BARRY BIOMEDICAL SCI vs RUTGERS DENTAL SCHOLAR MASTERS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fancy312

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got accepted to both programs and I'm still waiting to hear back from MWU's 2 year MBS program in IL since I am a resident here, if someone can chime in on their input on these two programs based on the workload, class schedules, input if they retook the DAT after completing the program, and how it helped them get into dental school---- that would be awesome. Thank you so so much

Members don't see this ad.

Aight so nobody gonna reply -____-

Hey! I just finished my first year in the biomedical science master's program at Barry University. I've really enjoyed my experience thus far and feel like the classes have prepared me so much for dental school! Let me know if you have any questions.

I am a current BMS student at Barry. I finished my first year. I can say that this program offers 1 year, 18 months or a 2-year track depending on your credentials. Regardless of whatever route you get placed into...if you prove your performance, you can adjust your load with your advisor. This program is really networked with other schools. Try to check the list. All course work is shaped and based to help you succeed in professional school, as well as your standardized tests.