Boston University anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I fairly certain that I'll be going to BU next year and was just curious to know if anyone else is headed that way. Perhaps we could email.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
It looks like I'll be going there unless Yale gives me some love and decides to pull me off the waitlist. I went to BU undergrad so I'm pretty familar with the school. If you want to chat, shoot me an email. I'd love to talk with somebody else who got accepted too
cool.gif
!
hope to hear from you soon--ms. BU bound

Hi Guys:

I recently applied to BU's MA program in Medical Sciences and am interested in attending BU Med. For those people who have been accepted, if you do not mind my asking, what were were numbers?

Thank you!

Together

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Together,
You can check out my stats under the thread that says got accepted give you stats.
Other than that...3.4 gpa, 34R MCAT, BU undergrad, did research with 3 publications, and I'm in Americorps right now.
Good Luck.
Oh and the Medical Sciences program is really good. I hope you come.

I got into BU although I'm not sure it's worth the price. I also got into the Medical College of Ohio and am wait listed at Wayne State and Michigan State. I think that BU is better than all of these programs although not by much. I can't seem to justify that it's $20K per year better.

Dear All:

Does anyone have any information about the M.A. in Medical Sciences program at BU? I am wondering about how difficult the program is and how successful graduates of the program have been in getting into medical school.

Thank you!

Together

Hi! Yes! BU or SUNY Buffalo for me! I'm honestly edging towards Boston University, but I agree with mpatel-- I'm having a hard time with the cost! BU is $35K and UB is $13K/year. I haven't justified this expense yet...

Spacecadet22 I'm also doing an Americorps program this year! Where are you at? I'm in Chelsea, MA, at Youth STAR-- where we deal with health issues, teen pregnancy prevention, STD awareness, etc.

Anyone considering BU please e-mail me-- I'd love to get some more insight:
[email protected]

-Elizabeth

Hello Elizabeth and mpatel!
I am totally in the same boat about the $$$ thing at BU. I will most likely attend as well but I won't make my absolute final decision until finanicial aid offers come out! Best of luck to the both of you and feel free to email me. I am open to sharing thoughts about BU.