Forum Members Beta Testers Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN Members,
Would anyone be willing to beta-test new templates? We want to increase the speed/performance of our website and we need people to test the new templates. I don’t have an exact timeframe for when they will be ready for testing but it should be soon.

Please post below if you would be willing to help us test out options.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll volunteer. I have an Android phone, but don't use the app. I just access the site on the web. I use Windows and Firefox on my computer.
Forgive me if this is an ignorant question, but do you mean the Tapatalk app? I have been hoping that we could create a SDN app this year too :) :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Forgive me if this is an ignorant question, but do you mean the Tapatalk app? I have been hoping that we could create a SDN app this year too :) :xf:
There was an SDN app in the past, but I don't know if it is still made or supported. I certainly don't use Tapatalk, and, in fact, don't even have it downloaded.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello SDN Members,
Would anyone be willing to beta-test new templates? We want to increase the speed/performance of our website and we need people to test the new templates. I don’t have an exact timeframe for when they will be ready for testing but it should be soon.

I would love to! :)

I have a Windows PC and an Android phone. I had the app in the past but got rid of it some time ago because I just preferred the interface on the regular browser. I would be happy to start using it again if something you could use help testing involves the app (assuming it still exists).

Looking forward to it! :)

There was an SDN app in the past, but I don't know if it is still made or supported. I certainly don't use Tapatalk, and, in fact, don't even have it downloaded.
FYSA - We are working on a mobile app (not Tapatalk) and hope to have it available shortly.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I can help! I have an Android phone and a Chromebook.
Looking forward to hearing back from you guys :)

Windows + iPhone here willing to help, I did use (and beta-tested) the previous app if I remember correctly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I use chrome on MacOS, happy to help if needed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I also volunteer as tribute. I use windows and android

I can volunteer if you still need more people. I use safari on my MacBook but also have chrome for special circumstances/if needed.

😊I use iPhone mainly when I browse on SDN though. Would be cool to see an app, but I’m comfortable testing whatever format. I can try it on a Windows laptop too, if needed.

hunger games volunteer GIF

Hello SDN Members,

I'd be happy to try them out!
Cheers.

Chromebook and android user here (actually, I use the mobile app most of the time).

Thanks for volunteering everyone! I'll be sending some extra information soon about testing so keep and eye out 👀