread lol
@Cyndia I just got your real IRL story. AM would definitely not approve.
Oh ho ho, the tables have turnedWhat?
does anyone know what Pippy and AM are going back and forth about?
Wait.. I just double checked the timeline and realized sunshine likely called out kras for info bc she got the info knowing she could trust her. So happy with my AM vote.
I'm not even sure she & I know 🤣does anyone know what Pippy and AM are going back and forth about?
@Cyndia I just got your real IRL story. AM would definitely not approve.
Not one of my finest moments lmao...
Also I may have lied juuust a little bit in the first sentence when I said the phrase "one of the only times".

Honestly, the fact that sunshine didn't immediately yeet me after getting said info is telling. Because she knew it wasn't closed from her perspective. There's only one perspective that would be afraid to jump a yeet in that scenario.
So i'm confused because i was told catsy was bad during the forbidden fruit round
Either this means catsy is a bad apple or a bad apple turned good apple?
Either this means catsy is a bad apple or a bad apple turned good apple?
I still think AM maybe wants to get yeeted so I will not be voting there
Wait when?So i'm confused because i was told catsy was bad during the forbidden fruit round
Either this means catsy is a bad apple or a bad apple turned good apple?
Oh yikes.So i'm confused because i was told catsy was bad during the forbidden fruit round
Either this means catsy is a bad apple or a bad apple turned good apple?
I was waiting for the Yeet Round to get going because people can be converted at the end of forbidden fruit AND the mods made it clear they weren't counting votes from before the yeet roundHonestly, the fact that sunshine didn't immediately yeet me after getting said info is telling. Because she knew it wasn't closed from her perspective. There's only one perspective that would be afraid to jump a yeet in that scenario.
Yeah, yet I still voted before you when you had more info than I did.I was waiting for the Yeet Round to get going because people can be converted at the end of forbidden fruit AND the mods made it clear they weren't counting votes from before the yeet round
Currently full of cheese. Why are none of you dead yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game 1 Yeet/Vote Tally:
Viscernable (1) - Pippy
sunshine (1) - AM
AM (3) - Cyndia, kras, sunshine
5/9
leading: @Animal Midwife
Yeet/vote closes @ 5pm PST/ 6pm MST/ 7pm CST/ 8pm EST (~11 minutes)
Viscernable (1) - Pippy
sunshine (1) - AM
AM (3) - Cyndia, kras, sunshine
5/9
leading: @Animal Midwife
Yeet/vote closes @ 5pm PST/ 6pm MST/ 7pm CST/ 8pm EST (~11 minutes)
Yeah but you crayYeah, yet I still voted before you when you had more info than I did.
Can confirm, I haven’t looked at the thread prior to my opening YEET/vote round
I was waiting to see if Kras was in a category that was clear from conversion.Yeah, yet I still voted before you when you had more info than I did.
I still have no idea what you're talking about.Yeah but you cray
Ok thanks. I’m thinking a lot about neutrals etc because my info said Cats and Pippy want different results. If BC did really start as a bad apple I’d think that means Pippy is a good apple, but now I’m wondering if it could be indicating different win conditions but not necessarily different affiliation at the start.could be, but sounded more like flair
...That wouldn't negate her info. So again, why did you wait on clear info that should have implicated me from a village perspective and I had to get on you first?I was waiting to see if Kras was in a category that was clear from conversion.
I already had stated my info. You just skipped over it apparently so I answered again when you asked....That wouldn't negate her info. So again, why did you wait on clear info that should have implicated me from a village perspective and I had to get on you first?
Totally missed this section of the close.I was waiting to see if Kras was in a category that was clear from conversion.
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received hard cider: sunshinefl, Viscernable, BigCats, Lawpy . This means they have either flipped sides, gained a new win condition, or learned new information about another player.
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received applesauce: AM, kras, Pippy. This means they have learned new information about other players.
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received apple butter: alleycat, Cyndia. Nobody knows what this means.
So AM/kras weren't flipped, so I'm happy following that info and sticking with AM.
yes and I feel confident Pippy and Kras are good applesTotally missed this section of the close.
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received hard cider: sunshinefl, Viscernable, BigCats, Lawpy . This means they have either flipped sides, gained a new win condition, or learned new information about another player.
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received applesauce: AM, kras, Pippy. This means they have learned new information about other players.
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received apple butter: alleycat, Cyndia. Nobody knows what this means.
So AM/kras weren't flipped, so I'm happy following that info and sticking with AM.
When? And why didn’t you vote me or anything when you got it?So i'm confused because i was told catsy was bad during the forbidden fruit round
Either this means catsy is a bad apple or a bad apple turned good apple?
I'm still not understanding the AM votes. That's assuming what sunshiny said is accurate? Any reason to believe sunshiny over AM?
Okay, so you shouldn't have hesitated then. That's why I know you're a wolf and kras is choking again. Repeat scenarios are fun.I already had stated my info. You just skipped over it apparently so I answered again when you asked.
How did you reach this conclusion based on AM’s one post (I think you decided she wanted to be yeeted after her first post in the game, right?)I still think AM maybe wants to get yeeted so I will not be voting there
And she didn't change affiliation or win condition, soooooHow did you reach this conclusion based on AM’s one post (I think you decided she wanted to be yeeted after her first post in the game, right?)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's the thing Lawpy. She's telling the truth is outted by that measure. It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't rand. She doesn't know how to lie in this game yet.I'm still not understanding the AM votes. That's assuming what sunshiny said is accurate? Any reason to believe sunshiny over AM?
When? And why didn’t you vote me or anything when you got it?
It looks like the forbidden fruit round votes weren't counted into the yeet round votes, and i was trying to understand what i got
If you really believed this, you'd be voting sunshine. Because by POE if I'm 3p then she has to be bad.And she didn't change affiliation or win condition, sooooo
I got info she started as a good apple. Anything can happen during forbidden fruit round. What is confusing?Okay, so you shouldn't have hesitated then. That's why I know you're a wolf and kras is choking again. Repeat scenarios are fun.
Yes, and you're not. Doesn't negate anything I said. I wouldn't call a wolf voting for me choking.I got info she started as a good apple. Anything can happen during forbidden fruit round. What is confusing?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K