This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobbyJoe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has this only been my experience, or is the admissions office at Baylor completely useless for anything other than reviewing applications? I've called and emailed them and they seem completely incapable/unwilling to provide any information at all to me about prerequisite coursework. All I want to know is if a certain course I'm currently taking will count for their new Humanities/Social-Behavioral Sciences prerequisite coursework. They just keep referring me to my health professions office and my HPO tells me to contact Baylor admissions.

Members don't see this ad.

I had a different experience and also asked about prereq coursework and they seemed pretty nice. May be we had different callers?

As far as I know your university will have to tell you whether the course you took does count as humanities or not based on the syllabus and material covered in the class because at my college they are the ones that tell you whether some courses count as BCPM gpa.

In general, I would say that almost everything that doesn't count for BCPM gpa is considered humanities/social sciences (unless it's something like a nursing class or a drawing class I suppose which won't count for either).

Members don't see this ad :)
Its a sellers market. Adcom's don't have to be helpful or nice to applicants and often are not.

Reactions: 1 user
Trust me it gets worse. I'm pretty sure office workers around the world have made a United effort to work slowly and be unhelpful (a union thing so more are hired?).